Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SWRP Chaos IC Darwin Awards

For the life of me, I cannot remember this Hutt's name. He tried to stage a coup against Domino and the other Black Sun/Hutt Cartel leaders, and got crushed in a fleet engagement. He perished while trying to cram himself into an escape pod. It was too small for him.
Oh this made me chuckle.

My nomination would have to go to the Ewok Sith Apprentice who tried to steal the Obscurity during the Metalorn conflict. There we were, laughing at the fact that all the Jedi sucked and we were going to slaughter them and this dude comes out of no where and posts that he has found my Attrition-class Star Destroyer, got into it via one of it's access chutes and plans to steal it, ignoring every defensive precaution I stated in my previous posts.

Suffice to say, this Ewok has never been seen again. After I told Tyrin Ardik and Jacen Cavill that I was going to launch a cannon of banthapodo so epic it would make Darth Voracitos's girth look tiny compared to what I was about to launch on this little fething piece of slimo, it is to my belief that my faithful Umbaran friend did the nasty on the Ewok and said Ewok is on Endor, still recovering. Maybe he is dead, maybe he is not, I think the gist of the story is...

YOU GON DUN GOOF'D WHEN U TRY TAKE VAZELAS FLAGSHIP​
that is my nomination

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom