Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sweet Circe

Kára Morrigan

Angel of Deception
Widek; Widek System

She was here. Circe. Kára could feel her, seductive and sweet and so very dark. Her power had grown since last Kára was with her. It was thick, and heady, and tasted of blood and honey. Her thoughts harkened back to the pleasures that they had shared on Byss, and her breath quickened, pale skin flushing red. Lord Kaine might own her heart and soul, but her body was all Circe's.

Lover, she called out into the dark. Come to me...

She was in the wilds of Widek. She lay atop a jagged outcropping of rock that overlooked a lake, framed on either side by swollen trees with drooping boughs. The stone was rough against her bare back, rubbing her skin raw whenever she moved. The pain brought a fleeting smile to her lips.

Night was falling. The ambient sounds of the wilds served to lull her into a sort of half sleep, eyes heavily lidded and half closed, chest rising and falling with slow, steady breaths. The sky above was a portrait of twinkling stars, almost painfully beautiful to behold. So many stars, so many planets, so many lives...

She wanted to destroy them all.

[member="Enigma"]

[member="Kára Morrigan"]

It had been practically eons since the Sith Lady had seen one of her favored apprentices. The woman in question, a pink-haired Epicanthix whom she had held close in a particularly sultry manner, was calling for her on the world she had received as property from Carliah upon the former Miraluka's death. Her rationale was simple - This woman may have belonged to Kaine in spirit, but her flesh was at the whim of the Sith sorceress herself.

The sound of heavy boots would clink across the stone as a visage would slowly manifest itself near the reclining form of Kara herself. The form was feminine, yet armored in the manner of a Mandalorian. But her head was exposed - though the face was different, the presence itself remained the same to an immortal edge. A presence able to summon feelings of subservience as it had many years ago.

"Hello, Kara."

Kára Morrigan

Angel of Deception
And there she was.

"Circe," Kára gasped breathlessly. She searched her face, eyes flickering to the armor, the heavy boots, watching her approach as one might watch a sun set, enraptured and amazed. Hatred and rage always burned inside of her, but now desire had joined the mix, pure and unfiltered.

Circe looked different, but her aura was the same, just as black and wicked as Kára remembered. Delight shot through the Acolyte, from the roots of her hair all the way down to her toes. Her back arched, and she stretched, as languid as a cat, her pleasure at Circe's arrival showing plain on her face. She grinned, tongue darting out to wet her lips.

"Come lay with me, lover. Tell me what great evils you've done." Kára held out a hand, inviting Circe to come lay beside her. "I've heard stories; men tremble at the mere mention of you."

[member="Enigma"]

[member="Kára Morrigan"]

The Sith Lady leaned back, beskar scraping against the rocks as she slipped a plated arm around the Epicanthix. "I have wormed my way into the Protectorate... I have saved the Sith from destruction at the hands of the entity known as Akala. I even brought your master - Lord Zambrano - back to the realm of the living." She smiled, her gaze boring deep into the woman's soul. "I don't care about men trembling at the mere mention of my name... What I care about is whether you tremble at my presence, my sweet, delicate maiden."

The mark was still there, on Kara's neck... A memory of what they had shared.

Kára Morrigan

Angel of Deception
Kára leaned into the embrace, and frowned. This armor... it would have to go. "Oh, but I do tremble." She grabbed Circe's hand and pressed it to her chest, just over her heart. It was beating so hard she thought it might burst, heat already coursing through her.. "But I desire more than your presence. But you knew that already."

Her other hand reached up to caress the mark Circe had given her. The skin was raised, and as she rubbed her thumb across it, a bolt of pleasure shot through her. "I want another," she said, "and I want you out of that armor." She rose to her feet with preternatural grace, clad in only her skin. The starlight gave her skin a pale glow, and a slight breeze swept her hair up to flutter in her face. "Please."

There were very few things in the galaxy more satisfying than murder and mayhem. Circe was one of them.

[member="Enigma"]

To some, Circe had proven herself a thorn. A constant pain in the side of certain individuals that seemed to cause them heartache and despair. To others, she was an enemy to be crushed - in some cases a tool to be used. In a few instances, she even found herself viewed as a beloved partner.

But out of everyone in the galaxy, only [member="Kára Morrigan"] was the individual who accrued power from pain as Circe inflicted it upon her. Her eternal desire was to be debauched, to be mercilessly corrupted and forced to undergo tremendous bouts of pain and suffering at the hands of the woman before her.

And who was Circe to deny what they wished for?

"Kara... I have plans for you, still. A great many plans." The weight of Beskar plate stood soon removed as she felt the cool breeze upon her flesh.

"It takes me back to my time amongst the Dathomiri tribes."

Kára Morrigan

Angel of Deception
Circe stripped her armor off, piece by piece. A rumbling purr rose up in the back of Kára's throat. Her desire spiked, yellow eyes widening with a hint of wonder. More than anything, she knew the power of passion. It swelled up inside of her, rising up to silence her thoughts. For now, there was only Circe.

Mark me, Kára's mind whispered, half demand, half plea. She stood so close to Circe that they breathed the same air. She leaned forward, pressed her lips to chin, to jaw, to cheeks, trailing kisses up and down and across her face. She trailed her fingers down soft flesh, kneading, caressing, exploring.

For all that she was different, Circe was just as exquisite as Kára remembered. Just as sweet. And her power! Kára could feel it, was drawn to it, a twisted moth drawn to a beautiful black flame. She would gladly burn to touch that black flame, to feel it course through her. Mark me, her mind whispered again.

She took Circe's hand and kissed each finger, one by one, tilting her head to expose the bare expanse of her neck. "Tell me this...plan of yours, lover." She pressed in close, curling her arms around Circe's waist, almost pushing her neck against the Sith Lady's lips, insistent. The plea came again, more desperate. Mark me. Please.

[member="Enigma"]

[member="Kára Morrigan"]

You desire to be marked? She smiled, moving closer and slowly latching her lips around the area Kara had motioned to. She gave a soft grin, cooing as she held the Epicanthix close before whispering gently in her ear. "You shall have it." With a forceful impression, her teeth dug into the flesh of Kara's neck, the Sith Lady doing her best to ensure that the risk of fatal injury was minimal. "Do you want me to whip you? To torment you in a plethora of different ways, Kara?"

After all, to her, pain seemed to be pleasure.

Kára Morrigan

Angel of Deception
Kára felt warm lips at her throat. A groan slipped out of her, and she shuddered. She tilted her head over all the way, until her ear was touching her shoulder. Circe bit down, hard, breaking the skin.

A bolt of pain sunk into her, flowing down to her toes. She gasped, lost in a heady mix of pleasure and pain. She pulled Circe against her, one hand culling her neck as she arched up into her bite, pressing the fangs deeper. "Yesssss," she hissed, half in delight, half in answer to Circe's question.

Torment. She needed it. Craved it. Her knees buckled at the thought. Only her grip on Circe kept her upright. She pressed her kisses to the Sith Lady's neck, sucking at the hollow of her throat, tongue dancing across sweet, salty skin. "Your lightning," she gasped between kisses. "Use it on me."

There was no agony sweeter.

[member="Enigma"]

"You want lightning?" She gave a grin, pulling back as a drip of Kara's blood came from the corner of her lips as she stepped back, lightning arcing across her fingers before she unleashed it upon the Epicanthix, a soft smile on her face as she watched the powerful Dark Side energy flow across her body. "Kara... If I die, you will bring me back. And if I ever, ever turn to the side of Light..." She stepped forward, lips an inch away from her ear.

"You will torture me back to the side of truth."

[member="Kára Morrigan"]

Kára Morrigan

Angel of Deception
Lightning crackled at Circe's fingertips. Kára watched a trickle of blood leak from her lips as if mesmerized, and then, pain. She felt as if she were being flayed by a hundred thousand white-hot knives. Lightning danced across her skin in a torturous caress. Her muscles seized and her back arched. She couldn't breathe. She couldn't think.

There was only pain, and it was glorious.

Then the pain was gone, but wisps remained, tremors and quakes of sweet agony. She slumped against Circe, chest heaving with short, quick breaths.

"Kara," Circe began, "If I die, you will bring me back. And if I ever, ever turn to the side of Light," and she paused, lips hovering next to Kára's ear, "You will torture me back to the side of truth."

"I will," came Kára's gasping reply. "I swear it." She gathered herself and lurched to her feet. "But... I don't know the magicks required to return you from the dead, if you were to die." She knew torture though. She knew it intimately. For all that the dark side whispered to her sometimes, she was ignorant of a great many of its powers.

[member="Enigma"]

"I likely will be able to return myself to the world of the living... through some form or another." She smiled. "But if you wish for me to teach you the ritual to bring someone back to life, I will gladly do so." She leaned forward, gently whispering into the Epicathix's ear. "Your master was returned to the world of the living by me. And I would like to claim, for myself, a little more than just your flesh. Flesh is temporary - the soul is eternal."

Such was the truth. Perhaps Kara could be a useful pawn.

[member="Kára Morrigan"]

Kára Morrigan

Angel of Deception
Kára had gathered herself, but she was still entwined with Circe, arms woven through hers, arms encircling her waist. "So it is," she said. "And yet, my soul is not my own to give. I will grant you a piece of it to do with as you wish. The rest is Kaine's; look to him for further ownership." She licked Circe's neck, nibbled at her ear. "But if it were mine to give," she whispered, "then it would be yours. All of it."

The ambient signs of the forest had quieted to a murmur in the wake of Circe's arrival. Even the lesser beasts of the wild could sense her great power. Kára could taste it in her breath, against her skin, smell it on the wind. "With power like yours... what good would my soul be? What could you do with it?"

[member="Enigma"]

[member="Kára Morrigan"]

"There are many things that one can do with a spirit, given enough resources." She smiled, arm around the woman's back. "I could give you a new body, made of steel and forged in the fires of hell. Or I could utilize your soul to tap into the very Netherworld of the Force itself." She paused for a moment, thinking over a situation. "Speaking of which, I still need to develop a method of accessing the Netherworld once more. I only successfully managed to touch the world of death during a crisis you were away for. Now I desire to do so again."

And when she did... Well, perhaps it would be the end of an era.

Kára Morrigan

Angel of Deception
Kára had never considered such wonders, never known they were possible. "Teach me how," she said. "How to forge a body, how to tap into the Netherworld. Teach me."

It was well into the night now, and the din of the nocturnal denizens of the jungle was rising. Wind whispered through the boughs, setting the leaves to rustling. She looked out to the black surface of the lake and saw her own face looking back at her, distorted by gentle ripples. She tasted blood in the air, reached out with her senses and touched the minds of frenzied predators ripping into a carcass.

"There is so much I don't know," she said. "So much that eludes me. The Sith are as great as they've ever been. The heart of the galaxy is ours, and the rest will soon join, and yet... I can't help but think that it'll all come crashing down, our empire crumbled and toppled like so many stones, teetering over an abyss."

Her black heart lurched at the thought, if only because their fall would mean the rise of the Jedi. "I have been lackluster in my attempts to seize power. I mean to see this universe scoured clean, cut to the quick. Will you help me, lover? Guide me and teach me?"

[member="Enigma"]

"The Sith are always fleeting, Kara." She said somberly. "The cycle of growth and death is as inevitable a part of the universe as the spirit that you truly are, one that begs to one day be free of its shell. I will teach you of these most arcane rituals - the power to tear reality itself apart, the power to forge new life... But to do this, I must be free of my bonds of corporate leadership. There is a man named Vitor Imperieuse. A respectable individual, but one far too libertarian for my tastes. I need someone to bind him, to make him part of my service... And you shall do that."

She leaned forward, whispering into the Sith woman's ear. "Remember what I told you I would use you for so long ago?"

[member="Kára Morrigan"]

Kára Morrigan

Angel of Deception
Kara was not familiar with the name Vitor Imperieuse, but it was of little issue. Circe had asked this of her, and so she would do. Then Circe leaned in close and whispered in her ear, "Remember what I told you I would use you for so long ago?"

She remembered. "To bear your child," Kara returned, whispering in her ear just the same. She went further, leaning in to take the lobe in her mouth. "You want my soul, my womb, my body," she murmured, voice a sibilant hiss. "I will have to take another's to replace them."

[member="Enigma"]

"You wield much power, Kara." Circe smiled. "You will find what you need... Lest I remind you that you must bind Vitor in the manner I spoke to you of before... He is a disgustingly chivalrous individual, despite what happened to him in the past... But you, you have a dark enough heart to bind him to my service."

She moved forward, smiling. "Tell me, Kara. How will your cocktail of DNA mixed with his own be forged in the fires of your depths?"

[member="Kára Morrigan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom