Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superior Technology

Koensayr Manufacturing was slowly progressing to greatness, but Zahori needed to speed things up. She would most certainly require assistance with that. She had knowledge of Aegis Systems through the personal use of several of their products in the past. She believed a mutual agreement with them would be beneficial to them both. She wanted use of their technology in her ships in order to boost their potential.

Zahori had the Jade Simian vacated for the purposes of discussing business without interruption. Inside, she, along with the Koensayr Manufacturing's acting CEO, awaited her guest. "Borik, you will do the talking for me. I shall only speak when you screw up. May the Force save you if you do screw this up."

"Yes, Mrs. Denko. I shall not fail you!"

[member="Arken Lussk"]

Arken Lussk

Thrills, Chills, and Kills
He pushed the scarlet shades further up the bridge of his nose.

"Now we look like brothers." Victor happily exclaimed.

"Yeah," Arken considered that for a moment, "If I was five inches taller, had a phrikite body, and no soul, I could see that happening."

Vic gave a shrug. The scarlet shades perfectly matched his own photoreceptors, and that was enough for him. The bot drew closer to the man as they crossed the street rife with pedestrians. Speeders zoomed past, paying no heed to the young man and his mechanical sidekick. The Jade Simian looked absolutely deserted, however, which was rather peculiar. It had a well established reputation and their empty lot and dark windows paid them no quarter in that department.

They strode inside, finding the entrace unlocked. Proceeding until they were met by an attendant, leading them the rest of the way.

"I'm here for a uh..." His voice trailed off.

"Denko. Miss Denko," Victor caught him at the last second.

"Yes, her."

[member="Zahori Denko"]

Zahori rose from her seat to greet her incoming guest upon his arrival. Borik rose, as well, to greet him. "Welcome to the Jade Simian, Mr. Lussk. I hope your journey here was not too long and the accommodations are to your liking!" Zahori stood silently while Borik spoke for her. She wanted to see if those classes she forced him through were worth the money. She needed a face for her company and, so far, he seemed decent enough. This might be a great chance for him to really prove himself.

"Please, do take a seat, Mr. Lussk. We have much to discuss! Koensayr Manufacturing and Aegis Systems have a bright future ahead if I do say so myself." Zahori sat back down and crossed her legs, simply spectating the exchange for now until she felt the need to speak up.

[member="Arken Lussk"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom