Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech T-1 Turbolaser

Status
Not open for further replies.
ap0Tydk.png

• Intent: Create a standard KDY Turbolaser
  • Image Source: N/A
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
7klpHMF.png

6e9bcuG.png

• Classification: Turbolaser
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Ammunition Type: Power Generator
  • Ammunition Capacity: Unlimited, Semi-Automatic
  • Reload Speed: Average
  • Effective Range: Average
  • Rate of Fire: Average
  • Stopping Power: Average
  • Recoil: Average
xlcFSSw.png

• Additional Capacitors
  • Military-Grade
Strengths:
  • Military-Grade - Designed for war, this is no laser cannon. Improved and strengthened, it's an immensely scaled-up laser
Weaknesses:
  • Slow Turnrate - Because of their size, the T-1 has a very slow turn rate and aims slowly. In atmospheres, this speed may even reduce
2hVrjkv.png

The T-1 is KDYs standard Turbolaser, taking very few parts from the public market and primarily making their own. KDY plans to become self-sustaining, however perhaps not on the mining side. The T-1 is KDYs standard Military-Grade Turbolaser can be seen on all ships produced by them, and sometimes purchased from outsiders for their own ships. The T-1 isn't meant to be any sort of advanced Turbolaser, however it is branded with KDY, which means they service and maintain it, keeping it up to date and recalling it if necessary. This ensures customers don't travel with outdated or faulty equipment, if they choose to seek maintenance. The T-1 always comes with up-to-date hardware and software in the current technological era.
Removed KSD-851 from special feature list

[member="Kuat Drive Yards"] Wording is a bit odd. You claim it's scaled up but everything besides weight is average.

I know it's a basic turbolaser and whatnot, but could you beef up the description some?

[member="Elani Zambrano"]

I didn't want to say this but it's just an ordinary Turbolaser, it has nothing special to it. "Scaled up" is entirely taken from the Turbolaser on Wookieepedia. When used on ships or vehicles it's judged as an ordinary Turbolaser. It's just an average Turbolaser with KDY copyright

The turbolaser was the immensely scaled-up version of the blaster and laser cannon.
Edit: I also notice I left the sentence unfinished, I've fixed it by added "laser" at the end. Sorry. I can edit or add whatever you think is necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom