Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Surviving the streets

Parvos

P
Tatooine
Isn't fething brilliant when you have no Credits to pay for anything? Parvos silently asked within his head, yep he was absolutely broke which was perfect in no ways, no way to get a transport off the planet, no way to provide himself with a house and no way to provide himself with food, Parvos quickly shut up his thoughts after that, he had only gone without food for two or three days and already he was starving as if he hadn't eaten in years and the hallucinations dehydration brought on wasn't very good for his sanity either.

Parvos passed a stall filled with Jawa Juice, even that poodoo tasting stuff would be better than nothing, although he wasn't desperate enough to drink or eat crushed up Jawa... yet, he was getting damn near that stage and as he looked over the other side of the street he saw a stall with many exotic meats and drinks on it so in a panicked sort of rush Parvos went over and stole some meat, the owner wasn't there and would probably never know that it was missing so he grabbed it and stuffed it up his cloak, running in the opposite direction, away from the stall.

@[member="Krest"]

Krest happened to be close by when @[member="Parvos"] decided to steal. In truth the Zabrak thought it was just a boy who had done so, a child looking for food. So he chose to follow the small figure, intent on figuring out where the child lived so he could help them. Little did he know that the man was far from a child, but it was certain he'd figure it out soon.

Parvos

P
Parvos's paces became slightly faster when he heard someone behind him, and as he ran he looked for good places to stake out for the rest of the day and the night, somewhere to hide from Tatooine's harsh desert landscape and somewhere to hide from the harsh reality of life, as he ran he saw the perfect place out of the corner of his eye, running quicker he jumped into the place, in fact it turned out to be a makeshift rubbish dumb, but anything was better than nothing.

As soon as he gotten himself comfortable he almost devoured the meat whole but he was civilized enough to take only little bites, and the meat was still not enough to feed him and Parvos instantly regretted eating all at once, then his flappy ears extended as he swore he heard someone coming.

@[member="Krest"]

Krest rounded the corner, his arms crossed. He watched as @[member="Parvos"] ducked out of site, but the Zabrak wasn't willing to give up on his search. He entered the rubbish dump, moving his hand to the hilt of his blade Deus. He didn't think there would be a threat, but it always payed off to be safe.

"Oi, if you want some food without having to steal it, come on out." He announced his presence calmly, trying to not be hostile. But he was a big horned man with black tattoos covering most of his already red skin.

Parvos

P
Parvos looked up for a moment to look at what had called out to him, and what he saw scared the living feth out of him, a muscular Zarbrak who was very tall compared to Parvos's height of 0.7 meters, so he quickly hid away, but then he thought about the things that a Zabrak that tall could do to him he hurridly surfaced before him, looking up at the Zarbrak, Parvos had no idea what to do the Zarbrak could be from one of many cultures and have many unfamiliar traditions compared to the species Parvos originated from, so he simply sat still and waited for the man to speak.

@[member="Krest"]

Krest blinked slowly as he watched @[member="Parvos"]. The man was clearly not a boy. Not what he expected. He moved his hand from his blade, rubbing the back of his head. "Oh. Well. Yo then. What are you doin stealing?" His voice showed his confusion, but his posture was relaxed. There shouldn't be a reason to fight, not yet.

Parvos

P
Parvos heard the confusion within the Zabraks voice, something that he himself has been faced with many times before, and he seriously doubted that this Zarbrak had ever had any encounter with any of his species ever, but he bet that the Zabrak had heard the stories about one of the greatest Jedi Grandmasters to ever live, which was of course Yoda, after which the entire species became named after, so Parvos answered his question.

"I was only stealing food because I was hungry" Parvos could see himself in front of the law with a officer laughing, what the hell sort of excuse was that, so he decided to continue "I have no credits at all, I've come across some hard times" that made more sense and it was better as a excuse because it was true and honest, then a horrible thought crossed his mind "What are you going to do to me?".

@[member="Krest"]

Krest rubbed his chin for a second, watching him. "Technically I should arrest you, that's part of my job. But.." His gaze drifted off for a moment before he took out a pouch of credits. It wasn't much, but it was all the Zabrak had on him. Enough for a good meal and rent for a home should @[member="Parvos"] go for it. But that was ultimately the mans choice.

"Just go pay the man for what you took. And stay out of trouble yeah?"

Parvos

P
Parvos looked at the Zabrak then the credits as he quickly said "thanks, that's enough to save myself from dying" Parvos ran down the street to the exact stall, but unfortunately the owner was one of those species that felt poorly towards unfamiliar species and Parvos was pretty sure that his species would come under the category of foreign, but it was worth a shot.

"Hello can I buy some of this meat?" Parvos asked, enough credits for two held in his hand, the stall owner took the credits then sent a kick towards Parvos it hit him straight in the torso area, he flew back into one of the sand buildings, the rage bubbling inside of him and then in one swift movement of his hand Parvos sent a push towards the stall owner, who was sent back into the ground, people screamed and evacuated the area as the stall owner bleed to death and pretty soon it was just the dying alien on the ground and Parvos standing completely still pondering what the hell he had just done and what the authorities would do to him when they walked upon this scene.

@[member="Krest"]

Krest rounded the corner, blinking at the scene. He turned to @[member="Parvos"], peering at the man. ".. Well. Kark." He ran over to the dying alien, setting a hand on the mans chest. He wasn't a healer, and there wasn't anything he could do at this point.

"I.. I'm gonna have to arrest you now, yeah."

Parvos

P
There were so many things Parvos could have said at that moment, he himself had no idea what had happened or what had been done, and obviously there wasn't damn much he could do about the situation, he could argue but that would probably get him in deeper poodoo, he could possibly run, he was probably faster than the Zarbrak, who had the muscle and everything slowing him down, but something was telling him to stay. Then a thought came to his head of what to say.

"You have no proof that I am the cause of what happened here, feth not even I know what the hell happened but since I am the only witness here and I am probably under suspicion then take me away officer" Parvos wondered if he would lash out with the mysterious powers again, but for the time being he just held out his clawed hands in a defeated sort of way, waiting for the handcuffs to make there way around his hands.

@[member="Krest"]

Krest shook his head at @[member="Parvos"]. "We have cameras that watch the street. We'll figure out soon enough if you're to blame or not." He opened up the com on his wrist, calling in for reinforcements. But he made no move to handcuff the little guy, or take away the credits he gave him. Krest knew first hand that if you don't understand how to use the Force accidents happened. He would be charged as a criminal, but he wasn't going to let it happen.

"Run. Leave the planet. Go to the Republic."

Parvos

P
The Zabrak was incredibly good natured, and Parvos thanked him before turning around and running to the nearest puplic transportation, paying the owner a few credits the flight began and as the ship descended Parvos waved to the Zarbrak, and swore that he shall return the favor sometime one day.

@[member="Krest"]
(OOC: Sorry for finishing it so soon I was running out of inspiration for this thread so yeah, best to finish it before one of us gets bored of it and it becomes inactive)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom