Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sword fights

Mace Windu was capable of outmatching Emperor Palpatine, recorded as the most powerful Sith to have ever lived. In a lightsaber duel, Windu is quite competent and created the seventh form Vapaad, and only one not to succumb to the Dark Side from use of the form. Palpatine while outmatched, and being the most powerful, was capable of killing three Jedi Masters while still holding off Windu. I'm not too knowledgable on the other masters, but among them was Kit Fisto, who used a very aggressive form of combat, even he was felled by Palpatine. Yet Windu was able to defeat Palpatine on his own after his comrades fell. He was only killed because Anakin stepped in, catching him unawares. My belief is that against a Sith Lord, Windu will win as he has won before.

Lord Ghoul

L
Hasjo Hallu said:
Mace Windu was capable of outmatching Emperor Palpatine, recorded as the most powerful Sith to have ever lived. In a lightsaber duel, Windu is quite competent and created the seventh form Vapaad, and only one not to succumb to the Dark Side from use of the form. Palpatine while outmatched, and being the most powerful, was capable of killing three Jedi Masters while still holding off Windu. I'm not too knowledgable on the other masters, but among them was Kit Fisto, who used a very aggressive form of combat, even he was felled by Palpatine. Yet Windu was able to defeat Palpatine on his own after his comrades fell. He was only killed because Anakin stepped in, catching him unawares. My belief is that against a Sith Lord, Windu will win as he has won before.
This guy.

54727-Damon-wink--Imgur-tm1M.gif

Lord Ghoul

L
@[member="Antares Windu"]

*chokes*

Look at Ashin Varanin. Ashin Varanin uses Shii-Cho.

Now tell me that she is not aggressive.

The form alone isn't aggressive, the combatant uses it aggressively. Djem So may be the Preservence Form, but Hasjo uses it quite aggressively.

@[member="Antares Windu"]

please no one shoot me for this but i think Palpatine could have killed Windu without Anakin stepping in.
the mastery behind the prequels is seeing how everything was fixed... and the same goes for the jedi attempt to arrest Palpatine. Palpatine let himself get beaten so he could show Anakin the "true nature" of the jedi...

so im my opinion, Windu would have been more then a match for most Sith Lords but as far as saying he could beat Palpatine.... No

Windu was considered, at that time, the best swordsman alive in the Jedi Order. It is mentioned in the book Revenge of the Sith that Windu uses Palpatine's fear to disarm him and win the duel. Palpatine considered only three Jedi able to defeat him; Yoda, Windu, Anakin.
Consider this. Yoda and Windu are equal in their skill with a lightsaber, though clearly Yoda is more proficient in the Force. You can see the terror on Palpatines face as he battles Yoda. Which leads me to believe Windu would still be capable of taking on the Emperor. He too has the ability to defend himself from Palpatines lightning attack as seen with his lightsaber in the duel.

if we are just counting on their skill with a blaid then yeah windu could win with one eye closed
NEHbD4RtoYVXLN_1_2.jpg

but i still think when it comes to the force and strategy, Palpatine had it in the bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom