Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storming the Bastille

Leva smiled as she looked over what she had just wrought. The prison about her was in flames, with prisoners streaming out from it. Inside the courtard layed the body of the soldiers that had served to guard these convicts, along with several bodies of the Civilians she had incited to rise up against these prison guards. She leapt from her perch and lead the proud march away from the prison, the people had struck a tune and she joined in.

The sound of music drifted from my neighbor's
And set my feet a-tapping oh!
The empire had their eyes on Leva
Leva she managed to fool them, you know.
'Cause who's going to listen to The Empire saying no
When we're all busy dancing to and fro!

Leva was smiling, the fiddle it was wailing
As people crowded round to wish her luck.
Everyone was hot but it didn't seem to bother
'Cause who's going to mind a drop of sweat
When they're all busy dancing to and fro!

The Empire shut themselves away
Leaving our hero to have a spot of fun
In a neighbor's house when the lights are dim.
'Cause what does it matter what all the Empires say
When you're all busy dancing to and fray!

One thing I tell you is you won't trap me,
No, you won't find me an easy catch.
Travel to the east and travel to the west but
Leva and they are going to strike a match
'Cause these fine people arent the easily cowed
When the empires passing laws that arent alowed

A shimmer from space, from its empty clutches a pale metal object would blast through, its engines silent in the vastness of destitute space, a Crusader Class Corvette, carrying only a few men aboard it broke towards Lothal, the men aboard were not the ordinary men you would find, not bound by laws or orders, these men were Jackals, followers of a old gang of Pirates led by Thraxis, while the Captain was away.

This was to be nothing more then a simple recruitment mission, Lothal seemed far enough away and he had heard rumors that the some of the police who guard the prison were tired to the materials that would keep them happy on lonely nights. It's crew was packed to the fullest, though they had large Cargo Boxes ready to take the prisoners, it was Thraxis own initiation challenge. Any prisoner who was tough to survive the grueling nature would be given the chance to join the Jackals, it helped both break them down and weed out the weak from his crew.

The Ship came into contact with the atmosphere, the engines no longer denied their right to boom to their hearts content, its roar like that of ten Rancors, and each bellow it made was the heart and soul of the pirates, loud and powerful. The ship hovered for a few minutes, its crew looking down to see what had happened to the prison, though scattering forces seemed to move about the glorious flames that burnt brightly in the prison.

A Trandoshan turned to the commander of the ship, "Sssiir? What ssshould we do? Land or leave?" he inquired, his hand itchy to leave the planet, he ddin't know if another group had gone pirating for their spoils or whatnot, though nonetheless he seemed to be uneasy. "Land the ship you bloody fool! I didn't come all this way for a little fire to halt our advance damnit!" he barked at the Trandoshan, quickly making his fingers as well as the rest of the crew who were in the cockpit settle the ship down, its engines roar slowly draining into a void of boredom and misery.

After a few minutes the Cargo bay door lowered, Thraxis standing at the ready armed with all his normal knick-knacks, his twins armed at his sides, fully loaded and ready to shed some blood if need be, his long trenchcoat that waved fluidly through the air as the wind brushed against them, underneath he had hidden his armor, made by his good friend Cadan though he left the rest at home. Behind him were a dozen Jackal Soldiers armed to the teeth with the basic equipment, not their to be ready for a fight, but to look imposing and hopefully lower the price to hire out the Prisoners.

After a few seconds of scouring over what he could see he began to walk, moving with him men in tow he approached a large hole in the wall, rubble scattered about and fire raging all about, though in small plumes making it easy to maneuver around it with little to no difficulty.

He heard some men chanting a tune, about some person named Leva. Thraxis contemplated for a bit, having to think was what he paid other people to do though he supposed that being the new leader he would have to think on his own for a bit. He moved alone to the group, confident there was little to no threat to be imposed by the small vagabond group of men, "Oi! You there who is this Leva you be singing about? She the one who started all this mess?" he inquired, his voice showing the little care he had whether she was or just some loon this lot were singing about. "Yeah, that be her. Why ya wanna know?" he said, puffing up his chest, he stood a little taller then Thraxis, and was far more muscularly defined, his friends done the same, trying to be intimidating, though clearly didn't realize that not to far away where a group of crazed lunatics who would love to play cricket with their extremities.

Quickly Thraxis drew one of the twins and shoot a whole through the most aggressive of the lots chest, it was not fatal, just a hell of a painful experience to endure. The others behind took a step back, quickly losing the puffed chests and replacing their imposing nature with one of cowardice, "Because mate, you are gonna go and bring her to me, or else I think me and my ship are gonna have a bit of fun leveling the place." he said with a sadistic grin, his eyes showing the joy he would have just to teach a scumbag like him a lesson, even if it meant not getting to recruit anyone to the Jackals. Quickly then man hurried off, his hand clutching his wound as he sobbed a bitter song, singing her tune as he went towards where he thought Leva was, going to either rely the message and get her to help him out.
[member="Leva"]

Leva turned to the injured man when she heard her name called. Her eyes flashed between him and the man he was indicating "Get rid of one bully another just shows up..." She muttered at she made her way through the crowd, dodging ducking and weaving between them until she reached her destination. "A little birdy said you'd wanted to speak to me?" she asked bluntly, her tone cheery. She didn't approve of the man shooting one of her fellow Anarchists, but no need to let her displeasure show just yet.

"So your the person who is leading this here riot. Well, while I do have to congratulate you, I did come here with purpose. My original plan was to come here and offer to the Warden 15,000 Credits for all his prisoners but with him out of the way and you leading this charge it seems I am down to offering you the money instead. So how 'bout it, 15,000 Credits and I take this lot of your hands?" he said in a light-hearted tone, his eyes filled with a fake joy, he was all too displeasure about this little incident, it is often enough to just offer some credits to a warden and a whole prison of scoundrels will have vanished of the records and into the Jackals armada.

He quickly turned behind him to see the the men he took with him approaching, there hands ready o their triggers and looking at him, only to be returned with a silent waving of the hand to indicate that he had no need of threats. Quickly he turned his gaze back to Leva, his face contorting to show a fake amount of joy.
[member="Leva"]

The cheer faded from Lussuria's face, and almost went into a glare "They aren't mine to sell. Talk to them if you wish, I'm certain most if not all will take you up on your offer, they dont have many options. But I'm not their owner, nor would I wish to be. Now take your credits and leave me, before I slit your throat" She said darkly before stepping backwards to become swallowed by the crowd of civilians and ex-convicts

The look of joy dropped from his face, "They always deliver such trivial threats." he declared as he turned around, his hand motioning towards his men to go back to the ship, he turned quickly to see the civilians and ex-convicts celebrating their newly found freedom, one that they would not enjoy for too long unless someone decided to give them a chance in life.

He mozied back towards his ship, tucking the credits back into his trechcoat. He took a few minutes to grab some liquor from the cabinets and quickly downed them, he never allowed the putrid taste to land on his tongue, they were only ever there to help ease his anger. After a few minutes the ship glared up, its engines a roar of fury as it started to hover of the ground, a few minutes later a sound erupted from it, "All escaped convicts or participants. This is Thraxis of the Jackals and Hutt Cartel, this is not a prerecorded message, listen to me, I commend you all for what you have done, but this joy will not last long. I however offer you a choice, come to the Jackals, we can make sure yous are not hunted down and sent back to your confines." the machine bellowed, this sirens putting the roaring flames to shame and the engines hiss quite in comparison.

After a few minutes small pockets of men, women and even some children walked forth, and as they moving hesitantly towards the ship, the cargo bay doors opening once more letting loose few strands of rope to let those who wish to join scurry upwards towards their only chance for salvation. After what felt like an eternity the last of the people were up, Thraxis started to get them packed in the Cargo Boxes, though with so few and bringing too many it was unlikely many if any would die on the trip, much to Thraxis dismay.

Before leaving he activated the sirens one last time, "Congratulations once again on your upstart rebellion. But just so you all know, you will now be systematically hunt down and seen as traitors. Do what you wish with this information, just know that you are only chance for salvation has just left you all to wilt away like flowers in a desert." The sirens bellowed, it was intended to cause some minor fear and panic among st the people, not to be honest, just for Thraxis own sick amusement.
[member="Leva"]

@Thraxis

Leva herself had little more reason to stay on the planet. She had granted the people freedom, and thrown the system into anarchy and disarray, her only intent was achieved. She celebrated with the people for many hours, enjoying their praise and gifts, before quietly leaving to sneak onto the X-Wing she had stolen to get here in the first place. She set her coordinates to a random system, it remained to see where fate would take her as she jumped to lightspeed, leaving Anarchy and devastation in her wake. Such was her way, and she enjoyed every moment of it. Who cared if the people died? They'd been given a chance to fight and live, what they did with that chance was their own choice, Leva had simply been the catalyst in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom