Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech [Suvian Sciences] Suicide Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.
the_dead_earth_by_pervandr-d4vn28u.jpg

Image Source: http://lifevsgaming.blogspot.com/2012/07/more-15mm-sci-fi-background-autosentia.html
Intent: To expand the droid arsenal of Suvian Technologies.
Development Thread: If needed
Manufacturer: Suvian Sciences
Model: S100 Battle Droid
Affiliation: Open Market
Modularity: The weapons can, yes.
Production: Minor
Material: Vardium Steel
Classification: Fourth Degree
Weight: 25 KG
Height: 6"2
Movement: Bipedal
Armaments:

Twin wrist mounted blasters.
Self Destruct Mechanism: This self destruct is linked to a device with the power to obliterate half a city block. This is activated should the droid suffer heavy damage, or should anyone other than authorized personnel attempt repairs, reverse engineering or any sort of modification to the droid.
Vibro Blade

Misc. Equipment:

N/A
Description:

The S-100 model of droid was produced by Suvian as an answer to a question. What should happen when failure is the only option for a droid soldier? But then they realized something else. A droid could be a variety of things. So what they did was create a droid that could be their next line of defense. This droid has roughly 3x the strength and speed of a human due to servo components and motors inside it's body.

The S-100 model of droid is also programmed to be skilled with a Vibro Blade and Blaster. This is because the droid is not usually supposed to use the Self Destruct Mechanism inside of it. However should push come to shove, the droid will use it. These droids are normally deployed in groups of 6-7, to maximize destructive potential. This droid will not self destruct if a recognition arm band is nearby, and will not attack the wearer of one.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Jeff Solaris"]
I'm still seeing 'six pounds of thermal detonators' and 'entire city block'. Also, five times faster and stronger than a human isn't going to work, sorry.

I'm still not very comfortable with the payload, especially since you could just bunch 'em up and have them detonate a large portion of a city.

That said, I'm going to entrust that those who will be using these won't abuse them. 'Abuse and suffer' I believe is a common term in these situations.

Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom