Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Syestems Army Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out Of Charecter Info

Intent: To create the mainline Army/Fleet of The Republic

Image Credit: N/A
Links: N/A

General Info-

Name: 1st Reorganized Syestems Army of the Republic A.K.A Syestems Army Alpha

Classifacation: Invasion Force, Command Army, Defense Force, Armada

Affilation: The Republic
Army Symbol: N/A

Description: Recent events oversaw the Ressuraction of the Galactic Republic as the Republic. In terms of this, the newly annointed Marshall Commander of the Grand Army of the Republic, [member="Cypher Rage"], placed a huge order of over 55 million new Kaminoan Clone Troopers, using the DNA of an undisclosed Mandolorian, the Army was revived. The Completion of first 750,000 clones marked the creation of Syestems Army Alpha. It Includes some of the most famous Legions in the Republic including the 212th Attack Legion and 501st Legion. The Army features Jedi and Rouge Generals to lead legions into Battle. Including General [member="Tensus Kaoli"].

Social Info-

Headquarters: Constancia

Goals: To Defend the interest of the Republic

Reputation- As of now, an Unknown Army

Army Size- Large

Compostion-
Clone Troopers
Any and All things subbed under the Republic

Flagship: The Resolute

Members:

[member="Cypher Rage"] (Marshall Commander of the Republic)
[member="Tensus Kaoli"] ( General of the 501st Legion
TBA - High General of the
327th Sky Corps
TBA- High General of the Galatic Marines
TBA- General of the 212th Attack Legion/Battilon
TBA- Commander of the 1st Honor Regiment
TBA- Admiral of the Open Circle Fleet: 5th Fleet

Historical Info-

Recently, [member="Lux Berooken"] was appointed Supreme Channcelor of the Newly minted Republic. This also saw [member="Cypher Rage"] become Marshall Commander of the forces of the Republic. Cypher, seeing the need for a large army, used his influence as a member of the Confederacy to convince the Kaminoans to produce the Republic a new Clone Army. He himself took command of the First 750,000 Clone Troopers designating them Syestms Army Alpha. Upon discovering the Legacies of certain units within the former Grand Army of the Republic, he assigned certain names to each of the Legions that made up Syestems Army Alpha. He insited that they resemble the orginal legions that had died fighting for Freedom and Demorcract although according to the Historical Records The War was a lie. And so the True Grand Army will not become a Lie. Long Live the Republic

[member="Denerian Sal"]

Hello there, I shall be reviewing this submission. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

I am not sure if the misspelling in the name was intentional, if it was I apologise for presuming, but the correct spelling would be Systems.

Denerian Sal said:
Affilation: The Republic
Hyperlink Republic please (link to the faction page). I assume you mean this one: http://starwarsrp.net/groups/1296-the-republic/

Denerian Sal said:
Headquarters: Constancia
Hyperlink Constancia please. I'm assuming it's this: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Constancia/Legends

Denerian Sal said:
Compostion- Clone Troopers Any and All things subbed under the Republic
This requires some clarification. Do these clone troopers have a unit sub on Chaos or are they like canon ones? If either is the case, please hyperlink.

Furthermore, you need to clarify what you mean with everything 'subbed under the Republic'. I don't need an exhaustive list or a link for everything, but I need you to specify some. Like, does it have tank units, bomber squadrons etc.?

The Army Template describes this section as follows:
  • Composition: [ A sample of the units in this army. This is an example of what may be seen, not a hard troop number. Include in a list format the different types of units, with canon or codex links. Keep in mind the Unit Availability of Codex units when creating this list, as well as your Size rating above. If desired, list different configurations / versions / subdivisions of your army. ]

Denerian Sal said:
Flagship: The Resolute

Hyperlink the ship submission please. I assume it is this: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/146841-the-resolute/

[member="Elpsis Kerrigan-Alcori"]

May you please move this to Pre-Codex. I have a lot of work to do including transferring this to a different faction

[member="Denerian Sal"]

As per the pre-codex rules, linked here, a submission can only be in the pre-coex for a month. This submission has been in the pre-codex for more than a month now. Please let me know if you intend ot complete this submission, otherwise I will archive the submission for inactivity.

[member="John Locke"]

This has a lot of work to be done. Namely it Is no longer for The Republic but rather the Corporate Protectorate. Two, the Size has to be increased. I will try if I have time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom