Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Swamps suck.

"She understands. Great. Yeah, that'll help me sleep. No, don't, wait, you might want to reconcile your noble...aw...who am I kidding."Doc didn't fall asleep like SOMEONE ELSE did, but sure enough, he did. Eventually. However, he was awoken when he was started to be dragged. He didn't order room service. Oh. Right. He was being dragged. By natives, that was nice. He laid his head back down to sleep.

WAIT A MINUTE.

"WITCH LADY, WAKE UP!"Doc yanked his knife out of it's sheath, and jammed it into the local's leg, causing the savage human to keel over, clutching his leg. Doc wrapped his legs around his head, and took the knife out of his sheath, and used the brass knuckle part to punch the living hell out of the other's leg, before stabbing him repeatedly in the neck. AND NOW FOR CONTESTANT NUMBER TWO! The man between his leg smacked at his armor with his spear and axe, but Doc simply gave his legs a sharp twist, and broke his neck, quite brutally. He wasn't sure how long he had been asleep, but he guessed it was for a while, since he was slightly rested. Oh, and it was pitch-black. That was another thing.

@[member="Azara"]

Azara

A
Azara had woken when @[member="Doc"] yelled out. She was not dragged away like he was. She'd been uncovered from her robe-blanket only for three of the males to inspect her. Apparently they weren't used to see such a pale skinned human. She gasped at the sight of them, since their spears were pointed at her, making her put both hands up and, without fully realizing it, blast all of them away with a magical pulse. She yelled a little when she did before seeing them fly off and either land in the mud or hit a tree nearby. She stood and looked to Doc before saying "What do we do?"

Doc tackled the one that landed on the tree, and began to wrestling with him, his trench knife coming across his unfortunate face."Kill them, hurt them, smash them in, I don't know, just do something! Anything!"Doc began to pound his face in with the brass-knuckle part of the trench-knife, smashing it in violently. The two remained for the Witch to take care of, or at least buy herself some time. This was not, not, good. OH!

HE HAD A GUN!

Doc beamed it at the witch, not sure if it would hit her in the arm or she would catch it. Either way, it'd be fun to see.

Or they could die, there was that too.

@[member="Azara"]

Azara

A
Azara looked as @[member="Doc"] began beating the one native, gasping a bit at the brutal sight, but then he'd mentioned the other two who were staring to get up and come towards her. She looked down at her feet where the gun landed and said "I'm not using that thing! It's dangerous!" Looking back to the natives she used her magic to make a large wave fro the water to knock them back down.

@[member="Azara"]

Doc continued to pummel the struggling native he was working with here."AND THESE GUYS AREN'T?! ARE YOU SERIOUS!"He finally managed to repeatedly stab the guy in the collarbone, before coming straight into his temple with the knife.

Sucks to be that guuuuuy.

Azara

A
Seeing what he'd done to him, Azara actually looked away and choked up something she spit into the mud. She she recovered she looked back and said "Gods....did you need to be so...vicious?" She picked up her hood and put it back on before steadying herself enough to walk over to @[member="Doc"]. "I really think we should go before more show up."

"Vicious? Lady, in case you didn't notice, he was kinda tryin' to kill me. That guy is an nerf herder. Now get moving, I don't like getting stabbed, and you probably don't want to either."Doc said, throwing the dead guy off of him. Gross. He stood up, rolling the blade in his hands.

@[member="Azara"]

Azara

A
She gave a discouraged look before pulling her hood up to cover her head. As they walked on Azara stuck close to @[member="Doc"], yet still kept somewhat of a distance. While she agreed measures would need to be taken he could've done things less violent. That had been one of the more brutal means of killing she'd ever witnessed. Still best not to argue about it in this current predicament. She'd just wait until AFTER they were out of harms way.

@[member="Azara"]

Doc walked forward for a while, before stopping and sighing. He put his hands up, placing the pistol back into his holster."Alright, two things. First of all, what's the leotard thing? Aren't you like, cold..anyway. Second of all, what's the matter with you? You're acting like I just committed straight up murder."Fun fact: he did. He stared at her from behind his helmet, blinking several times, awaiting her response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom