Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Supply Run

Walking into a bar, Renn looked at the bounty board trying to pick out who was next. First, he tore down his poster then pulled a couple off and shoved the paper into his pocket. Then turning to sit down for a drink, he looked around quietly.

Ordering a drink he quietly drank the alcohol, soon standing up and walking out. There was a farmer's market outside that day. Renn needed to get new supplies for the next trips. Looking around the farmers market he found a few items for a trip.

Watching people pass by he looked at a fruit looking at the item and putting it in a bag on his back. Quietly walking through the vast farmers market he looked for more items to stock up on.

Ravenous

Hatep was unusually calm today, but who knew for how long. Looking around he noticed a man walking. "He might be a worthy challenger" Hatep thought as he slowly walked to the man, once he reached him he grabbed his shoulder and spoke "You shall fight me, if you wish to decline this fight. You better have a good reason for declining."

Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn

Walking around the market Renn was looking a some more fruit, holding it as he put it in his bag and slid the man some money. Hearing a voice the Merc turned to see Hatep Hatep . Looking at him he listened to his question, and said, "Personally, I'd rather not be wanted on another planet. I find it quiet peaceful here, may make it a place to take a break from work."

Turning to the cyborg Renn shrugged and walked off.

(Sorry for the wait i was doing other things, but here's my post)

Seeing the man walk off angered Hatep he wanted to kill this man, but he calmed down and thought about it "I'll simply follow him, and then strike. If i do that he'll have no other choice but to fight." Hatep thought. He slowly followed and studied the man making sure not to be seen.

Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn

Ravenous

R
Ravenous sat complacently atop an emptied storage crate its contents seamlessly slipped out by him and his hidden operatives. You see a large mass of people amassed in one spot at once tends to attract attention. Unwanted attention. But several people passing by overtime is hard if not impossible to note in a place like this. Once again another plan has gone off without a hitch...but then why did he have this intense feeling of dread in his stomach? Something's amuck here something big...Pulling his cloak tighter over his body Ravenous descended down the darkened corridor taking care to steer clear of any police drones.

Evidently some good samaritan had reported his seemingly felonious actions to the authorities. On one hand, they knew who they were looking for, on the other hand, they didn't. Their robotic intelligence had failed to warn them of the dangerous person they were tracking as well as the heinous crimes on his head. Without warning, pain surged through his head pulsating over and over like a thumping sound in his brain. Suddenly he could hear his own heartbeat as well as the blood zipping through his veins as though his eardrums had turned inward. His nerves began tingling...no they were burning...feigning having been ignited. He knew this feeling all to well and honestly he couldn't say he missed it. Danger echoed a voice in his mind...or was it voices? So many of them triggered memories and reactions as though he knew them or anything. Many were distorted likely forgotten with time, while others couldn't be clearer.

"Mother, Father, Master, Nyla, Orex, Rue..." He mumbled his mask turning their mention into a deep and horrific metallic whirring like speaking into a fan. Suddenly his nerves stopped tingling and his senses returned to the outside world, the voices in his deafened and were replaced with a cold maw that ate away at his psyche. Their close. Emerging from the darkness Ravenous arrived in a farmers market orange street lights embellishing the loose affiliation of kiosks and trailers. In front of him stood a man clad in body armor the kind special operatives wear. His imprint in the force reeked of greed and mal intention and he made no effort to hide the weapons adorning his body. A Bounty Hunter! Ravenous revelated.

"Good evening to you sir."

Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn | Hatep Hatep
Sorry for my late post I had a lot going on

Following the man had been quite easy for Hatep as he was just walking. After a while Hatep noticed a large crowd but paid no attention to it, instead he kept walking after the man he was after. But Hatep stopped when he saw two people in a dark corridor, both looked to be males, one was likely a random person caught up with criminals the other was most likely a bounty hunter. Seeing this excited Hatep as this could be a way to prove his combat prowess, so Hatep pulled out his riot shield and lightsaber pike and readied himself for a fight.

Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn | Ravenous

Last edited:
(Sorry took so long a bit sparse atm)

Continuing his walk around the market he eventually stopped soon after the cyborg stopped following him, he grinned as the thing eyed two people in a street corner. Leaning against a beam he was getting ready for the show to start by quietly saying. During this little monologue he had his R82 off his back and was loading it.

Tick tock goes the clock...
Time will stop...
Before the maiden's knock...
The sink will plop...
And time will have still stopped...

What poor fool was about to have his day ruined by Renn not caring enough to fight, he doubted the skills of the robot could beat a common thief. He saw it as an inconvenience for the man who it was fighting. He quietly sat there his R82 pointing towards the ground, he was ready to lift it up and blow off a chunk of this creature.

Seeing it had a riot shield Renn gave out a slight chuckle, what kind of coward hides behind a shield when he could fight behind his weapon. While this may seem very against the weapon Renn was holding he still found it funny.

Ravenous Hatep Hatep

Seeing the man he was following stop Hatep found himself in a situation "Hmm I could either kill the man I was first following or I can go into this corridor" Hatep thought. After a few seconds Hatep turned to his first target and said "You will feel the cold embrace of death today, but before you do please give me a good fight." Hatep readied his riot shield and lightsaber pike and got into a combat stance and slowly walked toward his target. While advancing Hatep was watching his target carefully looking for anything to exploit.

Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn | Ravenous

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom