Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Submit your Chaos canon history of the Shi'ido and/or Lao-mon

I have been writing Shi'ido on Chaos for the past 4 years and have developed quite a lot of lore for both the species and their homeworld, Lao-mon. To collect all of my various submissions in one place, I've started working on a planet sub.

In the spirit of community worldbuilding, I am inviting anyone else who has written Shi'ido to submit their lore so that I can put it in the sub. This can range from Codex and Factory submissions to random tidbits of info they mentioned one time in a thread. I am mainly hoping to gather data that I can use to flesh out the Historical Information section. So far my research has led me to a discussion thread from ten years ago, but not much else.

I am interested to see what others have come up with.

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
for the planet it has mostly been a fun place to go for smaller one off things but nothing subbed codex wise. I'll list a few key things my characters did.

Junko fought Xiro's insurgency forces on the world who were trying to use a crashed Black Hex star destroyers bioweapons lab
Krass visited a few times using it as inspiration for her designs with the ancilla station
The bladesisters ancestors were there in the region with the kanzer and fought on the world several times.
a few random visits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom