Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VVVDHjr.png
VVVDHjr.png

Swirls of Darkness
VVVDHjr.png
Objective: To recruit Darth Baucherous
Equipment: Beskar'gam | 2x Beskad | 2x Su'arnr be Tracyn | 1x red blade lightsaber
Tag: Darth Baucherous Darth Baucherous
c32Yb6q.png
<"Mandalorian or ur-Kittât"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

Dodhorn has spent her time in the Evaar'la Yaim and the Unknown Region since the end of the Second Great Hyperspace War. During this period she also had a son with Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze . During this time she has largely succeeded in rebuilding Clan Harert, something she didn't have time to do during the war. The reason she didn't have much time to do this is that Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr only woke her from her very long sleep during the war. The former Mandalore was extremely sorry to see the cannibal warrior die in the final days of the war. She had always been fond of that puppy. Not to mention what a great duo they made. The woman drank the victim's blood and the man ate the flesh. Nothing was lost.

So she has spent the last quarter of a century mainly reorganising her clan and leading raids in the former territory of the Eternal Empire. Then something happened that came as a really pleasant surprise; she heard that Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis had returned and started to reorganise his former empire, this time from the old remnants of the Maw and remnants of the former NIO. She was getting bored enough as it was, so she finally decided to say yes and rejoin the organisation, now called the Dark Empire.

After that, she minded her own business, until she heard that there was a very promising Sith Lord, a Hutt, who had not even joined the Sith Order. So she decided to go and visit the Hutt and try to recruit him into the New Sith Order. Because of this, she had to travel to Nar Shaddaa, which was literally at the other end of the galaxy from where she was currently living. True, the Dark Empire's territory was already quite far from the Hellwolf's home and current base. But now that she had to go to the Smuggler's Moon, she decided to take care of other business that could only be done there.

Once these were done, she made an appointment to see the Hutt, and she showed up at the appointed time, as usual, wearing Mandalorian armour, though when she entered the room where the Hutt was, she was not wearing the helmet, but carried it in her hand, leaving her long snow-white hair outside of her amour, her pale skin and red-gold eyes making it clear that she was a Sith; especially since the Hellwolf had not hidden her presence in the Force.

"Welcome, Darth Baucherous! I am Dodhorn Harert, Alor of Clan Harert. I have recently heard of your achievements and deeds... I believe I have a very tempting and fruitful offer for you." she said mysteriously.

D2zRT69.png

As the Mandalorian Sith strode into the throne room of the Hutt, he stared down at her with vicious eyes. This was the messenger they had sent? Strong and beautiful, is that how they had finally decided to entice him? She was not the first to come over the centuries bearing offers or gifts in the name of a Sith Order trying to recruit the Hutt Lord. Always had he taken their gifts, never had he sworn himself to any other Dark Lord or their ideology.

"A Mandalorian, and a luscious thing too. I have been waiting curiously for your arrival. What Order do you represent that would reach out to me? And what fruits would you have to offer my insatiable appetite?"

The Hutt Sith was interested to know everything. The fact they sent a Mandalorian Sith to treat with him was most peculiar. Perhaps it was because Mandalorians and Hutts had long histories together, or because they both had dual loyalties between the Sith and their own people. The only Mandalorian Sith Baucherous knew of were the followers of Mandalore the Unchained, himself a member of the inner circle of Darth Solipsis. Baucherous should have known the Brotherhood of the Maw would come looking for new blood sooner or later, seeking to bolster their ranks after the intense folly of their defeat at Tython. Now he was extremely curious as to what the offer he was recieving could be...

Dodhorn Harert Dodhorn Harert

VVVDHjr.png
VVVDHjr.png

Alor of Clan Harert, Sith Lord, Hellwolf of Mandalore
VVVDHjr.png
Objective: To recruit Darth Baucherous
Equipment: Beskar'gam | 2x Beskad | 2x Su'arnr be Tracyn | 1x red blade lightsaber
Tag: Darth Baucherous Darth Baucherous
c32Yb6q.png
<"Mandalorian or ur-Kittât"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

Dodhorn was patient and tactical, without which she could not have been a warlord, nor Mandalore. Many Sith let their anger and hatred lead them, she was no such fool. Perhaps it was because she came from an age where the Sith did not group into any Order, but hated each other and killed each other when given the chance. It was for this very reason that she was now patiently listening and watching the Hutt. Such discussions were for her a game of chess. To play such a game, you had to know your opponent. She chuckled a little at the Hutt's answer; well, yes, the Hellwolf would have started the same way if someone had come to him in that way.

A Sith remains a Sith; or one could say that a manipulative ruler remains a manipulative ruler.

"I don't intend to take too long... surely you've heard rumours that Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis is back. These rumours are true, he is back and reorganising his old "empire". Members of the New Sith Order are already returning, as are the remnants of the Scar Hounds and the Knights of Ren, as is Death's Hand, as is part of the old NIO. Currently, the new Dark Empire is in the process of being reorganised. The Empire could make great use of your underworld connections, and the NSO could make great use of your Sith power. I think this gives you an idea of what the Dark Empire has to offer." she said suggestively.

If he was clever, he might as well be the most influential person in the underworld, and the New Sith Order was another matter; he knew that, at least she thought so. Here she waited a few moments while he considered what she had told him. However, she tries to speak again before the Hutt can do all this.

"Everybody is still positioning themselves, trying to get the best place and the most fruitful position. Just think, a talented Slave trader and Sith like you…" here a predatory smile appeared on her lips, although she was able to pull back the sangnir's teeth, now she let the two longer canines show between her lips.

Here she deliberately stopped, leaving him to ponder, to savour the honeyed smell. She wondered if what she had heard had caught the Hutt's attention or not.

D2zRT69.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom