Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storming The Stormtroopers

Cylus Jest

Servant of the Inquisition
Cylus nodded once before taking a step away from the group. He still held his blaster, sighted towards the Jedi uncannily.
He flicked on his comms, switching through the channels until he reached the correct one.

"Sergeant-Major Ulysses, the commander requests all units return to base."

He spun around, nodding once to [member="Tmoxin Temi"] so as to say that the orders were complete.
He lowered his weapon at first glance, but any further examination would find the weapon was simply held at an angle, stll ready to fire at command.

Looking back at Sy, Connor made eye contact and nodded gently. Turning to the Commander, he smiled and followed her through the imposing structure away from the harsh terrain and sun outside. It immediately felt refreshingly cool and a little darker.

He glanced around the large entrance, noting the troopers and security fixtures.

"Very interesting. I am sure defence is all you are preparing for, and that’s fine. I am not the galaxy police after all, I just like to know that no system or no people are being subjected to anything unfair in light of your actions."

Turning to her, Connor gestured around with his hand.

"May I ask who you are serving? I mean, are you a splinter cell for the Sith or just purely for the expansion of the Imperials. And, call me rude, but do you have a name, Commander? I hate not knowing the person behind the rank."

[member="Tmoxin Temi"] | [member=Akuma] | [member="Syala Daivik"] | [member="Cylus Jest"]

I looked and watched, listening after the man Connor had said that while he had faced more deadly foes, he too, didn't feel like getting into a fight with the Sith. Saying I would keep my limbs if I played nice. I only smiled returning a comment of my own, maybe increasing the tension, but showing some passive aggressive tactics.

"Careful Jedi. This is where we eat, sleep and play. In all terms, you should be playing nice."

This was our turf. This is where the Commander ruled. Her word was law here. And while others may have been ranked above her, I was just second in command from an informal stance. Even so, she could never really rule over me. I could kill her, and escape here with little to no problems. However, I didn't really feel like endangering my life at this point. Walking after the commander, as well as Connor who nodded over to his apprentice, I noted that I likely could take her. The Master? He would prove to be difficult even on his own. However, if it came down to it, I would likely be able to hold off for me to either escape, or to injure them enough for them to back off.

However, there would be no absolute win or kill for me in this situation. No real chance of winning, more so a chance of surviving for another day. However at the end of this, I wanted to leave this man as a contact. I had been with the Sith for a rather long time, and needed to have a contact to the other side if need be. If this Connor, or his apprentice was the key, then it would work. What can I say? a girl has to have options.

Instead of answering Connors question, I would let the Commander speak to him, while I spoke to the apprentice. In essence, covering our bases from both angles. Hopefully they wouldn't see it all too clearly.

"May I ask for your name Jedi apprentice? I would rather not soon forget a meeting with a foe of mine without an name."

[member="Connor Harrison"], [member="Cylus Jest"], [member="Tmoxin Temi"], [member="Cylus Jest"],

"My name is Tmoxin Temi," she answered. She looked back behind her as Akuma was making polite conversation with the padawan.

"I have more to show you," she said to Connor Harrison. She took the group through the main facility and out through the backdoor. They were back out in the elements of Lok and they would see a few more nondescript buildings in the main yard of the military base. One building in particular was more heavily fortified than the rest. It appeared to have a high fence around it, no doubt with electrical capabilities.

"Mind the death fence," the Commander said nonchalantly. She led them over to the entrance of that same building.

In the meantime the troopers who she had called back, under the command of Sergeant-Major Ulysses, were searching the ridge where the Jedis has been looking for any clues as to why there were on Lok. When they were complete with the search and couldn't find anything, they would begin to come back to the garrison.

"To answer your question, this training center is strictly for the Imperials. There is going to be a new department of Military Research as well. No Sith activities of note."

Commander Temi went over to the panel which controlled the death fence and pressed a few buttons. The fence door opened with a hiss.

"Shall we?"

[member="Akuma"] [member="Syala Daivik"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Cylus Jest"]

Meeting Connor's gaze with a slight smile of her own, Syala returned his telepathic warning with one of her own, "They're playing too nice. This isn't going to end well. You be careful too, Connor." The chances of that had been diminished the moment the two sides convened, but there couldn't have been anything done to prevent it. All they could do now was play the cards they were dealt in the best ways possible, hopefully coming out on top. There wasn't another option, in her mind. Of course, she knew that they had to be prepared for any eventuality, and she was. One could never be too careful with the Imperials, or a Sith in the mix, for that matter.

Lost in thought, it took a moment for her to register that she'd been spoken to, but she looked to the girl that appeared to be a few years older than her with a friendly smile. As if they wouldn't be locked in combat in any other scenario. "My name is Syala Daivik. It's nice to make your acquaintance, Akuma." It wouldn't do good to be disrespectful when they'd been shown courtesy, for the most part, by their hosts. The two were Jedi, after all, and would live up to the reputation of one with their mostly cordial attitudes, at least. But once they were threatened, that demeanor would change swiftly to one that was intently serious and focused on the task at hand.

Having listened carefully throughout the entire exchange between her Master and [member="Tmoxin Temi"], she was observant of how open the Commander seemed to be in regards to the precise functionings of this base. That hinted at unspoken dangers just beneath the surface, but she wouldn't act on her suspicions until they were confirmed in some respect. Her metaphorical hackles did raise when they were invited to enter a building that appeared to be more secure than the others, meaning it was either the main base of operations or something akin to it. Curious that they would be allowed entry so easily. Something else had to be in the works.

Once more she reached out to touch on Connor's mind with the Force, "It's too easy. We might have to call their bluff sooner than later, with this." The bluff in question was the kindness they'd been treated with for seemingly unwanted and unexpected visitors, and Jedi no less. She hadn't exactly met many Imperials or Sith in her life, but she'd expected more hostility from both than this, even if it did linger barely beneath the surface. This, so far, was the exact opposite of the experience she had been anticipating.

[member="Akuma"], [member="Connor Harrison"], [member="Cylus Jest"]

My face was clear as I looked to the Jedi Padawan. Still listening in on the other conversation, I could also tell the Padawan was doing the same. She was focused on something else for a moment before answering me. When she did, she did give me her name, and said it was "nice" in meeting me. However, I could see it all over her face that something was troubling her. She might try to hide it a little, but there was an obvious notion that she was nervous. Almost as though we would heel-turn in an instant to just start attacking her. Sure it was very possible, but I wouldn't unless ordered to, or if she attacked first. Good enough reasons right?

I nodded and watched as her attention and eyes moved elsewhere as soon as she said it. Looking earlier, it seemed she was somehow talking to her master, yet without saying a word. Almost as though they knew what the other person was thinking. I had a thought that maybe, just maybe they were communicating somehow without me being able to hear it. Either way, I continued to talk to her. Trying to grab her attention. Take them on two fronts so it would be easier to take them out if they did happen to attack.

"What made you want to be a Jedi?"

I looked at her seriously. I looked to be interested in it, and innocent of trying to play the mind games. Sure it may have been a lie and kind of cheating, but I did it anyways. I mean, Sith lie, cheat, steal, and break the rules on a regular basis. We conformed to our own rules, but others? we didn't care for. We made our own.

"I mean, Why did you choose to ally yourself with them instead of any other group?"

[member="Connor Harrison"], [member="Cylus Jest"], [member="Tmoxin Temi"], [member="Cylus Jest"],

Hands behind his back, Connor looked around and feigned an interest in the facility. He was genuinely fascinated by how the other side worked; their regimes, their society and their culture so different to the Jedi and Republic. What better way to look again into the eyes of the enemy by staring them right in the eyes, be them dark, cold black eyes of gleaming white armor.

Hearing Sy and the Sith behind them, Connor turned as Commander Temi activated the fence doors which would lead in, but probably not out. This wasn’t Sy’s time.

"Of course, one moment.”

Connor smiled and turned to Sy walking up to her before she could reply to Akuma, standing beside her.

"Excuse me, Akuma. Sy, would you wait here? No need for us both to venture in, is there.”

He nodded and touched her mind with the Force – if Akuma felt it, then she’d need to act fast.

You know where my ship is – when the fence closes, you get there any way you can and get back to Voss. Bring them. Don't worry about me - I have faith in you.

"Sy, take in what you can until I'm back and try not to get into mischief.” Connor smiled and turned back to the Imperial who was watching them with an unreadable look on her face.

"Let’s leave the youngsters shall we, Commander? Some things don’t need to be seen by innocent eyes.”

His face was devoid of emotion, but confident as he stood beside her, and slowly walked in front of her through the fence into the complex, his sense alert, eyes wandering around.

[member="Tmoxin Temi"] | [member=Akuma] | [member="Syala Daivik"] | [member="Cylus Jest"]

Commander Temi was filled with an unexpected wave of anxiety at the thought of being alone with the Jedi Knight. She hadn't expected him to order his padawan away from the area. First of all, she knew he was much stronger than her, and if he tried to thwart her present plans, she could be severely injured or worse. Second, since she had grown up with the Ni'Korish tenants on her home planet of Hapes, being around Jedis especially in such close quarters as the Prison Complex in the Morpho Center for Imperial Training, would definitely put her at ill ease. In a battle could she go head to head with a Jedi? Certainly not. But could she outsmart one? She supposed she was about to find out.

Her heartbeat kicked up in her chest at the thought of an actual altercation with Mr. Harrison, but she calmly said to her troops and Akuma. "See to it that our guest is properly cared for and of course, chaperoned at all times, since as Mr. Harrison says, her innocent eyes are too dear for most of what goes on here. Akuma and Cylus, please take Miss Daivik to the cantina. Perhaps she would like some refreshments?"

"Right this way," she said to the tall, imposing Jedi Knight beside her. As she lead him through the gates, she secured them closed again. "Oh, I hope that doesn't make you nervous," she said but then she snapped her finger and added, "That's right, you're a Jedi Knight. There is no emotion only peace. Surely you don't get anxiety like the rest of us." He would hear a mocking tone in her voice but she kept them moving through to the building's entrance.

"This is the containment facility for the Morpho Center, " Tmoxin said. "Right now it's empty. See I know you don't believe me, but there's really no danger on Lok. It's a barren planet with a handful of smuggling operations and nothing more."

She walked down the hallway and Connor would see that in the front of the prison was a small room with a bank of consoles, clearly an operational enclosure. Then after that there was a refresher for the prison guards, although Harrison would see no actual guards presently.

"And then back here," Commander Temi continued. "Are the cells. There are only ten of them. Like I said, we don't expect alot of resistance on Lok and it's really a protective measure more than anything. The last two rooms are for interrogation and... special types of prisoners."

The Hapan officer looked up at Harrison for his reaction, her eyes searching him for any signs of fear or apprehension. Blast those Jedis, she thought, viewing only serenity in his clear, green eyes. Always so poised and serene. She drew stepped nearer to him, wondering what he would do if she was in closer proximity. He would be able to smell her perfume with a hint of the outdoors since she had been sweating in the oppressive heat earlier that day. In order to put her plan into place, she needed to test just how close he was willing to let her get.

"Would you like to see our methods of interrogation?"

[member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Akuma"] [member="Cylus Jest"] [member="Syala Daivik"]

Connor looked through the gates, nodding reassuringly to Sy as the closed behind him with a sharp crack as the defence mechanisms kicked back into life. At her little play with words, Connor felt her anxiety and how on edge she was, trying to maintain control of a rapidly escalating situation that wasn’t going to end well.

He smiled softly and inclined his head at her to carry on, and he followed beside her, listening and looking at the operations. Something like this would be effective for the Silver Shadows. He’d have to remember this set-up.

It was at her mention of the cells and interrogation Connor smiled, and straightened up as the Commander came closer. A typical Jedi; he held his ground, but also a typical man; he inhaled her scent as it tickled his nose and acted the tough guy.

"You do know, by doing this, you’re going to have a fleet of Silver Jedi here within hours.”

He didn’t break her gaze, his voice cool and low. Something about him and his troubled past made him feel alive when faced with danger.

"And all I wanted was to have a look to ensure you were keeping your troops out of trouble and not intimidating the inhabitants. Now I see why they were worried.”

Breaking away his gaze to the rooms behind her, he sighed.

"I’m leaving now, and I will be watching you operation carefully from now on. Commander.”

He took a slow step back, and another, looking around the room turning to go back to the perimeter fence down through the metallic hall. Senses; more ready than ever.

Sy, get out NOW

Of course the Jedi Knight didn’t want to see the interrogation room… he was too clever for that, Tmoxin thought. And of course adjascent to where the torture droids and other methods of forcing information from victims were stored, was the room with the Force Cage where she planned to put Mr. Harrison. She meant to retreive some poision from the interrogation room but now he appeared to be leaving.

But Commander Temi remembered there was some Ixetal cilona in the first room near the exit which would greatly reduce his Force powers if injected. “Let me accompany you out,” she said, walking with him calmy toward the front. But before he could leave, Tmoxin turned into the room with the console with it. She pressed a button with her manicured index finger and her voice boomed out of a loudspeaker which sounded as if it could be heard throughout the entire Morpho Center:

“Mr. Harrison, I think you know as well as I do where this is going. If you so much as move another muscle down that hallway, my stormtroopers who have this place surrounded, all thirty-two of them, not to mention my colleague Akuma will promptly kill your padawan. If you come slowly over to where I’m standing, I will give the order to let her go. You have my word.”

The Commander was playing a dangerous game right now, pitting her own life against Ms. Davik's. She knew the Jedi’s loyalty to their own and it’s why she was hedging her bets, but it gave Tmoxin an unsettling chill to think Mr. Harrison could essentially end her life with not much more than a clench of his fingers against her throat, even from where he stood.

[member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Akuma"] [member="Cylus Jest"] [member="Syala Daivik"]

Cylus Jest

Servant of the Inquisition
Cylus nodded once as he was given orders. Orders were nice, it was much better than simply watching these Jedi in case they did something. They were going to a cantina apparently, cantinas were less fun.
Then again fun was pretty relative given the current choice of companions, especially given that they were a Sith and a Padawan named [member="Syala Daivik"]

He waited, watching the Padawan. She looked pleasant enough, still a Jedi though. Cylus held no true hate of Jedi like many did, he held no true hate of anyone. In fact, given the general demeanor of a Jedi, how calm they were consistently he was probably closer to one of those than the power hungry Sith.

But the Sith held back no force when dealing with problems, they held no compassion and that was how one created a truly united galaxy, under the hand of the strong and the forceful. That was how things had always been, he reflected as he waited.

He would wait for [member="Akuma"] to lead them away to the cantina...after all, he wanted to be friendly to the Sith, even if neither of them really cared for friendship.
He blinked a couple of times as he thought he heard a loudspeaker.

He’d only made a few steps forward after she offered to help, but the crackle of the com above and faint whine as her voice boomed through the complex stopped him and made him scoff slightly, a smile cracking on the edge of his lips. Well, was there really going to be any way the two would just be allowed to waltz out back into the blinding sun and fresh air?

Looking around with his eyes waiting for her tinny speech to finish and click off, Connor sighed. Sometimes he hated himself for being so reckless and racing forward into the jaws of danger, but, then again, action needed to be taken to shake things up.

If you were afraid to put your life on the line for the greater good, there was no point in living at all.

"And I was just starting to like you, Commander.”

The Silver Jedi turned, arms spread, moving slowly forward, his senses already picking up heightened activity back beyond the perimeter fence.

"Well,” he started, "I’m here, so let Syala leave this place, or else I really will have no qualms about snapping your neck bone and swatting your men aside like flies, ok? If her Force aura is lost before she tells me she’s safe, you die here.”

His eyes smouldered with a cloudy blue, and he clenched his fist and sent a slight tremor of the Force around them to wrap around Tmoxin’s throat – no pressure, but enough to let her know his focus was now on her muscle and bone, teasing her skin with the Force drawn from the life around the complex. The moniker of a Jedi Master wasn’t a barrier to Connor to prevent him from crossing the line to ensure Sy stayed safe and got off-world. She was alone, and going to need her wits to get out and make it to Voss without him.

Tmoxin set the intercom so it would remain on during their stand-off. The Hapan officer didn't like the idea of the entire complex hearing the showdown between the powerful Jedi Knight and herself, especially if her entire plan backfired. For now though, her gamble was paying off. Still you could never, ever let your guard down with a Jedi Knight.

And that would be made perfectly clear to her by Connor Harrison's subtle Force touch on her neck, not a tight grip but gentle fingertips there, slightly intruding upon the soft skin of her throat. If he let the touch linger, he would feel the pulse in her carotid arteries beating a rapid drummer's march of anxiety. She nearly winced, almost expecting the Jedi Knight's invisible grip to clench even tighter but it did not. He was teasing her maddeningly with the fact that he was much stronger than her both as a Force Warrior and also due to his enviable musculature. If he were not her enemy, he would be a desirable mate on many levels, but this was currently a most intrusive thought as Commander Temi did not feel in the lead of their precarious dance, whether she was or not.

"Come no further, Mr. Harrison," she said as he stepped forward. She slowly reached into a desk drawer and drew out the syringe of Ixetal cilona. Like a doctor she flicked her finger at the syringe to rid it of any air bubbles.

"This is going to pinch. A little like the faint pressure you are putting on my neck," she said firmly.

[member="Connor Harrison"]

With a placid look on his face, Connor watched the Commander move forward, her scent tickling his nostrils again, and as she moved for her desk drawer, Connor quickly brought up his hand and unhooked the lightsaber hilt in a fluid move, keeping it down by his side.

A charming smile was given as he recoiled his head slightly at the sight of the needle.

"Right, you’re running before you can walk. You bring that near me and this will pinch a little more - ”

He stretched his arm and pushed the emitting end of the hilt into her torso.

" – than that. What are you after, Commander. At least talk to me before you try and fill me with sedatives. You may even get to like me. ”

Get to Voss. Find Coci - quickly.

[member="Tmoxin Temi"] | [member="Syala Daivik"]

Tmoxin looked down at the lightsaber hilt as it made contact with her stomach, right under her ribs on the right side. Her stomach muscles tensed involuntarily, but she didn’t move and only lifted her large brown eyes to meet Connor Harrison’s gaze. She slowly put the syringe down on the table.

Jedi Knights were supposedly these noble creatures, who upheld honor and were guardians of peace and balance across the galaxy. So far Mr. Harrison, even with his weapon poised at her body, had been trust-worthy. Sure his words were barbed, but she didn’t feel it was in his nature to be deceive her, although in order to save one’s skin even a martyr could become a monster if the circumstances were right.

To show him she was not going to make any sudden moves, she raised her arms up at the elbows and then slowly pressed the intercom button off. No one else would be able to hear their conversation.

She breathed deeply, eyes glancing warily again at the saber hilt. In a way she longed to take a fearless step towards the hilt of the weapon if only to show him she wasn’t afraid to get closer, but the fragile trust they were currently building needed to be carefully crafted like a house of cards. Tmoxin knew that her normal bravado would only get her killed. But what to tell him was the question? The truth was that he was an extremely high-value target to the Imperial Inquisition. For Commander Temi to capture and bring in a Jedi would most certainly get her accolades in the upper echelons of the One Sith and Imperial Headquarters. Like the lofty Jedi he was, woudn’t he want to hear the truth from her?

Tmoxin smiled from the corner of her mouth, the Hapan dogma of matriarchal dominance showing through her in words as she said: “You are my trophy, Mr. Harrison. You are what I’m after.”

He kept his gaze on her, sense alert for any attempt at sedation from a stun blaster behind him as she worked her spell. Fingers held firm on the hilt, his hand moving it on her body wherever she took it.

”I’m flattered, Commander. But, sadly, being a trophy piece on the mantle of the Sith isn’t something I had planned to become.”

The fact he had turned up unannounced but was now a hunting trophy to the Imperial was a little surprising, but it simply sounded like this Commander was nothing but desperate to impress.

”You didn’t know I was coming here. You had no knowledge. So now you’re gambling everything to try take in a Jedi Master alone and, what, hand him over to the Sith? I’ve faced down Sith before and I’ll do it again, and then I’ll come back for you. Sorry to say that, but you’ve got my attention.”

He lowered the hilt slowly, head turning to try and gauge her mind without wanting to probe it – the Force was a worthy tool, but so was his own instinct. There was a tension in the air that was simmering.

”Don’t jeopardize what you’re trying to achieve here by earning brownie points with the Sith, Tmoxin – Commander, apologies, but you’re better than that aren’t you? They’ll just stab you in the back when they’re done with your resources.”

[member="Tmoxin Temi"]

"I don't need a lecture from you about the Sith," she hissed with rage. "I know how to handle myself, Mr. Harrison." As she listened to him her body was still taut and almost trembling like a coiled spring.

But once the Jedi Knight finally lowered the saber hilt, she visibly relaxed. Tmoxin's one hand reached back towards the nearby table but only to steady her balance. Although her feminine hand was a little close to the rather imposing needle.

Her eyes flashed up at him angrily. "And you're right. The Sith would like nothing more than to use me as their vessel, drain me and my men of all of our near-humanity and leave us for dead. Which is all the more reason I need you."

The Commander leaned back against the table and suddenly she looked very fragile, almost as if her real personality was emerging, one she wasn't trying to hide behind bullying and taunting. "I have made a deal with the devil," Tmoxin admitted. "And so I have to keep up my end of the bargain." Her eyebrows knit in consternation.

"I'm afraid I've gone too far here and I can't turn back now. I would lose too much respect if I let you go now. But I'm willing to treat you humanely." This was said as an attempt to reassure him although she still knew he wouldn't walk willingly into the Force Cage at the back of the building.

Connor clipped the hilt back onto his belt, the armor gleaming in the light above as he slowly walked around in front of her, watching those hands on the table.

”Listen, I'm not lecturing you. I'm not like the other Jedi. I serve the Light and want to drive the Sith away from them enslaving the whole galaxy and draining our freedom and path we walk, you and I. We are different, but I know we could co-exist with our different ways of life.”

He turned into her and tried to get her to look at him, wary and ready for anything, but honest and sincere in words - his empathic nature emitted from the Force to convince her.

”Let me help you. If I can do anything here to drive the Sith away from your operation, then I will and the Silver Jedi will take care of the rest. I don't want anything in return, but I will help you. Don't ask me why, and don't make me ask again because I'll only offer once, Tmoxin.”

Connor looked around the room and then back to her.

”It's your choice.”

[member="Tmoxin Temi"]

The Hapan officer listened carefully to the Jedi before her. I’ll only offer once,Tmoxin. As his Force empathy penetrated her being, she felt assurance that he was telling her the truth. Unfortunately for him, the Commander felt as if it was too late to turn back, that she had taken a swan dive off the cliff of no return, her arms outstretched and willing. She went to speak, but suddenly a stormtrooper burst into the room. He saw the Jedi Knight and skidded to a stop.

“Commander.. uh, sir… ma’am,” he stammered, trying to get the words out.

“I admire your tenacity, soldier but are you sure you want to be cleaved in two by a lightsaber right now?” she asked dryly. The soldier was either really brave or a bit thick in the head to come rushing in here and not expect Connor Harrison to slam him against the wall with the Force.

“Commander Temi, there is an urgent message for you,” he finally spat out. He slowly walked up with a datapad in his hands, his helmet swiveling warily at the Jedi Knight.

“Excuse me for a minute,” Tmoxin said to Connor.

She pulled the datapad up close to examine it and moved away from the Jedi so he couldn't peek over her shoulder. After reading she handed the datapad back to the trooper and said, “You’re dismissed now.”

Commander Temi sighed and leaned back on the table. Relying on the empathy she felt from him before, she finally relaxed a bit and said, “That was Imperial Headquarters. It appears that you are off the hook. I’m not allowed to keep you here after all. Apparently you’re a very famous person in the galaxy, Mr. Harrison and absolutely off limits to me.”

Tmoxin didn’t know if the Jedi’s Force powers would tell that she was lying but she hoped not because the urgent message she had received had nothing to do with Connor Harrison’s publicity, though she hoped he was susceptible to flattery like anyone would be. She tried not to look shaken as she faced him again. “And in that case, I must apologize for my horrible manners,” she said nonchalantly as if her attempted kidnapping was an insignificant breach of social etiquette.

The Jedi turned sharply, hand resting on his hilt to prepare for an attack – clever girl.

However, a lone trooper had other business to take care of, and Connor didn’t take his eyes of him, senses alert for a needle hitting him in the back when turned. Watching the trooper come closer to the Commander, he relaxed slightly and watched the interaction.

It seemed the Commander was either lying or simply laying her cards on the table. Connor couldn’t be sure – but he didn’t expect his little talk to do the job of dissuading her against Sith orders, but maybe her high command did? Either way, he had to get out.

The trooper left them, and Tmoxin looked worn out for the first time as she reclined slightly and dismissed him. Extending his arms and back away, Connor smiled and lowered his head.

”I shall take my Padawan and be out of your hair. You’ll never hear from the Silver Jedi again unless you unsettle the locals, and then I’ll be back. With enough Jedi to level this place.”

He reached the perimeter fence and waited for it to open, looking back at her once more before he slipped out to find Sy.

”But I meant what I said, Tmoxin. If you need me help with the Sith if they launch an attack that endangers others, you know where to find me.”

[member="Tmoxin Temi"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom