Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strap in for the Skor II Invasion

fSlJDHg.gif

Wait, what’s going on?

The First Order is invading Skor II, a planet that was part of the late Galactic Alliance’s diplomatic gift to the Outer Rim Coalition. After the GA fell, the FO issued a mandate, splitting claim of former GA territory between themselves and The Sith Empire. The FO doesn’t recognize the transfer of Skor II from the GA to the ORC and issued an ultimatum to the ORC—leave or face military action. ORC being ORC responded by raiding Dagobah which is currently under FO rule.

Will the Alliance in Exile be joining? Also, who are they?

The AiE are the remnant of GA folk from the GA’s collapse who fled to the Outer Rim. ORC and GA have always been neighbors and occasionally lend each other a hand, so some ex-Alliance operatives have been absorbed into the ORC. Understandably, this can cause some IC tension between characters given that the GA is more militant whereas the ORC prides itself on being hungover spacer trash. Still, the AiE has offered the ORC military aid and training during these tense times. Some AiE folks who hold membership in the ORC or sign up as allies are free to participate!

What’s the deal with Skor II? What the heck is Squib?

Poor Skor has been through a heck of a time. First the planet suffered an orbital strike during a previous FO invasion, then it was bombed again. After coming under our protection, the ORC slowly began to rebuild Skor II. As tensions mounted with the FO, the ORC began to increase patrols and fortifications around the territories of Polis Massa, Subterrel and Skor II.

Squibs are the natives of Skor II. These furry…dog?....people pride themselves on their salvaging prowess and tensor beam technology. The Squib people have been through quite a lot so it’s our job to help them fight back against another invasion of their homeland. Feel free to interact with the natives, whether it be rebuilding, triaging the wounded or boarding an enemy ship.

Can I join the fight?

Sure! Any ORC member is more than welcome to join the invasion. Any non-faction member who would like to participate is encouraged to sign up for an ally spot. Protip: Due to the ORC’s Lawless mandate, anyone with a bounty can join as an ORC ally without taking up an invasion slot. Free admission ya’ll.

What if I have a problem with my writing partner?

We encourage our members to work with their writing partners to handle disputes and miscommunications, but we understand if anyone feels uncomfortable in doing so. If you have any issues with someone you’re interacting with in the invasion, feel free to contact ORC staff either in our discord chat, privately on discord or in PMs here on the forum.

ORC Staff: [member="Julius Sedaire"] [member="Dax Fyre"] [member="Vaudin Miir"] and moi
AiE Rep: [member="Coren Starchaser"]

If you haven’t already, feel free to join the ORC’s discord chat.

Note: The ORC does not tolerate any smack talk in the public ORC discord chat. Please remember that we are at war with the First Order ICly only. This goes for any member of our discord chat, ORC member or guest.

As always, if you have any questions, feel free to ask! More importantly remember to be cool, have fun and not get blown up.

Dano Dil

D
[member="Olivia Dem'adas"]

I've got a ship I'm willing to lend to the cause. Should be able to carry a few people or weapons. Has a fair amount of guns as well

[member="Olivia Dem'adas"]

If there's an ally slot available, I can join as [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] and bring a corporate fleet up to 12.5k with me.

Otherwise, I'll just annoy them with random acts of Zak.

Actually, I'm going to have to retract that now that I look at the dates. I can do the week of July 31st, but the week following I'm on travel.

Mittens

So fluffy, you'll die
[member="Honus Teach"], [member="Dano Dil"], [member="Jax Rhane"], [member="Cathul Thuku"], [member="Roth Tillian"], [member="Sunrise Latakia"], [member="Ava Cartwright"], and anyone else interested in nautical activities (of which, I swear there are about 2-4 more writers that expressed interest but didn't pop up in here).

Please let everyone here know if you want to control multiple ships, a single ship, a squadron or more of starfighters, or a single squadron or less of starfighters during the invasion.

If you have specific ships in mind, please link them here.
If you require ships, please let us know here.

Please do not hesitate to join up because of the number of people that may be involved with Fleeting. Things should be relatively simple and shouldn't get too hectic, even with numerous writers.

I believe individual fleet allotments will be relatively small per writer, but that is fitting for ORC and will actually go a long way towards making this as fun as possible for everyone.

So... yeah. Communicate!

Honus Teach

H
[member="Mittens"]

I'll probably stick to a small rag tag squadron. If you need to hand me something bigger, feel free.

I'll be running a protection/diplomat detail on Julius for the Squib King. I'd like 1-2 each from AiE and ORC as associates, with various skills. Hit me up here or PM/Discord for us to figure it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom