Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

stranded(open

stardust came out. of hyperspace and looked at the darkness with a smile , space always relaxed her.

"r8 scan the area for any refueling stations we need to refuel soon"

stardust spoke to her astromech , after a couple of minutes r8 veeped back that there was no stastion, star sighed "

ok how much fuel"

r8 beeped back "

about 10% great just frakking great "

star flew till her astromech warned her and star stopped and turned her radio on

hello is anyone nearby and on this channel im out of fuel and need assitence

Razz Michaels

R
Razz was flying through space when a transmission came through it was a bit chopped up. "Well, lets see if we can clear this up." He said to himself. He flipped a few swithces then tried again. "This is Razz piloting my ship the 'Hound Dog' can you repeat, and give your position." He asked in a nice tone befre waiting for a reply.

[member="stardust"]

Farak Tujorh

F
23wp5x3.png

A bright blue glow would become noticeable to [member="stardust"], as the large Republic Army transport came out of hyperspace nearby. It's large red and white form would continue to drift forward, coming to a complete halt as the craft made it's way in front of the X-wing fighter. The two turrets that were attached to the large transport would begin to swerve around, aiming their barrels towards the craft that appeared. The Sith Cultists had picked up the fighter and it's transmission on a radar, deciding to send out one of their crafts. However, upon hearing this, Farak himself decided to accompany the party, for a disturbance in the force was felt. The large Massassi warrior would stand still on the command deck, gazing out of the golden colored windows that gave him a view of stardust. "Focus power on forward deflector shields." The large Sith would call out, sensing the darkness that emanated from the X-wing.

At this point, it was obvious to the crew that their fearless military leader was clearly on edge. "Keep those turrets steady, we destroy that fighter if it makes any suspicious moves." Farak would bark out, turning to look at the men who had been controlled the weapons system. "Unidentified starfighter, power down your systems."

stardust gulped and quickky shut the ship down feeling the forcce ripple"ok everything is off now and im ready to be briught aboard"star said on a open channel"i advuse you that your gunsvaiming at me are not needes as im not a threat at all"star said hoping yhe other hears the signal
[member="Farak Tujorh"]
[member="Razz Michaels"]

Razz Michaels

R
"Hmmm ok this could be a problem, nothings better than a ship asking another ship to power down." He said to himself. "Ok im going to intervene soon if things go bad." He said again. Ready to fly in he wanted to fight, but it was not needed.
[member="stardust"]
[member="Farak Tujorh"]

Farak Tujorh

F
The barely audible engines that powered the large Republic transport would begin work, gently exerting power in order to slowly glide towards the X-wing's position. A lengthy plastic-like tube would begin to expel itself from the upper levels of the spacecraft, lurching forward at a steady pace towards [member="stardust"]'s ship. It would envelop the X-wing's front section, creating an air tight seal just behind the cockpit entrance. The brief space would allow the pilot to exit, and walk across to board the large red and white spaceship. The interior of the ship obviously did not undergo routine maintenance, for the panels of light that were in the ceiling occasionally flickered on and off. Once the Dark Knight entered the transport, she would be met by four thugs, all dressed in rather basic looking armor. They were equipped with small blaster pistols, and knives as well. "Come with us." They would bark, raising their weapons at the Twi'lek.

It was obvious that these men were untrained, and definitely no match for a Jedi Knight. Still, they would attempt to order the girl, and lead them to the command deck where Farak awaited her presence. He would turn from his view of space, eyeing the force user with his black eyes. The large Massassi would begin to walk forward, reaching down for his saber-staff just incase. "Who are you, and what are you doing in this area of space?" The Sith would bark, expecting answers.

star grabbed her saber and comm link switchonh to a privare chanel" ok [member="Razz Michaels"] im going to talk to them "star said and boarded the ship stsnding infrony of the sith sge looked at jim"well my hyperdrive overheated and i hsd to stop and my fuel is low

Farak Tujorh

F
Lifting his heavy cybernetic leg, Farak would step forward as his hand that had been placed on his weapon pulled forth, releasing the staff from the belt's restraints. The large, muscular Massasi's foot would slam violently against the metallic floor panels, causing the rest of the crew to jump slightly. Extending his arms towards the Twi'lek, the Sith would suddenly adopt an amateur Shii-Cho stance. With one glance, it would be obvious that he was untrained. The large beast looking creature would begin to speak, barking loudly, "Liar, you think I would believe that this is some coincidence?!" The saber-staff the man wielded would ignite, casting a crimson glow on the nearby area. "You drop out of light speed in the middle of the hyperspace lane we're using...You're a spy, or a bounty hunt-" The large male would suddenly stop talking, having spotted the saber that [member="stardust"] had brought with her.

"Jedi!" He yelled, pointing his free hand towards a group of guards, that would begin to approach the female from her back. They would lift their knives, rushing forward in an attempt to stab her violently. Their moves were clumsy and uncoordinated, something that could be easily handled by a Knight. Farak would stand back, watching as his men attacked the Twi'lek.

stardust quickly grabbed her lightsabers and igmited them a green and purple gkow shone out as she spun and sliced the group in half before hokding her blades in defense"ok lets get it straight im not a jedi i hate jedi im a dark jedi "she said spinning her bladea"we can go two ways i leave and yall live or i stay and kill you all"she said the words het whole demeanor chsnging
[member="Razz Michaels"]
[member="Farak Tujorh"]

Farak Tujorh

F
Travelling through space, Farak had expected to run into the occasional pirate, or bounty hunter. Heck, he had killed many amateurs in the past. But, a Dark Jedi? What had he gotten himself into? Remaining in his Shii-Cho stance, the large Massassi warrior would grit his teeth in anger, before speaking to his men, "Secure the X-wing, I want that astromech on board ASAP!" He yelled with anger, obviously annoyed at the situation at hand. Two thugs would begin to back away from [member="stardust"], glancing at the corpses of their fallen comrades. "Y-you witch!" One would yell, before turning to head to the air lock. "Once they've retrieved the droid, retract the boarding tunnel. Then, destroy the starfighter." Many men and women that sat around the transport's consoles would begin to nod, inputting several commands frantically as they glanced towards the duel that was about to begin.

"You'll die here!" Farak would yell, beginning to step forward once more, his arm that wielded the saber staff lifting to aim at the Twi'lek. Flicking his wrist, the man would attempt a simple attack, striking from below on a diagonal path that would attempt to slice the female's shoulder.

star didnt care about her opponebt right now her ship nattered as she slid back dogding then quickly moved to the ones at the conosoles and stabbed the consiles leaving the operatof alive on each as she looked at him pissed"you can attack me threaten me but by thw gods threaren to destroy my shil and ill kill yiu"sge said soinning her blades as she eyed him seeimg gow he looked like she did when she was in traininh grinming she laughed"oh god seriously thisll be easy
[member="Farak Tujorh"]

Farak Tujorh

F
The crew mates that worked at the consoles would jerk back in their seats, as the glowing sabers that [member="stardust"] wielded slashed across the machinery, disabling it completely. "Sir, we've lost control of the boarding tunnel and communications!" One female would say, sounding rather panicked. "Weapons systems are operational, General." Turning around suddenly, the man would look through glass panels, that gave everyone a good view of the X-wing. "Open fire on that boarding tunnel!" He ordered, watching as the the man at the console went to work. With a quick press of a button, a single torpedo was fired, colliding with the curved tunnel in order to cause a small explosion. The X-wing remained intact completely, it had just been disconnected.

"There's no escape now, Twi'lek." Farak would taunt, watching as the thugs who had been sent to retrieve the astromech droid suffocated, not having been able to complete their task. "Now, you'll die." He said, stepping forward quickly, his large cybernetic leg slowing him down. The man would reach forward and swipe through the air in an X pattern, using the extended reach of the staff to hopefully keep the Dark Jedi away.

Farak Tujorh

F
The entire crew would gasp as the two engaged in combat, Farak's large body moving slowly at the Twi'lek. His strikes would slash through the air aimlessly, completely missing the agile figure of @stardust. Her saber would swing at a blinding speed to the man, gritting his teeth and growling loudly as he was forced to a knee. His cybernetic leg had been cleaved off, movement was no option anymore. Drawing his arm back, Farak would begin to concentrate on the teaching he had been given as a youngster in the force. He had been taught the basics of telekinesis, and nothing more. Punching forward, the Massassi would attempt to deliver a force push at the Twi'lek, hoping that it would make her back up. Still, he was relatively weak, she could just brush it off.

Slowly but surely, every member in the command room would begin to raise to their feet, sprinting past the group and towards the exit. They would all scream in fear, heading towards the escape pods. "Blast you, witch!" Farak would yell, hatred deep in his voice.

stardust took tge punch and looked at him"i know you think im going to kill you huh.....well no i wont "she crouched down"i only gave you a lesson to be learned i dint kill the weak .......youve got a lot of power"with that she used the force to lift him up and to a escaoe pod"remembet my face not in evil but in mercy"she put him in" remember the last name rider uf you ever need something"with that she hit the button shootimh him out [member="Farak Tujorh"]

getting in her com sge spoke" [member="Razz Michaels"] i need a puckup

Farak Tujorh

F
"Blast! You can't do this! Put me down!" Farak would yell in protest, as he floated through the air against his will. The man would attempt to struggle violently, however the powerful force grip that he had been lifted by was too strong. His body would be sent forth, tumbling into the escape. The large red fists of the Massassi man would slam repeatedly against the door door as it shut, shooting him far off into space, away from his vessel. "BLAST!" He would yell in anger, seeing as he was completely lost at this point.

"Damn her...She's dead next time.." He spoke with hatred, obviously referring to @stardust.

Razz Michaels

R
Razz opened his eyes when the comm turned on. "Ok im coming to dock now." The man flew to the ship and docked. The doors to the ship opened, on the ground were a few dead troops and a woman was standing in the middle between the door. "Hello ma'am, im Razz Michaels, what do you need?" Razz said to [member="stardust"]
[member="Farak Tujorh"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom