Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sun Ki'wan

2r5s00j.jpg
Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force​

NAME: Sun Ki'wan
FACTION:N/A
SPECIES: Versi’Ra
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 2 meters (6’5 ft)
WEIGHT: 215
EYES: Yellow
HAIR: White with Red at the tips.
SKIN: Brown
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+Versi’ra physiology: Due to being a Versi’Ra, Sun has great amounts of stamina, strength and agility.
+ Mimic: Sun is such a quick learner that he can copy exactly what he’s seen or learned and makes it look as though he’s a professional at it.
+Reflexes: Like the rest of his race Sun has extreme reflexes without even calling upon Man’a
+Nightwing Mode: The Versi'Ra race are a highly acrobatic and agile race as shown by their use of Ja'Dut
- Loyal to a fault: Sun like every other of his race has a tendency to be loyal to a fault even walking down a ruined path to stick to it. Though this doesn’t have to be to a person but can follow a mantra.
- Xenophobic: Doesn’t trust other races at first without seeing proof of where their loyalties lie.
- Sensitivity: Due to having enhanced senses any forms such as bright light, loud sounds, or intense smells can effect him.
-Don’t touch the tail: Will go into a rage if someone grabs his tail without his permission.
- Bleeder: HAving two hearts makes Sun bleed out faster.
-High metabolism: Due to the Versi'Ra's huge metabolism they will eat someone out of house and home.
-Economics: Has no clue how economics works due to the race not truly using it.
-Hates guns: Sun like every other Versi'Ra sees blasters and slugthrowers as unhonorable weapons and wouldn't be caught dead with one.

APPEARANCE:
Sun like all other Versi’Ra is incredibly muscular putting most other humanoids to shame in definition and muscle mass. His skin is brown while his hair is mostly white except for the tips which are a natural red. The only things that truly point out the difference between him and a regular human are his eyes which are a yellow color and his tail that extends to the heel of his foot. His mouth is filled with sharp teeth that can rip flesh while the back teeth are molars.

BIOGRAPHY:
Sun was born into the Ki’won tribe which was the tribe that currently had a member as the head chieftain. Of course this brought about numerous debates about whether Sun would become like his father and grandfather and become a great chieftain that led his tribe to victory or would he be like his mother and become a great shaman. No one ever asked Sun what he wanted to do, he was automatically shoved into doing what his family thought was best.

With Sun’s grandfather being the head chieftain he was forced into learning Ja-Dut with every moment he spent with his grandfather. Taking the martial arts to the highest possible degree to the point where by the age of twenty he had mastered it. His father on the other hand instructed Sun in the art of Qua-Go which was using weapons in combat and could be use to face multiple enemies. His mother was the only one who realized what Sun actually wanted and needed. She spent whatever time she could get with him giving him the attention he craved and spending Quality time with him. By the age of twenty-two Sun had become a well known figure among the tribe even besting the best users of Ja-Dut without use of Man'a. It was almost like a prophecy that he would become the next chieftain of the Ki'Wan tribe. Yet Sun never truly paid attention to this, he had no want to become the tribe leader or anything else for that matter. All he wanted was to go explore the stars and see the whole galaxy, maybe even participate in some great fights against the jedi, Sith and mandolorians that the humans on the planet always spoke of.

Combat Forms: (Beginner, Intermediate, Proficient, Master)
Ja-Dut: Proficient
Qua-Go: Proficient

Force Abilities: (Beginner, Intermediate, Proficient, Master)
Earth Shaping: Intermediate
Water Shaping: Intermediate
Air Shaping: Intermediate
Fire Shaping: Intermediate

SHIP:
N/A

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

The Sun rises: Human's attack the Ki'wan tribe killing Sun's father in the process leaving Sun to rise to chieftain.
A Sun's Rebirth: Sun is taken on a quest like evry other chieftan to learn the truths about Man'a.
A Suns Departure: Sun is taught the ways of shaping and is trained in them Which also leads to him killing his mother and Exiling himself.

[member="Cross Ikon"]

I'm glad you like my character. :)

[member="Oka Osaa"]

Maybe we'll even be in one together. Hopefully not on opposite sides of the battlefield. I'd rather not have to injure you severely. (Jk)

[member="IC-722"]

Yay my first like for this character! I'll never forget this honor! .... Wait what was I doing?

[member="Silara Vantai"]

They are combat forms that his race specialize in, its in the species thread. It's basically a martial arts that involves numerous flips, spins, acrobatics combined with kicks and open palm strikes to damage enemies. While the second is use of weapons that is basically the same thing except involves weapons and fighting multiple enemies at once.

Not to be a nitpick, but if I may: he's 22 years old, yes? And already mastered not one, but two forms of hand to hand combat - and he wasn't even interested in learning them? As in mastered - he could write books on it, teach high quality classes and stand toe-to-toe with people in their 40s who've dedicated their entire life to being the pinnacle of their sole chosen style? Even Bruce Lee was 27 when he founded his own style.

[member="Asara Venter"]

Well when you've been apart of a race of people who put a heavy emphasis on combat and youve been raised to do nothing but fight you would know the forms and styles inside out. This is the martial arts of their race. Similar to echani

Now just because you have knowledge on everything involved with the combat doesn't mean you can do everything involved with it. Such as Ja-Dut using the force to make the hits stronger. My character has zero knowledge of the force currently so he can not actually use the form to its maximum potential even with all his knowledge of it.

Now to make you happy i can knock it down to intermediate till he learns how to use the force. :)

[member="Asara Venter"]

Well, my opinion counts for jack poodoo, really :p . I'm one of those annoying people that rolls my eyes at 25 year old Jedi Masters. Given his lack of real experience and his lack of interest in even learning it, I'd probably set it at intermediate too if he was my char. I mean, sure, if he studied one form as a full time job since he could walk then I could see him mastering one by 22; but school is a full time job for kids and he'd miss out on that, so he'd have no education and only the bare basic of academic skills ("2 plus 2 is 4, 4 plus 4 is..er...9") of which people use a lot of without realising it.

By the way, you don't have to listen to a thing I say :p. I haven't even gotten 1/5 of my own bio completed yet and no one knows me from a can of piss, so I'm in no position to lob criticism at other people.

[member="Asara Venter"]

This is a tribal race. They dont have schools, they learn everything through experience and the shamans which are basically the closest thing they have to scholars and thats only in the use of the force.

Really? Well there you go - I just found another weakness for you: Uneducated; Cannot read and write, only has knowledge of history passed down orally and with only the most basic of math skills.

I would love to see this guy try to put in the frequency code of something as simple as a commlink :lol:!

"Hello? Hello?! Is this thing on? Are you there Master Jedi'man? I am at the drop site, I repeat, I am at the drop site!"
"Good afternoon, welcome to Honky Hutt's pizza, how may I help you?"
"No - I don't want Honky the Hutt, I want to speak to Master Jedi'man! Confounded speaky-thing - work properly, call Master Jedi'man!"

[member="Asara Venter"]

Oh trust me i thought of that. But more along the lines when he has to use credits. They have no sense of trade or economics so he's going to be epically confused.

Now they have had contact with humans which started off in a war but ended up with the humans making peace and offering them technology and knowledge but still this is limited to outdated technology. So he may be able to use a com but dont expect him to know how to slice or anything else. The race doesnt use blasters or slugthrowers either looking down on them as dishonorable. So yea i could list alot more weaknesses but was saving them for IC.

[member="IC-722"]

You're more then welcome to. The race should be accepted soon. Just awaiting approval by a secondary as far as i know.

Type in either monkey king , Sun wukong, or anthro monkey on Google images. Or you could use a human picture and edit it a bit since they are basically the same as a human in facial and body appearance except for height and the tail.

[member="IC-722"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom