Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SW style Hunger Games

Ok, just remember not to get carried away. The game has a system, your not going to run into a camp of hunters and eff them up with no weapon but your fist and the force. You will get murdered no one is untouchable XD 13 just got beat up and stabbed but he still ended up on top. Even things out ;)

Keep it real lol

Subject 13 said:
Honestly only mandos and some mercenaries can be hunters XD if your force sensitive youll be a hunted :p besides think of it this way. When you were a Kid and you and your buddies played hide and seek did you like to be it? I know i didn't XD
Hmm i see ....well was not sure if there a timeline to this of being in the past of present but if it be possible. Was thinking of use this as backgrounder story plot for my char. Who started and for a time was a assassin/bounty hunter type sans the force ability thing. Which am try to work out some sort storyline round....

Ronin Wendigo said:
Hmm i see ....well was not sure if there a timeline to this of being in the past of present but if it be possible. Was thinking of use this as backgrounder story plot for my char. Who started and for a time was a assassin/bounty hunter type sans the force ability thing. Which am try to work out some sort storyline round....
Well if its that important to you go ahead. Just make it fair, deal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom