Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle Svivren T-280 Dominion-class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiaosan Sohn

Owner of Sohn's Mining Company
t10_charioteer_tank_by_keithwormwood.jpg

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Sohn's Mining Company
  • Model: Svivren T-280 Dominion-class
  • Affiliation: Sohn's Mining Company
  • Modularity: Yes
  • Production: Mass-Produced
  • Material: Durasteel, Kiirum, Duranium
  • Cost: 6,800 Credits
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Light Tank
  • Role: Mining
  • Size: Small
  • Weight: Light
  • Minimum Crew: 1
  • Optimal Crew: 1
  • Propulsion: Tracs
  • Speed: Average (Max: 80 km/h)
  • Maneuverability: Average
  • Armament: Low (Large Mining Laser and a Secondary Overhead Mining Laser)
  • Defenses: Very Low (Decent Military Grade Armor Plating)
  • Squadron Count: High
  • Passenger Capacity: 0
  • Cargo Capacity: 0
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • One Large Front Roller
Strengths:
  • Doesn't need an experienced pilot
  • Fuel is often cheap
  • Able to modify easily
  • Very efficient at mining
  • Quick to repair and maintain
Weaknesses:
  • Only mines the minerals and is unable to collect them
  • Moderately has small glitches
  • Unable to enter small spaces
Description:
Many miners would often complain about the low quality mining tools they get. Eventually Samsay Sohn was reached by the complaints and sought to create a new design for a cheap efficient vehicle. The Svivren T-280 Dominion-class tank is capable of breaking into large rocks that regular miners can't break through. Once the rock was torn apart by the large powerful mining laser, workers and miners could easily extract the ore at a fast pace.

Hello there, [member="Samsay Sohn"]! I like this, very simply and useful, also wouldn't mind seeing a thread in the future with some miners jury-rigging this thing with weapons as that just sounds fun.

There are only three things I need before I can slap my approval on it:

Samsay Sohn said:
  • Speed: Average
For vehicle speed, you also need to list the top speed in km/h. This can be a bit confusing at first, so I highly advise checking out other accepted walker subs to get a 'feel' for where the speed should be. [Doesn't need to be perfect].

The second is, at manufacturer, hyperlink your company.

The final one is the picture. We don't allow mechs through the factory. I was on the fence with this one as it was just far enough away from the mech [mostly its hands] that made me uncertain, but I reached out to some fellow judges to get some second opinions and this falls just too far on the mech side.

Now, I don't feel like this needs to be just denied, as I feel slapping on another picture [and changing the source to the new one], one that isn't so mechish and change a few words here and there would make it good enough for me.

Also, other options are you can make this thing a 'droid' and just have people ignore the driver as it would make for a solid mining droid.

Xiaosan Sohn

Owner of Sohn's Mining Company
[member="Iona Immarya"]

Alright I have edited the vehicle, instead of having it as a mining walker I made it into a mining tank (Couldn't find any good walker images). I will take your advice and turn the previous one into a droid later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom