Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stop! Thief!

Sitting down at one of the tables, Scarlet admired the place while the woman scribbled something else on her datapad. Reading it, she shook her head softly. "Nope! I've never really been to school. What's your name by the way? I'm Scarlet."

@[member="Xeni Kraylu"]

Surely the girl worked somewhere then. It would sadden Xeni if she was a street rat or such. But perhaps she shouldn't pry into lives so nonchalantly. Her MMAD beeped noisily at her. "Ship repairs completed." Well, at least it was done. It certainly took a bit to fix her old behemoth.

Name's Xeni.*

"Xeni." Scarlet practiced the word on her tongue a few times. "Xeni. That's a pretty name, I like it." A waiter cam by then, and she ordered a hot green tea. Looking over to the other, she asked "What would you like, Xeni?"

@[member="Xeni Kraylu"]

Xeni paused. She couldn't read the menu and she certainly didn't want to bother the waiter with such a troublesome task for verbally repeating the thing either. She decided to write down water and showed the pad to the waiter. A noticeable pause from the boy before he coughed and wrote down the order, going about his business again.

Xeni guessed that servicing disabled people was a bit of a chore or nerve-wracking situation for him, a small frown. She hated to be a hindrance to people aside from herself.

She turned back to Scarlet and a small smile lit up her face.

Your name is pretty as well. Though I can only say that because of the sound. I can only assume that it is visually appealing as well...*

-------
@[member="Scarlet Faith"] : I apologize for the late reply!

(OOC: Don't worry about it :))

Scarlet chuckled softly, a small smile on her face. "Thanks, I'm glad you think so. So... How long have you been on Coruscant?" She studied the other for a little bit, interested in the blind mute. She had never met someone like Xeni, and was interested in getting to know her.

@[member="Xeni Kraylu"]

She grimaced at the name of the planet. She really, utterly despised this planet. Couldn't they have made it easy to navigate for foreigners while they planned the city-planet? Of course not. That would be too nice and easy for the dag engineers, and they just couldn't do that, could they?

I've only been for a couple of hours. To refuel and such, though I've been here many times. And I still loathe this blasted hunk of metal. Oh, did she loathe it. Getting lost should require more than taking five steps, but lo and behold, not here. Does anything rational apply here? a small puff of irritation before she smiled and wrote down another question.

Are you a native here?
-----
@[member="Scarlet Faith"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom