Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strengthening the Sith

Sith Academy of Glee Anselm
#This will be moved on every 3 days. Loose Posting Order. Join whenever, post your room in your post.
#Open to One Sith members only. OOC Thread
[member="Abyss"] | [member="Clovis Torcularis"] | [member="Jen Qorit"] | [member="Allana S'hadar"] | [member="Ameli Trahir"]

Glee Anselm, swamps, energies harnessed by the Sith evident in here their strongest of holds. Storms were common, cyclonic weather vortexs monthly if not weekly events battering across the surface, only encouraged by the Sith Magics trained here.

The Main Sith Academy was expanding, large and imposing, fortifying itself, and recruiting. What did you do when your opponent struck you hard? You stood up and showed them you weren’t done. Sith did, and that’s what was going on now.

Two choices. Two large black rooms to instruct those present, with advanced techniques to follow if the students grasped the basics, for them to pick up after their initial studies.

Dive2.png

Room 1, Darth Centax’s Room.
Lightsaber Construction | Basic Lightsaber Techniques | Advance Techniques.

Lightsaber_Diagram.jpg

Source

Darth Centax wore full black armor covering him from head to toe, crimson red markings of the one sith and central centax burned into it, but little else save two sabers either side of his hips. Out ahead of the acolytes or knights lay the equipment needed to assemble a lightsaber to begin, or gain a second improved one if they already had one.

There were main crystals of different colors, focusing crystals or lenses, power cell options, different handgrips, and a few personal touches centax had dropped here such as rip chords for their own use. Nothing overly powerful offered on a platter but choices were present, because a saber’s power came from shaping it personally.

“Pick your equipment. Weapon is yours. Nobody elses. Make it yours alone. Let the force guide you.” Waiting for them to select the individual parts they needed, a hologram rotated above them, allowing them glimpse into what a lightsaber was. Showing them to build their hilts first, and then world down the weapon, shaping it down like sharpening a blade.

“Focused power through a crystal, magnified and shaped by the force within. That’s what you hold in your hand, not a sword, not metal, your force.” Centax’s voice stated. He'd obviously been digging through his dead Master's archive, so had someone else...

Dive2.png

Room 2, Sith Lord Rodain’s Room.
Lightening | Force Bubble | Surprise.

Rodain was a harsh but fair Nautolan robed Sith Master, dry voice, cracked of years with working with force energy, teaching by example, but blunt with his words if someone made a misstep. Across from him and the acolytes or knights present were individual metal targets, and dummies for each of those training.

“Lightening starts in the will to use it. Technique on its own can be focused but lacks the inherent power of emotion channeled. Reason and purpose driven into your target, strengthening the energy drawn on.”

Like lance from the heart. There were other ways he would show them, but this was the beginning, environment was next. “Picture energy pooling into your palms, along your nerve endings, through your body, drawn from the environment and your intent to shape it. Do not wastefully release it.” If they immediately released what they took, then they were wasting their time, and Rodain would be telling them such bluntly.

Jen sat down in Darth Centax's room and looked at the parts in front of him. Even with his few years of training with technology he had barely a clue as to what he was looking at. He recognized a few of the crystals in front of him, but only because he had read books on minerals in his time before coming here. He picked up one of the lenses in front of him and studied it, put it down, and picked up a crystal and did the same.

Room 2: Sith Lord Rodain

Standing utterly resolute, Allana watched the Nautolan pace in front of her. His words spoke the truth, already picturing the method described in her mind. She had manipulated the physical manifestation of lightning before in past situations however she had yet to successfully create such a raw source of power. Today would be that day. A small grin appeared on the hybrid's lips as she pictured the terror she could inflict with such an ability, craving the secrets of such a technique. With that said, she hungrily absorbed the verbal wisdom of the aging Sith, preparing herself for a demonstration of her skills.

Already open to the flow of the Force, Allana pulled the energy towards her. However the acolyte struggled to maintain the flow and found herself lacking in sufficient energy to create the strands of deadly light. Letting out a gruff sigh, she continued to feed of the instructors words and persist with her efforts to summon the energy required.

[member="Darth Centax"]

Room 2

Abyss was sitting on the ground, books and flimsiplast scattered around him. While the nautolan spoke, the acolyte wrote down every word on a piece of flimsi. After the sith finished his explanation, Abyss started to draw small sketches under the words that visually explained what he just heard. He made a few edits to his notes before putting them aside, so he could start the practical part of this lesson.

He lookes at his hands, trying to imagine the power flowing trough them. At first he felt nothing, not even a spark of energy. Again. In his second attempt he could finally feel it. It was weak, only a glimps of what it could be but still there was energy channelled from his mind into his arms to his hand until it finally reached his fingertips.

[member="Darth Centax"]

Room 1

I stood, alone, in my room holding the two weapons giving to me as my birth right into the Sith. They were useless, obsolete, and not becoming of the Sith I chosen for myself. These weapons, barely teetering on my fingertips, would not nor could not suffice for me. I needed better weapons if I hoped to line the halls of the academy with the severed heads of Jedi, so when I learned that a class was being held on the art of lightsaber construction, I was all in. I had learned some skills of lightsaber use through trial and error, but the Master that claimed dominion over me was not only scary in my eyes, but had held a sadistic art of teaching, that could result in my death or hers. And by joining this class, maybe, perhaps, hopefully, with fingers crossed that I could hold an edge of this Swamp Witch.

Gingerly, and stifling a yawn, I entered the room. My Master had kept me out late the previous nights training me rigorously through her cryptic teachings, and finally when I found a solace of relaxation from that, the class I wanted so desperately cropped up. "My apologies for my tardiness," I said hoping this teacher was far less brutal than my Master.

"I am Clovis Torcularis," I said dropping the defunct lightsabers at my feet. "My traitorous Master, Darth Venefica, bids you welcome," I continued looking down at the floor before adding, "And any failure I disperse from your lessons she will see fit that you expel me from the galaxy as you see fit." I hated my Master, and much as I tried to see reasons in her thinking, I felt she was looking out for my best interests, good or ill.

[member="Darth Centax"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom