Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Sunday Sales: Mand'alor the Preserver's Armor

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
mandalore_the_preserver__canderous_ordo__by_deadpandesign-d5c3hf3.jpg
Sunday Sale

Auction Item
Mandalore The Preserver's Armor.

Starting Bid: 100,000 Credits

Buyout: One completed Phrik or Beskar challenge thread(or any other restricted material), One item of Unique or Semi Unique value, and one embarrassing childhood story (IC)

Denied Bids/Buyout items: Starships/Luxury Crafts (I have enough), Mass produced items, Minor produced items (unless they are pretty gangster), Haikus, personal favors.

RULES!!
1: Please tag the current highest bidder when placing a bid.
2: NO BID STACKING. Contributing a million credits to your homeboy's bid, ONE PERSON, ONE BID.
3: Please be respectful and kind, that is all.

[member="Miss Blonde"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

200,000 credits and the creation of 1 custom weapon of beskar made by WESTAR. Your choice of what this weapon will be and then the rest of the work will be done by me.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Gray Raxis"]

Deal accepted on the grounds that the single custom weapon is just a standard sword.

I'll need to see the dev thread for the Beskar, all I want is a basic sword.

[member="Miss Blonde"]

I will be mining the beskar so if you want to join in on that you can get a thread to use yourself on top of the weapon. Can also imbue it for you if you like. Any details we can handle in PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom