Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stygian Depths (Stygium Crystal Raid vs OP)

Maelion turned, finally sighting the figure. His message was still garbled but she was able to piece it together.
“Mr Lithern? I am Anastasia, I gave you this location,” she said aloud in a reasonably human tone as @[member="Moira Skaldi"] hauled the loot back to their transport.

“We have finished acquiring the crystals we require, and we are departing,” she said aloud.
@[member="Karsh Lithern"]

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation
"Anastasia, I did not want to send another comm after this mission was over, but I need to know, because I know so little. Is this planet safe for me to return to? I need to keep the stygium supplies up for the production of the ship." This was all Karsh needed to ask. It was important, because if he could only get some ships made. It would all be a waste.

@[member="Maelion Liates"]

@[member="Karsh Lithern"] @[member="Moira Skaldi"]

Maelion gazed at the man for a moment. Why was he asking her if it was safe? They were illegal intruders just as much as he. Still, not worth provoking a fight.
“This is Protectorate territory, and doubtless they will not be happy if you are caught. So is it safe? Possibly, so long as you are discrete and do not publicise this information to all concerned. However, since we shall not be returning here it is not a matter which has concerned me. I suspect that returning here too often would be pushing your luck. Good bye, Mr Lithern. Contact me when you have your prize ready for us, we shall be waiting.”
With that ‘Anastasia’ turned and headed for the boat. It was time to get going before the Protectorate woke up, and she had no desire to dilly-dally in this place which was seriously disruptive to her systems.

@[member="Maelion Liates"],

Moira found herself confirmed in the necessity of processing all organics. Still after Maelion had boarded the boat Moira steered it onto the sea without saying a word, for time was a wasting, navigating it through the thick mist towards where they had hidden their transport ship. Despite the thick mist and fog, not to mention the crystals messing with her scanning systems, she found her destination easily and wasted no time loading the loot of crystals they had acquired on the island onto their transport, storing it in the cargo hold.

The landing ramp was raised after the boat had likewise been stored and Moira quickly took the controls of the vessel, powering up the engines and thrusters and bringing the ship into the sky. This had probably been the first and only mission of the two HRDs where there had been no hostile contact, no terminated organics, but even though Moira did not believe in luck it was best not to push it. Still, the total lack of Protectorate response was a bit surprising. Organics often clung to the foolish notion that in the 'good old days' everything had been better, but even Moira had to admit that her former bosses had been more of a challenge back then. Not that she was complaining, their loss was a net gain for Archangel and the Cause!

Regardless she steered the ship out of the atmosphere of the planet and after punching the coordinates into the nav computer made the jump to hyperspace. Mission accomplished, a harvest successfully completed.

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation
Karsh returned with his droid back to where the others were working. They were on the final load. "Finish up. We're leaving."

-On Karsh's ship in space-

"R9, prep the ship for a hyperspace jump."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom