Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Story Discussion

Vennic

The Introspective Jedi
I'm down for duels, innocent encounters, flirtatious nights out on the town clubbing or gambling, maybe just a flat/apartment party or something. I'm up for pretty much anything. Perhaps if someone needs me for a more serious story I'd certainly be interested in that. I'd be up for some sparring/training and stuff like that too. I'd even be up for a random, out of the blue bar meetup with someone who's seeking assistance with saving some friends or liberating some slaves. Ya know, typical Jedi crap. :p

Personally I had some ideas for a holocron hunt or perhaps traveling to Ilum to find some saber crystals. If anyone needs a lowly little Jedi newb like me, though, please let me know.

: ]

-Ven

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Vennic Graves"] - Ha. Fair enough. You hang on Kashyyyk with the Silvers right? I'll have Karen drop by and pick you up then. How does a road trip to Bestine sound? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom