Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Surprise visitors

Quintus Varro

Q
He nodded silently to her answer, so she was still in search of it, but it wasn't where he was headed at least. Still it was nice to see her again, but he wouldn't try to drag her back to where she ran from. Not that she'd have come anyway, but he trusted her and that was a hard thing to find in the business world. She'd given him something here, more then she knew in truth, she'd given him a direction, a goal. "Well, one of these days when you're settled down you'll have to give me a call we'll do lunch. I'll send you the details on what I'm doing, but I won't bother you with them. You're always welcome though whenever you want to step in, but I think I'm safe not expecting you to be around. I'll do my best though to make your bank account pile up the zeros."

There wasn't much point in dragging it out after that, they were going in different directions, but it was good to know they were still friends. Activating the shuttle as he started on the journey to take her home he laughed a bit. "So I stole my own yacht now, no wonder I got kicked outta the company. I appreciate the help, Kyra, I'm glad we met even if you took way too long to like coffee. I hope you find whatever you're looking for out there, but if you don't the door is always open." With his half smile he looked over at her as the ship settled down planet side and slid her over personal numbers. "I don't know if you know, but I'm gonna be something of a big shot soon, might want those one day." It was a bad joke but he didn't really feel like saying goodbye, besides he was sure he'd see her again, maybe.

[member="Kyra Sol"]

That was it then. With little more to be said, Kyra wished him luck in his endeavors and spoke a fond farewell. In her mind she would be leaving this world soon. In her mind this section of her life was over. Little did she know that there would be a long wait ahead of her. Still it was time she could use to get things in order.

As she was dropped back off near her home, the woman turned and offered him a short hug. It didn't last long, and it wasn't something she did often, but it had been nice to see him again. Who knew what the future had to offer them as they went their separate ways.

Kyne bounded through the yard at her approach. She rubbed the pup's side and turned to watch the ship leave. Great things were in his future, her own remained a mystery.

etfin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom