Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Su'cuy everyone! I'm new :)

Hey everyone! I'm Darkpane. I have enjoyed roleplaying for a long time and done abunch of different ways. i.e. Pathfinder, D&D, any high adventure mmo.
I've only recently gotten more serious and started amking profiles on forums. I absolutley love Star Wars and everything about it. I found this site and I decided it was the place for me! :) We'll see soon enough if it's as good as I hope. Probably should have joined earlier in the day so more people could see I'm here, but oh well. Hope to be RP'ing with you all soon!

Welcome to the boards. Perhaps you would consider making a Sith Character? The Sith Empire is the fastest growing faction on the boards, with amazing opportunities to see grand vistas, meet strange people and turn their worlds to ash. And if you join us now, you can take advantage of the wonderful dental plan and get a 5% discount on all leather purchases within our space. lol

Seriously though, welcome to the boards and we hope to see you on the threads soon.

Welcome to Chaos!

Don't let Disciple too near you. He's been suffering from boredom for the last couple hundred years, no telling what he might try.

Alpha

A
Um... wow Disciple not wanting you to join the Sith? well then join us! the Project freelancer. a group of badasses who are super soldiers.

Greetings, fellow crazy person! We welcome you to our friendly asylum, and hope it won't take too long for your anti-psychotics to kick in. Any questions, please see your on-call Nurse, and as for any complaints...well, we'll just assume you're being delusional again and up the dosage ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom