Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strategy Room

Progflaw99

eMMBjUL.jpg
Good of you to show up - take a look.
- - -
Here you'll find a coordinated forum that we can plan in, by tagging each other as well as outlining and coordinating ideas, plans, and other admin things. I think this will work well for maintaining both track of things due to the time difference as well as helping organize our thoughts and helping us establish a timeline for our stories.

Additionally, we can use this hidden forum as an archive, or a draft space.

Progflaw99

Draft Outline

The following should be treated as a roadmap for the faction. Presently the largest vessel we have is a frigate, which has worked well for us thus far. Over the next few threads I would like to see us utilize the ships we have as plot devices in our effort to make contact with organizations/governments (Planetary)/people that will "Support" our Rebellion or allow us to establish a secret base of operations.

Initially, I would like to focus on one planet in each region (i.e. Deep Core, Core, Inner Rim, Colonies, etc). We can use this plan to establish a roadmap for where we want the faction to be. In conclusion, at the end of these threads, we should theoretically have enough resources to field ONE star destroyer sized vessel. At that point, it will take over as "Home Base" and the Leia Organa will be home to our "Mobile Strike" unit or something. I will detail my plans below, and feel free to quote and reply with suggestions of your own, or modifications to my own!

- - -​
After the events of "X Marks the Spot"

Order of Threads:
  • Deep Core: Prakith
    Prakith, a world of instability and inhospitable terrain. Even so, the world is ripe for mining. Valuable metals and crystals lie beneath the surface, driving unsafe working conditions for miners - not that their corporate overlords care. Perhaps there is a way to recruit some of these mechanics and engineers to our cause, and if that is possible, what's to say we can't create our own little operation on unclaimed land to fund our rebellion?

[*]Core: Coruscant
  • One of our Regional Commanders calls Coruscant home. With her intimate knowledge of the Coruscanti underworld, there may be some warlords or gang leaders who could provide us with weapons and resources for our rebellion. Are you willing to make a deal with the Devil today to prevent the apocalypse tomorrow?

[*]Colonies: Commenor (No sub?)
  • A government on the edge of collapse. Perhaps we could find a willing partner in our instigation, or even a place to operate out of. If we are convincing, perhaps we could acquire more technology to bolster our armory. (Would need to coordinate with Lady Kay)

[*]Inner Rim: Zeltros

• "I never thought I'd find true love on Zeltros, and I didn't. What I did find was a double-jointed Zeltron cafarel named Lissahl who taught me the errors of monogamy. I might never leave!"

―Jiri Sools

A planet of bread and circuses, Zeltros isn't for the faint of heart, or those with an inkling of morality. When liquor and money flow as they do on the so-called "pleasure planet", there's bound to be some juicy intel. That, and it can never hurt to visit a pleasure planet - or can it?

(It might be interesting to get sucked into some bar/club and then ambushed by some people/get robbed and have to track down our ID's or something - idk. Lots of room for fun on Zeltros)

[*]Expansion Region: Takodana (Maybe Make a sub for Maz's Castle? * )
  • What would be really cool is to "Infiltrate" First Order space and set up a Submission for Maz's old castle, maybe start with it as ruins, and then rebuild it as a kind of "Front" for the Rebellion. We can play it off as being a Trade citadel/thing

[*]Mid Rim: Redoubt Cluster, Sullust, or Centares
  • Couple of options here - all Redoubt would be obvious, it's hidden, hard to get to, and away from majors for now. Could use that as the "Home Base" for Rebel High Command. Sullust, would be a boost to industry, maybe even establish a base in the ruins of the Alliance one. Or Centares, which is already kind of a sympathetic world (Though not officially).

[*]Outer Rim: Utapau
  • Idk, it's Utapau. Maybe we use it as a cultural thread, looking for investors/businesses etc to build/design etc for us. This will likely be the culminating thread for a Star Destroyer for the faction. We can make it up as we go along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom