Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Surviving Keldabe (Past Rp)

[As the title suggests, this is a past RP about the only invasion of Mandalore to ever be held. In this thread, any who join must play as a Civilian with no fighting skills depicting how they survive the Sith Empre and Deathwatch attack of the Capital City of Keldabe. This may be only known to those who participated in it, almost three years ago (Real Time). I'll give you the link to the action so you can make any references needed to play this out. I'm welcoming any and all who wish to participate as Civvies(Only). So join me if you'd like, and lets have fun surviving one of the most destructive Invasions I've ever seen.]

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/5118-battle-of-mandalore-mando-imperial-conflict/{The Invasion lay here for passers by, that here by Mandalorian Law we lie}

It was a bright, breezy day, T'chan sat at a local diner at the cities spaceport. He'd just arrived with a shipment of goods to trade from the Outer Rim. He was a Greenhorn on a merchant ship, just 18 years old and making his own way in the Universe. The young Falleen had set out to get an idea of how the universe worked and why his species generally hated the rest of the galaxy.

He was enjoying a plate of hot food with his crew as they spoke of past ventures and escapades. Being a stalwart species, he showed little interest in their tales of chasing tail and grabbing coin. He believed them all to be inferior for showing such loud revelries that others could hear and make faces towards. He held his tongue and his skin tone remained its amphibious green color, his father had taught him to hold ones self in check at all times.

Little did this merchant crew know that off in the dark reaches of Hyperspace, sprinted a dark fleet that would cloud out the sun and quiet their glorious tales.

[member="Satine D'ulin"] (IF you want to help with this too.)

[member="Deneve Verd"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom