Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Styx vs. Xiartao - Training Duel

Styx exited the Tartarus, his magnificent interceptor currently stranded on the moon of Endor. The glade he and Xiartao had landed in was surprisingly large for the densely forested landscape that dots the moon. The Echani faced his fellow rogue Sith, who had mounted a speeder and was ready to go salvage some parts off of a wreckage.

"Are you sure you are prepared to this endeavour? We may very well face dangers in our way, and I would hate to carry you to your death... prematurely." Styx stated in a somewhat teasing manner.

"I would suggest a sparring session before departing in search of those parts; perhaps a bit of combat will bring me more clairvoyance and enlightenment on our current condition. What do you say?"

[member="Xiartao"]

"Humm... interesting. He remains attuned to the Force despite the time-travel. Perhaps the kolto enveloping him protected him from the time-traveling effects..." Styx thought to himself.

"Such haste. Such hubris." The Echani commented before zigzagging towards the young Sith to avoid being electrocuted by the latter.

Xiartao reached his hand out and for across the small of his back the electro staff swiftly flew to his hand making a bzzzz sound as it flared up!

Xiartao lunged at Styx and in the same motion side stepping to move passed him.

the normally seemingly expressionless face of xiartao was pulled up on the right side to show a faint smile

Xiartao remarked "Are You Ready Old Man? I wont go easy on you just because you get a senior citizen discount!"

"Your insolence, however, will cost you very dearly."

Styx surprised Xiartao with a front-flip over the latter, thus evading an impending strike from the menacing electrostaff. Unarmed and deprived of the Force, Styx could only resort to his vast knowledge of the Echani martial art he mastered even before he was a teenager. Without looking, the Echani performed a back kick as soon as he had landed back on the ground, hoping to send the frail, younger Sith flying even without the aid of the Force.

Xiartao expected no less than the best for styx seasoned in battle.

Styx's kick fell short.

Though it had seemed as if xiartao was moving in for the attack he had side stepped in hopes to get set up for an attack form behind. The front flip had foiled this idea but the kick from left him venerable. Xiartao used his lightning and shot it at Styx's lower back before he could see what was happening.

"ARRRGH!!!"

Styx felt the lightning burn through his nerves. Although it ached him, the anger he felt was much greater than the pain. He could not forget that this was just a sparring session, though. He had to restrain his fury, that berserk rage fueling his mastery over the Dark Side...

"That is it!" Styx thought as he faced Xiartao again. "My wrath... my passion will resurrect my connection to the Force!"

Xiartao though now is my chance! His left cheek is smoking with a lunging roll Xiartao was moving in to position behind Styx.

"Tsk tsk."

The Echani anticipated Xiartao's move with relative ease: as soon as the young Sith got up from his roll, Styx punched him in the guts with nearly all his might before performing a mid-air roundhouse kick that knocked Xiartao to the ground.

Xiartao feeling excruciating pain raises form the ashes of his former failure. All the young sith can see is red Xiartao always prefers to stick to the shadow having been a sniper for mercenary during a time of war since he was able to carry a gun led him down the path of assassination preferring range whenever possible. When the sith found him and started to train him as a sith but that was not until his later teens which is where he learned how to use the elector staff being one that preferred the shadows and also was vary aware of his sounding at all times. He became an expert in fighting with the double ended elector staff learning to fight with it day and night until no one was a mach for him at the academe. This allowed him to go on the offence but also have another side for defiance but regardless he still proffered stealth and a one hit critical kill when in a fight fighting with Styx was more than he would have normally wanted to do but because he knew that in this new time the only way to survive was to gain new skills and adapt and being stuck in a confined location fighting some one using hand to hand combat. Xiartao found himself at a disadvantage but relying on the force and his training he desired to put all his anger in to the fight in a constructive way.

Xiartao only saw red he hated to lose and thought of every hit he sustained as a personal loss striving to do better the anger raging in him took his pain. Xiartam directed it in analysed the battle stepping back to take up a defensive pose where he had his staff at the ready to protect from the sides and front and ready at any moment to dodge. He was also ready to use the force the ora encompassing him was a thick hays for any one trying to figure out his next move having fully regained control of his body and put his pain and rage in to the battle he was ready to go!

"Do you relay thing you can win that easy Styx? I have survived this long because i am good at what i do and i kill people so bring it on." Xiartao exclaimed.

eyes focused like a hawk he stood at the ready. Watching and analyse his appoint as if Styx was some one he was suppose to assassinate and would require much study and strategy development which was what Xiartao was good at.

Styx made no comment whatsoever. His gaze set on the outspoken assassin, Styx once again zigzagged toward Xiartao, getting at arm's reach with lightning speed. "Hopefully he will react as I foresee..."

Xiartao watches as Styx zigzagging at him with grate speed but remains calm. Slowing his hart beet as if he was preparing to shoot from a long distance which allowed him to take in every thing around him the intent of his attacker and all the factors associated with his attack. Every thing was moving slowly. Xiartao ready to attack or defend at any moment did not move. Weighting for that moment when Styx would strike.

Xiartao was ready he dodged by moving to the side and incorporating an jump spin attack. Using the double ended elector staff striking for a vantage point of the side and up. The attack was coming in the direction of the head in a sweeping motion the attack targeted the head and back of Styx.

Styx quickly bent on one knee and crossed his arms above his head, blocking the electrostaff's blow.

"GRRRRAAH!" The Echani stood up and pushed both the electrostaff and its wielder away - but it was not his strength that sent them flying.

"My scream... I just used a hint of the Force!" The Echani told himself.

Xiartao let go of the elector staff and landing on his feet after glancing off the wall with his right hand reached over and picked up his rifle. Less than an arms length away it was in his hands and firing off a shot close range heat of battle center mass. Then placing one more shot to the right side of Styx. Anticipating Styx's Xiartao redyed his next attack. Now that he know Styx was not completely with out the force he new he must act quickly since he had not been a sith for near the amount of time Styx had he knew Styx would have a grater advantage over him if this continued.

The Echani swiftly dashed for cover behind a thick pine, successfully avoiding the sniper shots. For a moment there was silence, followed by loud rustling.

"...what!?" Styx came out of cover as quickly as he had gotten into it, pinned by the paws and jaws of a ferocious Korrina.

Lucky for Styx Xiartao expected him to dodge and had used the force to throw the elector staff form the other side. The elector staff missing Styx because of his jump in and unexpected jump out it hit the ferocious korrina square in the head. By this time Xiartao was already half way up one of the sturdy pine trees behind him angling for a better shot and the korrina.

The distraction caused by Xiartao was sufficient for Styx to take hold of the beast, surmount it and snap its neck in a matter of seconds. With the Korrina corpse in his hands, Styx held it against him as a shield to Xiartao's rifle.

"Are you hiding, young one?" Shouted the rogue Sith.

Xiartao now a safe distance up the tree sitting casually against the trunk on a sturdy branch laughs exclaiming. "I just wanted the best seat in the house. By the way i love watching you work it has a sertion finess and flair to it that you dont get with a gun or blade."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom