Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stygium Expeditions

Old Man

O
@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

The Old Man was by the Dark Masters side, he who held some knowledge more about the geezer than any living thing in the galaxy... which on it surface (or rather, interior) was rather insignificant. Everything about the old man was the same: used up, useless, and utterly irrelevant. Everything that is, except for his obscure past, not even a seer could see what lay behind him or in front of him in the prospect of time... though she was an apprentice, so it may be his life simply extended to far back, and perhaps his death was so soon around the corner he became a blind spot.

A man who has aged many years and retains a knowledge of lore,
But a man whose history tells of nothing,
Not even if his mother was a whore,
Whose death was soon but far and told to be quite disturbing.

"How much longer until this voyage is over? Nothing has happened and this quite upsets me. I walk after all, to see the sights worthy seeing; and I have seen stars pass by me my entire life." He spoke with the tone of an irritated grandfather, to his "friend".

| @[member="Old Man"] |

"Everything is happening, Old Man. I took you along for this venture because I wanted to learn more about you. That small, side objective has been completed. I know more about you now than I did in the citadel on Vjun. But what have you learned, in these past few days?" asked the Dark Master.

He left the Old Man to think on his question, being as equally as cryptic. Indeed, it took skill to give a reply to a question without actually answering said question. The Sith Lord took a shuttle from the Obscurity to the ocean world below it. The Attrition-class Star Destroyer had been in a high orbit of Dac for three hours and they had just been cleared. Of course, they would have been cleared. Wasn't he the Lord of Dac?

But he wasn't headed down to the planet surface of the Mon Calamari homeworld. His destination was the ring that surrounded the planet. Having hailed the administrators that controlled the construction projects and the teams that supervised and put together the required pieces, Vilox had selected the same construction crews, supervisors and administrators that had constructed the Obscurity and much later, the Anubis. Arriving in a hangar bay, he knew that adjunct above it was an observational deck, where said administrators were waiting for him.

Inside the darkened robes of the Dark Jedi, whom currently impersonated the Lord of the Sith Darth Vazela, was a datapad containing the compliments and crew that he wanted on board the Carnifex. Of course, they already had the schematics and designs of the craft because he had provided the information regarding said schematics and designs, from which the Mon Calamari had been drawing up and working out for the past month since he had got into contact with them to begin preparations for it's construction. Ahead of him, the doors slid open upon the observational deck, where five Mon Calamari and a Human male were waiting for him.

"My Lord Vazela, welcome back to Mon Calamari..." said the first Mon Calamari, lowering his head. The others followed suit. Vazela disregarded them and headed to the table center to the room. He pulled out the datapad and hooked a cord into it's holo terminal. It began to display the various compliments and crew that he had selected to be added to the Carnifex, flicking through each image after he finished explaining each one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom