Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SW style Hunger Games

Ok so i recently just came up with this idea for a large scale thread that i think others will like to he in. It is kind of like a hunger games style thread only members are forced to work together or not at all, pretty much it starts with members getting kidnapped some way shape or form (how your abducted it up to you.) and thrown onto an isolated planet with no weapons and no gear, pretty much the cloths on your back and any tiny weapons you might have hidden in your boot. This means bounty hunters who are abducted will not have their armor and weaponry and jedi wont have their light sabers.

So for those of you who have seen the movie 'Predators' were the best killers in the world and taken and thrown onto a game reserve and are hunted by the predators for sport and rank....its a lot like that. Players must scavenge for food, weapons, and anything else they can salvage. Players can team up with other victims and come up with a game plan to survive, escape, or just plain go to war. Most likely the ones who will be hunting us all are NPC Trandoshan and or whoever else wants to participate as a hunter.

The hunters are very well equipped ladies and gentlemen. This means unless you are a super badass like bruce lee your not running into a group of them with your bare hands. That and nothing outrageous is going to happen like a star ship rushing to the rescue. No, this is survival of the fittest. Hunters are the only ones who can have guns at the beginning, the hunted have to either steal their weapons from the hunters or simply grab a stick and go nuts. How hunters survive is on them ;)

If anyone is interested in this. Go ahead and post. And say weather or not your a hunter of Hunted ;)

Subject 13: Hunted
Selena Halcyon: Hunted
Katarine Ryiah: Hunted
Shawn Drax: Hunted
Zaiden: Hunted
Falon Azrakel: Hunted
A 'den: Hunted
Kal A'den-Shuk'la: Hunted

Hunter: Corvo Attano
Hunter: Akura Yavis

Hunter: Verz Horak

I thoroughly enjoyed it as well! 13, I really recommend looking into the series if you get a chance.

And I suppose I could be down for this as much as it hurts me to think of Selena being captured and without her lightsaber lol.

Shawn Drax

S
Yep thought it was cool. and so you know @[member="Zaiden"] made a company that makes tron-like stuff

Corvo Attano

C
@[member="Selena Halcyon"]

That was the most legit episode.

Anyways, I'd like to be a hunter. Seeing how I am an assassin it would work well.

KitKat

I need me a tron suit!
Just so you know 13 I'm not actually IN this thread. I'm going to read it but don't sign me up for either team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom