Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Survival/Horror Thread

[member="Bryce Bantam"] - Not just you. Just a gentle reminder to

image.jpg

[member="Vilaz Munin"], et. al... Dropping in, and out, mostly a quick setting for setting up another thread... Once I have the MacGuffin I am seeking (or enough posts) I will gladly branch out and help... Pardon a few spam posts until then.

At current, I just slammed a boarding pod. I'm heading for a cargo bay where something I want is resting.

[member="Bryce Bantam"][member="Ijaat Mereel"][member="Darth Eversor"][member="Eliza Steele"]@Raachwaroo@Nate the Bounty Hunter[member="Solan Charr"][member="Ria Misrani"][member="Runi Verin"]

Many apologies for not posting frequently, guys. I've been currently stuck with phone posting and I'm sick (I've been in bed all day and did one post throughout the day). However, there are some good news and that is that this Sunday I'll be getting a new laptop and I'm healing.

Yippee.

[member="Alasdair Cohl"] [member="Alkalurops"] [member="Seydon of Arda"] [member="Matthew Robinson"] [member="Jenan Car'das"]

Hello again and welcome, currently this is the group thread TKO currently have going. At this point in the story we are just entering the derelict ship and their is still plenty of time to join in the fun if you're interested. So if you wanna thread with us we would love to have you.

Any questions on how to join just respond here or PM me and I'll be happy to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom