Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Streetracing through Hell's Gates. (OPEN)

He sat there in a narrow alleyway in the less respectable area of Coronet City. He was praying this would work out without police intervention...similar to a Hellrace last year. Maxwell was still unable to get the image out of his head.

He inhaled the smoke from his cigarette. He had put out posters in all of the black-markets in the general area and passed a few to a few shady figures. No vehicles were currently parked for the street race and Maxwell could only hope that people showed up. He had to at least make a few credits.

@Maxwell Hartson

Lisa came riding into the meeting place on her swoop. It made a loud whir as she slammed the brakes and skidded into her parking spot. Word on the holonet was that there was gonna be a race here and she loved races. Danger was an exciting intoxicant for her. While she dismounted she lit a cigarette and leaned against her bike, letting smoke escape her nostrils as she sized up the scene.

No authorities so far, but that didn't matter anyways. She was an outlaw, and outlaws didn't follow the laws and regulations.

He watched in joy as the woman pulled up. Sprinting over to her, he quickly crushed out his cigarette, and looked her in the eyes. "Your 'ere for the race, right?" He asked, nervously looking from side to side. He then reached into his blue jean jacket, removing a DL-22. Keeping the weapon's barrel trained on the ground, he released a sadistic grin. "Name? I also assume you have knowledge of the rules and restrictions, correct?" He asked.

[member="Lisa Ticon"]

@Maxwell Hartson

When the blaster came out Lisa instinct took over and she almost had the inclination to shove a poisoned dagger right into the mans throat. With great restraint she stepped back and let her own hand wander to one of her twin SMG's at her side. He was a curious fellow, over eager but ready to race.

"No I don't know anything about it. I raced swoops on Tarris but that's a whole different story. Whats the rules?"

Fire shot from her eyes as the green orbs locked with the mans. She was excited but also riled up. Too many threatening moves and she'd lose control, opening fire everywhere.

His eyes went wide as the woman reached for something. "W-WAIT! IT'S FOR MY OWN FETHING SAFETY!" He yelped, leaping backwards. A few nervous breaths later, he finally managed to speak. "W-we have a pre-determined track. You will speed through Coronet City as fast as possible, until you reach the end. Destroying another racer's vehicle will grant you a one hundred credit bonus, killing civilians will give you a ten credit bonus." He then cleared his throat, his gaze turning to the ground.

"The name is Maxwell Hartson, the owner of the Hellracers League of Correlia. You will receive no medical attention if you are injured, and if your vehicle is damaged, it will not be repaired by me or my associates. If you are apprehended by police, you don't know my name, and have never heard of me, or Hellracing. Understood?"

[member="Lisa Ticon"]

@Maxwell Hartson

Random killing and mass mayhem! Hells yea!

"Ok so let me get this straight, I murk random people and destroy stuff and get creds!"

Lisa looked at her swoop bike and back at the red skinned monster.

"Do you get creds for time or can I just cause mass chaos and get paid?"

"For this race, there is no time limit. You will receive 6,000 credits for completin' the race and...you know?" He muttered. He then gestured towards the woman's swoop bike. "Also, if you destroy another racer's vehicle or flip it over on it's back, the vehicle is yours to keep. I suggest you grab a helmet because things tend to get...just a bit messy. If you exit your vehicle and attempt to sprint or walk to the exit, you will be disqualified. Now, I suggest you get that thing started up, as police tend to show up when millions of people are being slaughtered." Chuckling, he then pointed to his left.

To the man's left would be a long, twisting road with a buildboard next to it. Beside the road would be a billboard, that read "Feeling 'Run Down' go on vacation!"

He then looked back to the woman. "You ready, darlin'? I ain't never had a woman down 'ere before! Maybe you should head home or somethin'. Hellracin' is a man's sport. Maybe recommend a friend over 'ere and cook 'em a meal once they've finished the race, eh?" He said in his raspy voice.

(I apologize for my character's sexist comments. It is completely In-Character and I am just roleplaying this character, using his personality. I apologize if anyone was offended.)

[member="Lisa Ticon"]

@Maxwell Hartson
OOC: I got thick skin, none taken. OOC is best left out of threads PM instead :)

Lisa flashed a savage grin at Maxwell, dark energy beginning to build inside of her as she gathered her rage for the coming race. The mans comments were just more fuel on the fire, a focus point she could use to harbor ill will.

"Your gonn' need a wife to feed you through a straw if you keep talkin' that shit boy!"

In one smooth motion the vixen mounted her bike and detatched an SMG from her combat harness. Her foot slammed the release lever for the kickstand and she cranked the engine, putting it up as far as it could go before letting of the throttle. The whole neighbourhood was sure to hear that one.

"Ready little man?"

"W-what are you doing!" He sprinted over to the woman. "We can't have the police gettin' over 'ere! Please, j-just hang on for a moment!" He begged, sweat beginning to drip down his forehead. He then grunted angrily, before he headed over to the woman. "Ain't nobody showin' up, w-we can't begin until at least one more fella shows up." The man was shaking in his boots. Mainly because Maxwell was an unstable man and partially because he was always paranoid...oh, and this woman intimidated the hell out of him. "A-a-a-a-alright?" He muttered.

[member="Lisa Ticon"]

@Maxwell Hartson

Lisa laughed continuing to puff her cigarette. As it neared the end she smashed the stub into the speeder bike to extinguish it and gave it a flick in the red mans direction. She could feel his weakness, and his fear only empowered her, making her animalistic state rise. Still he had not done anything out of place. He was much too scared.

"Why are you such a snivelling coward. Grow some spine guy, or do I need to take to Endor and teach you some courage?"

She was talking about the jungles and forests of course. Endor had a special place in her heart because of it's wild nature and the fact that the occasional rancor presented itself for slaying.

"L-l-look, I trusted someone once...then...j-j-just n-never mind. I-I-I just c-can't spend no more time in prison, man! I spent a few years in there for illegal street racing, one account of murder and three accounts of attempted murder, drinking while operating a vehicle, vandalism, and...and...s-s-smoking s-s-spice." He then began shaking, but this time not out of fear, it was just uncontrollable. Once he finally calmed himself, he looked at the woman. "I was o-o-only charged with drinking and driving, smoking spice, and street racing. Everything else was d-dropped." Maxwell seemed to possess two different personalities. When he was racing, he seemed to fear nothing but in situations like this he just seemed to become an entirely different person.

[member="Lisa Ticon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom