Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sup nerds

Hey all, I'm gonna go with the same online name I've been using since my earliest RP days back when I was tiny. You can call me Peeps, and don't question it. So, lately I've undergone a bit of roleplay withdrawal since my Zelda roleplay forum has hit an all time low in activity. In all honesty the Zelda universe is probably my favorite setting for roleplay, rivaled only by the world in the Elder Scrolls. The other day I started playing the new Battlefront (definitely recommend it) and in my english class we happened to watch Star Wars, so I just began watching the series over again for the first time in over five years. My life just became a little more boring due to being on probation and writing is one of my creative outlets that I know will help me through this. I knew a Star Wars roleplay would be fun to try and one had to exist, did a little looking around and I found this nifty little site. Actually, it appears to be the most populated roleplay forum I have set foot in, so that may take some getting used to. I am wanting to get into it quickly, and I have some ideas for how I might shape my character that I will probably post in the ooc roleplay section soon. I would certainly appreciate any help I can get, especially lore help, because I now know the Star Wars lore is even huger than I thought it was, and it's a lot to absorb. I'm the type of person who likes to wing things and I tend to learn lore as I roleplay. I will have plenty of questions as I'm working on my character to make sure he is perfectly in line with the lore. Thanks in advance for any support.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Sup [member="Peeps"]

Welcome to the boards. Check out the Top Banner for all your Info needs and feel free to ask questions right here in this thread. Most folks usually start by building a Character using the Template in the Character Creation Forums. You can even create Sub-Accounts for your characters here. Notice the 'Writer' Tile under your avatar and the 'Character' Tile under mine. I'm a Sub-Account of my 'Writer'.

Once you get the hang of that. Yeah, jump on into the Roleplay Discussion Forum and start plotting out your first adventure. I would also recommend taking a look at all our Player Created Factions too. You can join dozens of Jedi Orders, Sith Empires, and Hutt Smuggler Rings. So that's a great place to start too.

Enjoy and happy hunting. :D

Peeps said:
and in my english class we happened to watch Star Wars
Why is no one else mentioning this?! I don't get to watch Star Wars in MY classes! Lucky bugger -_-

Anyway, welcome to the site! If you need any help building your character, I (and probably about 50,000+ other folks) would be more than happy to help you ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom