Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Strange meeting

Shadow from the Lonely Dream
render-futuristic-space-station-bar-restaurant-interior-design-lighting-design-stage-230645.jpg

A world shattered and split into day and night, into second and minute, into taste and smell, into light and darkness, like multicoloured glass, all is but a beautiful puzzle, and the mind, a little child, sitting in the unknown, and in the meek but disconcerting silence, folding piece by piece, gradually revealing all aspects of this nightly place, frozen in a state of coma, in a preternaturally exciting sleep, into the jaws of which Risa decided to enter, and positioning herself away from the other dark figures, not even looking at what was in front of her face to soothe herself, stroking her hands and imagining the good aspects of her personality and all the acts of goodness that she had seen with her own eyes during the day and managed to imprint in a distant corner of memory, which the hellish, sick heart could not reach. Soon the girl was poured some alcohol in a clear glass glass by restaurant staff worker, and looking at the bubbles coming up to the surface, the girl looked around the hall with her lost look, and tried to remember what was so strange and terrible that happened in this small village. A variety of options began to come to mind: mass hypnosis, the destruction of rare flowers and agricultural produce, an accident with young unmarried women, corruption and the presence of undermining of local authority, use of microbacterial bio weapon to spread the disease, the preparation of a mass terrorist attack and much more, which in fact Risa herself had arranged when this drive of death took control of her, and which made her poor weak body shake with fear and misunderstanding of her own body and personal nature. Risa's thoughts eventually returned to a recent news announcement about a massacre that had occurred just outside the small town, asking for help to sort it out and put things in order. On the one hand, Risa was offended that she didn't do it, but on the other, precious lives were no more and already lost, then she'd better help then, but how? Will would she do it alone? Or will someone more rational and correct come to her as a support?

Valery Noble Valery Noble

Last edited:

Appearance: Link
Outfit: Factory Link
Tag: Naivia Ri Naivia Ri

It wasn't often that Valery found herself traveling to a backwater planet like this within the outer rim. Usually, she came here to deal with large criminal operations, or because something tied to either the Jedi or Sith was located in this region of space. But today she had been called here to investigate a series of murders within a small village. It was the type of work Jedi in the past were often involved in, but with how few remained in the Galaxy, they were typically kept busy with bigger assignments.

However, the brutal nature of the murders and a fear of it spreading led to local authorities pleading for help from the Jedi, and so Valery could not resist using her free time to help them out.

There was only one problem — there were very few clues and there were no survivors or witnesses as far as she knew. Rumors were spreading through the town, and along with it a great fear about who could become the next target. So rather than moving to one of the crime scenes, Valery decided to spend the evening going into a cantina within the village. Bartenders overheard all kinds of stories, and so she hoped to gain some information from him to figure out where she could start. Or perhaps even one of the patrons would be able to help.

Either way, the confident Jedi Master stepped into the cantina and gently closed the door behind her. With her fiery eyes especially, she stood out among humans and other species, especially when it was darker. After looking around the room once or twice, she stepped up to the bartender and put down some credits.

"A glass of whiskey please," she asked with a charismatic smile to open up some conversation.

In an instant, everything changed dramatically...It was as if someone had ruthlessly shattered the crystal silence that reigned in the restaurant with his/her blade and began to establish a personal empire of power and authority. Risa was as sensitive as possible to every word, movement of particles in the air, sound, light, colour, taste and many other forms of knowledge of the world that existed around her, she felt it all on the deepest possible levels. As soon as she heard the stranger's rather confident and clear female voice her tired eyes twitched involuntarily, psychologically she was uncomfortable that someone with a certain bright disposition had come at such a late hour and was now in the phase of creating the framework for what would be communication to occur. Risa didn't want another sentient being interfering with her silence or aggravating her prostration and other ailments to which she had been exposed since birth. So the girl waited for the barman to serve the tall girl a drink she easily forcefully intercepted the whisky and using a force landed it smoothly on part of the table in front of her and just as without looking at the woman with the help of mental powers she climbed into girl's consciousness and delivered a short message "Sit here, do not disturb me and other beautiful creatures of nature who came here to rest with your, similar to lightning, voice " Risa continued to drink from her mug as if nothing had happened, and waited for the same girl to appear before her gaze, for Risa had a suspicion that she was here for the same reason as she was! Although Risa's methods of initiating contact were not the best, but with her model of life it was the best she was capable of after completing a couple more expensive murder orders. The aura around Risa was overwhelming, like a breach between light and darkness, an infernal mixture in a sense.

While Valery waited for her drink to arrive, she allowed her mind and senses to wander — most of this town didn't feel particularly interesting, but there was a lot of tension and even fear lingering in the air. Likely a result of the people who had been killed, and the fear that any person in this town could be next. But outside those powerful emotions, there was something else as well.

A presence stronger in the Force.

It only became truly noticeable when her glass was lifted by the Force and set down in front of her. A presence called out, reaching into her mind to deliver a message and while she heard those words, Valery stood still and made no move. Finally, after a few seconds passed, she picked up her glass, took a single sip, and turned around.

She knew exactly where it came from, and shielded her mind to prevent her from delivering more messages telepathically. Then finally, she walked over and stopped near the table, where she remained standing,
"Why the unnecessary telepathic message?" Valery asked as her fiery gaze narrowed at the woman just a little.

Risa's gaze was still expecting the girl to sit down and was not directed at her, but the answer came from her lips quickly enough and in a very easy and understandable way "First, I am tired of talking out loud, and second, I do not want to disturb those gathered to rest. Have a seat, I believe we have common interests. I am Risa, I have nothing to do with this village except to be curious about the events that took place here a couple of days ago. From your aura, you have a good character and life experience too. I will need help from such a person, if of course you need a partner in such matters. I am ready to listen to all questions, if you have any" Risa finished her delicious wine and looked out the window and began to think about something, something far from her current financial and physical state, in a way, she was an outsider to all this drama of life and became its actor only when thundering guns and thousands of corpses lay at her feet. Meeting another actor, what could it lead her to? What new thoughts, things, emotions will Risa learn? We cannot know for sure, but one thing was clear: it will take more than just a pair of fiery eyes, a tall height and a sense of justice to awaken enthusiasm in a Risa's soul. As for the most part of her life she was and might still be a shadow from the lonely dream of perfect life, forgotten and thrown away into the timeless bottomless bin of creation.

The explanation as to why she reached out telepathically seemed a bit surprising to Valery, who briefly raised a brow while she glanced at the woman. But when she was invited to sit down again to discuss what she believed to be about the ongoing murders, she offered Risa a brief smile and lowered herself into the seat,
"So this is about the series of murders, then?" she asked before taking another small sip from her drink. The glass was then lowered down to the table, and Valery's fiery gaze remained fixated on the woman.

Her presence in the Force was distinct, but she did not have the aura of a Jedi, and luckily, not one of a Sith either. There was an edge to it though, and so Valery felt a little curious about who this mysterious stranger was, and why she was here to help look into recent events. Was she just a local who cared? Or was she hired by these people?

"
Well, if we're both here to do the same thing, perhaps introductions are in order? I'm Jedi Master Valery Noble..." she said while she raised the glass up to her lips again and waited for Risa's response.

For Risa any communication meant a useful psychological session, during which she could forget some of the defects in her memory and the emotions that had been raging in her mind since the last body that had fallen victim to her faithful assassin blade. So when Valery finally fully introduced herself, Risa involuntarily thought that it was not so much about the experience of this woman as about her character, which was one of the strongest aspects of Valery's personality, and based on which one could already predict the approximate outcome of their collaboration. "Full name, Naivia Harmonika Risa, without any speciality, but you can add the following temporary occupations and interests to my name: paid assassination of a figure on any scale without providing any assistance, destruction of a hated group, village or small town. Searching and negotiating. Protecting important people and guarding caches, valuable documents/papers and artefacts and much more. And yes you are right, it has to do with that series of brutal murders that happened near here and I would love to know your plan if there is one and what role a girl of my stature and demeanor could play in it, I should say I don't like long hide-and-seek, if I cut then cut immediately and quickly, and the same goes for tracing, I am for technical means and methodology related to them, but only if it would speed up the process of finding and pursuing those killers unless they are already gone forever. Anyway, I'm happy to be your partner for a couple of weeks, Valery" Risa finished her speech without any bows or accolades and proceeded to ply her dry lips with local drinks in anticipation of answers and explanations of what awaited her and how morally prepared Risa should be for possible confrontations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom