Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Survival/Horror Thread

With the TKO hype that's been going on ever since the Demonsgate Rebellion I'm gonna take advantage of this and make a survival/horror thread that I've been wanting to post up.

It'll take place on an abandoned One Sith ship that's been inhabited by some Sithspawns (I will surprise you guys what species of sithspawn it is because it's one that'll make you go, "Oh, feth"), and there is no artificial gravity, no life support, no electricity, no anything. Just you, your armor (you're gonna need it cause no life support), your guns, and your wits. You can try to conquer the ship from the creatures, explore and find whatever treasures you can find, or whatever that contents your hearts desires.

Who's down?

The Corellian Rose (retired)
[member="Vilaz Munin"]

Armor - check
Guns - check
Wits - I'm full-blooded Corellisi, duh?! check...

Though it begs to differ why in the nine Corellian hells I'm signing up for this poodoo. I hate scary horror stuff IRL. lol Good thing no one will hear me scream with my helmet on. :p

Mainly trying to push my muse out of her comfort zone to add depth to Eliza, but more so have some fun with you all. ;)

[member="Bryce Bantam"] [member="Eliza Steele"]

Oh! I am so totally in, also I'd like to work on getting Ria with Eliza at some point. I feel that Ria could learn a lot from being a sidekick to Eliza. (Oh God, all the Hamilton memes). Anyway, if that's alright with you two - would totally like to make that happen. As always Bryce, Ria's probably in a hidey hole somewhere on the Shining Star.

Runi Verin

Two pounds shy of a bomb.
Ria Misrani said:
As always Bryce, Ria's probably in a hidey hole somewhere on the Shining Star.

Bryce Bantam said:
Just as long as you don't pop out of an air vent when I'm sleeping we should be cool

auMWGqR.gif
I really need to stop signing up for salvaging horror-filled ships. But I won't.

I'm in.

A few notes:
  • Exploring derelicts is cool. But lets keep in mind the spirit of the TKO... We don't need, nor should we really have, a lot of big ships. Or if we have them, they should be rickety, barely functioning, and more Shadowports or bases than functional for battle.
  • I will be posting later today. Not sure about Draco, he had to go out of town.
  • I love, love the enthusiasm and self-direction you guys are displaying!
  • IF you have ANY similar ideas and want a bump, i'm making a pinned topic in a moment with active threads. Ping me the links and i'll include it!

Ijaat Mereel said:
Exploring derelicts is cool. But lets keep in mind the spirit of the TKO... We don't need, nor should we really have, a lot of big ships. Or if we have them, they should be rickety, barely functioning, and more Shadowports or bases than functional for battle.
Sorry this comment is on me [member="Ijaat Mereel"] after the lucrehulk thing I was trying to be a little toung in cheek about getting another ship. Must have come off to serious. I "tots" understand the nature of this thread is horror survival, and will not derail it or go all God mode to get the ship, (ruins the fun)...

I'll just need to settle for one of the corvettes floating around it ;) :laugh:

PS just to make sure you know I'm kidding about the last part... or am I? :blink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom