Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Great Houses of Alderaan

To provide a place for writers to expand the lore of Alderaan and the Galactic Alliance

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Cultural
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Storyline for the Faction

I think we can be a support to the GA and any other light side faction for medical supplies, sanctuary for refugees, phrik and other trade goods produced by companies located in the Alderaan System and on Alderaan and Delaya.

My thoughts are to just provide a place for the Alderaan writers ,and for information on what folks are doing on Alderaan. As we move along we may change some things but for the moment, I think of joining dominions where we can and get active and maybe entice some others to join us in our story making.

Thoughts?

• Maybe we could get some things going with the Killiks?
  • The Alderaan Sector is pretty undefined but considering its importance we could easily build up colony worlds or other inhabited star systems within the sector and use its importance as to why there's so many systems in the sector (For comparison, Botor, a relatively unremarkable senate seat has around 50 inhabited systems represented, Naboo had approx 2 dozen on top of 40k small settlements in the sector it represented in the Republic)
  • Diplomatic Corps and reaching out to other factions independently of the GA?
  • Along a similar vein, maybe doing/spearheading a more humanitarian corps? I saw someone in GA chat asking about that the other day.

Yes a group was to have stayed on Alderaan, as well as small enclave of Mandalorians.

Build up of the System. ooo I had never considered that, that's a good idea.

Diplomatic Corps, yes Marina DeVoe Marina DeVoe aren't you still an intern in the Diplomatic Corps?

Yes, I want to develop Sanctuary City on Alderaan. It's devoted to refugees. Marina also has always played that she's on humanitarian missions. Alderaan also supports a group called Doctors without Borders its another medical group that goes about helping when and when they can.

We can develop more to promote Alderaan's peaceful side.

While there is not a heavy military presence on Alderaan building it up around the system I don't think is too far fetched.

Also at one time we toyed with the idea of being a center for promoting businesses and conventions to provide an way for businesses to connect.

Now that I have my computer going I can get busy on more of this, I'm sorry Ikenna Tahj Ikenna Tahj about the delay but I'm on it now.

This works out perfectly with the mini-Hyperspace Disaster from the Annihilation of Csilla. Honestly, Csilla gives a whole ton of opportunities for refugee stuff, humanitarian work, and political stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom