Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Subaccounts

Hiya

I'm having some trouble posting with my subaccount (Ismene Leone).

When I switch to Ismene, I keep getting switched back to Anya. Sometimes it happens while I'm navigating, to the point where I open the thread as Anya and then switch to Ismene.

When I try to post, as Ismene, often when I click to add reply I get an error because it has switched me back to Anya while I was posting. I then have to copy the post, switch accounts, paste it and hit reply as quickly as possible. Often the post will go through as Ismene but when the page loads, I will be switched back to Anya.

It's very frustrating, sometimes I switch back to Ismene three or four times in trying to get one post done. Is this a bug or is there an option to allow me to stay as Ismene for longer than one refresh?

Please help!

Matreya

Some times i notice similar. When I switch *to* my main a lot, it wont go through. Ill try and select Kasamann, and it will just pop up as whatever I was signed in as inthe end.

I've seen this reported before. While a problem of this magnitude is increasingly difficult to pinpoint, I can shoot a few ideas off the cuff that may alleviate the issue for you:

1. When you log in on your phone, remember to log out before hopping on another device.

2. Don't log in multiple browsers.

3. Log out fully, then log back in when this occurs.

4. As always, saving your post on an external editor is recommended! This site can't be held accountable for lost posts. During peak hours, we face quite a bit of traffic that we're not always prepared to handle. Network fluctuations are almost always the villains behind this and honestly, it can't be helped. There's a lot more out there in the wide ocean of the internet pinging away, and sometimes, a bigger fish catches hold of SWRP and causes disturbances in the force. There are safety nets in place to protect content already on the website, but not content on it's way to the website.

Be mindful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom