Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stratagem

Darth Animus strode down the hall of the Citadel, the few clerks and slaves in the Dark Councilors path bowing and stepping aside. He paid them little heed, merely objects at the edges of his mind. Their duty to the Empire was irreplaceable he knew, without them it would be nearly impossible for the Jen'ari to have gotten where they were now. That did not mean however that he cared for them. He didn't hate them either, they were part of the Empire as much as he. They were still far beneath his station though, and if they dared to stand in his way, they would not live long enough to ask for forgiveness.

Finally he came to his destination, the private quarters of the [member="Darth Vyrassu"] himself. Darth Animus's War Council had just adjourned for the day, after nearly fifteen hours of planning. The coming months would be busy to say the least for the Empire, and not a single aspect could be allowed to go unprepared for. The moment the meeting had ended Animus had felt the summons of the Emperor from across the Citadel. He had made with all haste to his quarters, and not nodded to the two Shadow Guard outside, whom opened the door for him and bayed him enter.

They did not remove his weaponry. If the Emperor wanted him dead, there was truly very little he could do about it.

Entering the chamber, Animus bowed his head in deference to the Emperor, his helmet not betraying the unease he felt being so close to the man. He had spent many months training himself to resist the Emperor's powerful aura, yet he was still not to the point he could be in his presence without feeling sick. Kneeling before the Emperor, Animus bowed his head to him, holding the position until bayed rise.

"I have come as you have request, my Emperor."

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor

2q3rf45.jpg

image0.jpg

Vyrassu typically in his throne room, wasn't this time, he was in his private quarters, it was surprisingly nice looking, massive room, red wallpaper, red carpet, low red lighting. Around the room was statues of Ancient Sith Vyrassu valued, such as Vitiate, Marka Ragnos, Darth Plaguies, Darth Sidious, and a few others from his past like Darth Validus. Also lining the walls was bookshelves filled with books and scrolls, some even had Sith holocrons on them. The center of the room had a big holotable. To the back of the room was no wall, but a massive window overlooking Akvase City. This is where Vyrassu stood with his hands behind his back peering out the window, watching his Empire grow with great pride. Vyrassu wore his signature Robes and Armor and his signature Mask Vyrassu could feel the presence of [member="Darth Animus"] as he entered the Citadel. Vyrassu's thoughts to him arriving were pleasant, he arrived quickly, something Vyrassu could come to like about the newest Dark Lord. Vyrassu trusted Animus to build the Imperial Armada, and it was going rather quickly thanks to the Empire's Hidden Factory. Vyrassu felt Animus's getting closer. Vyrassu needed to discuss strategy with him. Future plans for the Empire. Vyrassu heard the doors open and Animus came in and kneeled. Vyrassu turned to hear the words of Animus. Vyrassu spoke to him in a Deep Cybernetic Voice obviously altered by his mask. Rise Dark Lord Animus, indeed I did, I have a few things to discuss. First, how is the Imperial Armada going? Vyrassu walked from his window to the front of the desk watching Animus as he awaited a reply.

Animus pushed himself to his feet, folding his hands behind his back as he moved forward into the Emperor's room. He brought the holotable online, inputting his authorization codes before opening several different items. All at once the galactic map appeared over the table, with the Jen'ari worlds highlighted in a bright red. Animus typed in a few commands and the map zoomed in on that sector of space, showing known hyperspace routes in all directions, and flashing red triangles signifying the Jen'ari fleets. Stepping away from the table, Animus circled around and came to stand by the flashing icons, nodding his head to them.

"The Armada is progressing along well according to schedule. The cruiser and frigate production proceeds ahead of my estimates, with several squadrons fully completed and ready for deployment. Our heavy shipyards are finally nearing completion of the first new Star Destroyers of the Jen'ari Empire. It took some persuasion on my part, but the work crews agreed that time was of the essence. I expect we will be able to begin galactic assaults within the next month or so, my lord. As for targets..." Animus tapped a few more commands into the holotable, and the map moved away from Jen'ari space, and moved towards Chiss space. A single red triangle stood at the center of the system, with dozens of other blue triangles spread out across the star systems.

"The scouting party has entered Chiss space to investigate the rumors of a rising radical faction. They have already begun sending us back information from across Chiss space from probes deployed, and the main force is pushing in towards the core of their space. There was some minor resistance, however our troops are well on time to achieve their objectives." Turning back to [member="Darth Vyrassu"] Animus nodded his head, signalling he was done. He hoped the Emperor would approve of his work thus far.

Darth Vyrassu

2q3rf45.jpg

image0.jpg

Vyrassu watched Animus activate the holotable seeing the galactic map and the Jen'ari fleet and planets under the Empire's control be displayed. Vyrassu listened to the report being given by Animus with great interest. Vyrassu was hanging on every word keeping impressed. Once the report from Animus was finished, Vyrassu studied the Table. Look here on Rhigar, it's Tundra, ice and Snow, I know we have that here on Jena'tes, but I want to put an Imperial Prison on Rhigar. Then here on Copera, it's a mountain planet with Ancient Ruins, I want those ruins turned into an Imperial Outpost for our military to enforce the Jen'ari Imperial law, also there is a Shipyard there, I'm sure you'll put it to good use.

Vyrassu continues to look at the Empire's territory. Cioral, it's an urban planet, littered with cities, let's get one of our own built, an Imperial city, I want a military outpost, a citadel, restaurants, shops the works, put an orbital dock there for our fleet. Make it good. As for Csilla, it's pure ice, let's put an HK Assassin Droid factory there, it will be well hidden on an ice ball. Other than that, I'm glad the fleet is doing so well, keep up the work. Vyrassu continues to study the hologram map.

Animus nodded his head as [member="Darth Vyrassu"] spoke, highlighting the worlds on the map as he spoke. He made many good points, and Animus approved of most of the plans. It would take time and resources, but Animus was confident he could get the Emperor's mission done. Moving the map back towards Jen'ari space. Animus pointed towards a mustering of icons on the edge of their system, moving into a large formation. The ships were forming into a giant Armada, with dozens of smaller icons indicating army divisions ferrying from the Empire towards the fleet.

"The muster has already begun my lord. In a matters of days I will begin deployment of the first full wave of our invasion. We will secure the worlds as you say, and destroy all those who stand in our path. We shall face stiff resistance from the Chiss...but I am confident in our militarizes ability to handle anything the blue skins can throw at us. The best they will hope to do is delay us."

Darth Vyrassu

2q3rf45.jpg

image0.jpg

Vyrassu nodded at Animus's words listening again with great interest. That's good, these Chiss have been a thorn in our side since we left Dromund Vatsu and arrived here on Jena'tes. It's time to eradicate these beings. I'm hoping Lord Necrin doesn't see a problem with erasing the Chiss from their own space. But with this war, I see opportunities for a Chiss Ministry within the Empire, all those that don't oppose us we could absorb into our ranks. All that oppose.....die. We will sweep over Naporar and Ornfra like a plague of darkness. Vyrassu circles around the table examining the hologram looking at the fleet. A great pride showed in his glowing yellow eyes even though they could not be seen due to his mask. I'm impressed with the work you've done. There is also one other thing.

Vyrassu pulls out a scroll and hands it to [member="Darth Animus"] The SJO are getting a little too curious about us, we need to stop them from sniffing around, that scroll details information on the SJO and details of a plan against them. Vyrassu stands straight up showing his height of 7'4" Vyrassu goes through the plot against the Jedi in his mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom