Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strength or speed. (Daxton Bane)

Korbin Edron

K
Korbin was wandering through the temple of the Templars on the Roon his blue eyes flicking left and right as he reached up pulling the hood of his black robes with crimson trim back as he looked around. He was looking for one of the Masters who he had heard was good at fighting. As he made his way through the temple his dirty blond hair moving a little as he wandered almost aimlessly thinking of the different types of light sabers he was leaning towards a double bladed. He finally came to as he walked into what looked like a training room and then he blinked a few times and went to sit cross legged by the wall meditating while he waited for @[member="Daxton Bane"] to make an appearance.

Wearing his traditional emerald green robes with purple piping, Daxton cut a swathe to the training room. The past few months had been spend deep in meditation and study in the alchemical tomes he had acquired recently. As fascinating as it was, he knew he would need to take time to practice the more practical aspect of his training. After all, a dull sword was only good for one thing.

When he arrived, he noted that there was already someone else in the room. Giving him a friendly nod, he took off his outer robe and folded it neatly before heading to the sandy ground to start his kata. On his belt hung three lightsaber hilts as well as an assortment of other strange looking weapons.

"Hello, young templar. Care to spar with an old man?" He said in what seemed like a friendly tone.

@[member="Korbin Edron"]

Korbin Edron

K
Korbin looked up as @[member="Daxton Bane"] entered and he stood looking around before he bowed lightly before speaking calmly. "I would do so sir but I am without a light saber of my own at the time. If there is a way I can get a double blade to use then I will happily spar you sir." Korbin stood there calmly his blue eyes flicking left and right slowly as he took the training room in to see what he could use to his advantage if they were to spar.

Without warning a dual bladed training light saber flew towards him from the mini armory which housed the training blades. Standing with his feet slightly apart, knees bend forward and angled to minimize his profile, Daxton said stoically, "A blade does not make a Force User, my child. It is merely an extension of your will, your thoughts and desires. My name is Daxton Bane, may I have the pleasure of knowing yours?"

@[member="Korbin Edron"]

Korbin Edron

K
Korbin spun around and snatched the weapon out of the air spinning it around without igniting it as he looks back at the man and then bows deeply from the waist before he straightens and activates the low power beams with a dull snap hiss. "My name is Korbin Edron. I thank you for this spar."
@[member="Daxton Bane"]

"Well met young Korbin Edron," Extending his right palm forward, he made a gesture to indicate the other man to attack, he continued, "Come at me then. Any time you are ready."

To the untrained observer, it hardly seemed fair, the younger man was armed with a lit pair and the Sith seemed to be challenging him to attack with only his unarmed hands for his defense. To those who have studied under Daxton, this was typical of his fighting style to lure and trick his opponent into thinking he was attacking from a superior position.

@[member="Korbin Edron"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom