Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Special Awesome Secret Atrisian Celebration Gift Exchange........ in 3D

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

She looked at her more with a raised eyebrow. "It is a massive undertaking and my family works hard to handle it but there is a need for others always. Thousands upon thousands of years of artifacts and more down there. We had to call in more of our family to help. Nearly two thousand from our ancestral city." Which was small, the white pearl had nearly twenty thousand members of the family who had been around a lot longer. She thought though about what they had learned about the ancient silver jedi and. "As to the old silver jedi, they studied the force and how to become one with it. A being able to access that power and the universe but not be dead would be a powerful tool to a jedi but it created problems."

THeir reach exceeded their grasp and they created something far more dangerous in a force vampire. It was something you didn't want to meet but as far as many knew the thing was gone and long dead or lost in deep space. Kyoko was looking at Asaraa thogh with some renewed interest when she finished. "But there is nothing I would seek to bring back with me.... it is history there and while some of the holocrons can be helpful there is little need to horde them. I can remember what I have studied in the holocrons and texts. Matsu herself has copied and brought many of the holocrons to the Library itself which gives access to the entire SJO archives and the chevrons."

Asaraa honestly didn't know what to be more surprised by, that the artisans had been studying it for so long, that so many artifacts had been collected or that the woman had such a widespread family, in the end the words out of her mouth didn't address any of those burning questions, just typical wasn't that. "The archives are pretty impressive," she allowed, "But, there's something to be said for going somewhere, seeing it and touching it with your own hands. I've seen lots of pictures of the rings of Hudalla, but actually going there and seeing it with my own eyes, that was something else entirely." The pink-haired Jedi's hands were moving as she spoke, waving out around her head as she described weaving her ship through the ring. "You can never really appreciate something like that unless you go in person, nor I guess the archives. All that knowledge, all that time, it must be breathtaking." She took a deep breath and calmed herself down, gesturing at Junko, "so, if you wouldn't take anything away, then at the least there must be something there that you found more fascinating than the others? Something that really called to you?"

[member="Kyoko Ike"]

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

She raised her eyebrows to that comment and how best to explain what they had found. "There was the force gates. We could use it to access several of the monoliths. Areas of primeval force energy that are scattered around the galaxy. Once we learned how to use the gate we learned how to find several of the monoliths. We also learned about some species that were in opposition of the ones and celestials able to stand against them where most become slave races they might have uplifted." It was big but there was the codex that detailed it and the first wars, the extinction event that killed a number of beings within the force that were massive and sealed away other creatures into pocket dimensions like the kingdom of dreams. Or facing things like the fear god, seeing the anti-force, the rift where she knew some could bend reality. "Most of the species in the galaxy are impressive but some of the first civilizations are great to learn from."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom