Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Stood up and standing out

Objectives: Meet her date
Tags: Kardek Alpha Kardek Alpha

Untitled573_20230220202425.png
The bar was quiet tonight, the parliament if Denon had not had a full sitting today so it was mostly Direx assistants, senatorial aides and other pen pushers about this evening. Anja had been invited out on a second date by a work collegue, so she had dressed accordingly, perhaps overdressed for such a bar, but the guy was cute and worth a shot. Except... maybe her wasnt, he was twenty minutes late and no sign or sound of him. "Csillan Fireball, double, with ice." she said to the barman who nodded and quickly obliged. The lo-ball glass containing the burning whiskey say in front of her and she watched the nearly invislle flame lick around the glass before going out. Anja knocked the glass back and signalled for another.

Thirty minutes, finally a message, he wasn't showing and some corny excuse about working late screw it..... she replied.
"Hey Jase,
Second date, no word until 30 minutes after? Big mistake, you missed out.
Ciao"

She put closed the wrist holo up and looked around for something fun to do, a few junior C-BoP officers were shooting pool, why not? She walked over and joined them, her black playsuit floated playfully around her pink thighs as she sauntered over and took a cue. "Room for another?"

"Inspector-General? You play?"

She raised her eyebrows as if to ask how dare they... "I was a junior seccer too once, what do you think I used to get up to in those long standby room hours."

One of them nudged the other and smirked "We heard what she used to get up in those standby rooms." he spoke quietly, but Anja's cybernetically enhanced hearing was something he never factored.

Anja put on her fake, chit eating laugh "ha, ha, ha, ha...still your boss..." she hit the cue ball and the balls sprayed across the table ready for the next guy to take his turn. Anja was a good as her confidence made her out to be and she cleared the table on short order, there was luckily very little more joking about the reputation that followed the woman around. It was one of the perils of being Zeltron, things that any woman might do in their private life suddenly becomes something scandalous.

As the guys racked up for the next game she looked down at her comm, her date hadn't even bothered replying to her, charming.

Last edited:

Kardek Alpha

I’m Kardek, He’s Alpha
The blaster barrel rested itself against the desk, Meer inches away from Jase's body as he frantically typed in some commands into the database. Kardek stood looming over the rattled man, observing his process with almost a casual demeanor.

"Tick tock." The Demone Superiore said almost playfully as he jabbed the barrel slightly into the man's ribs, causing a nervous grunt to escape. Around that moment is when the man's data pad buzzed on the table. Kardek tilted his head down at the screen with mild curiosity, "Who's that." He inquired. The man blinked, processing the question, "Uhhhh. No-one. Just a…. Coworker." Kardek slid the interrupting device away from him with the barrel of the blaster. "Continue." He commanded.

Finally a folder was unencrypted, displaying a listing of surveillance footage ordered by date and timestamp. "Here. This is everything." The man said with an edge of relief, pushing himself away from the consul and allowing for Kardek to survey the contents of the folder. The gunslinger opened one of the files, which immediately displayed footage of Dominique Vexx Dominique Vexx in her office on Denon. He quickly duplicated the files and transferred them to his own datapad. It was true, they had been keeping a close eye on the Senator. It was possible they were just trying to keep close tabs on her, but there were also other possibilities.

"Very good, Jase." Kardek said, pulling himself up and patting the man rather roughly on the shoulder, causing him to jump slightly. "Now you will contact me through our secured channel and keep me informed of any and all progress regarding the good Senator, isn't that right?" His piercing eyes looked down at the man as he nodded his head fervently. "And if you fail to do so, or you expose me in any way…" Kardek waved a flash drive in his face, "Then I will make sure your little secret gets brought to light. Are we clear?" The man's eyes locked onto the flash drive, sweat dripping down his brow as he seemed very nervous about whatever it is that Kardek had over him. "We're clear." He finally confirmed.

"Good!" Kardek picked up his things and sheathed his blaster, "See you around, then." He left him one more harrowing glance before walking casually out of the office and down the hall, straightening his tie, as if nothing had happened.

Nfg578H.png

8b294826e447105cac51c83a23ba4f12.jpg
The bar seemed to be abuzz with activity. Having finished his work day, it was time for some good old-fashioned fun. The man slid up to the bar and sat down atop a stool, "Whiskey, top shelf. Ice." The bartender nodded, and as the drink was being poured he turned and surveyed the patrons. One Zeltron in particular caught his attention, a rather cute little thing wiping the floor with a handful of officers. He couldn't help but smirk. He flagged down the waiter and whispered something. The man nodded, pouring a second glass of whiskey as he walked it over to the woman. He would inform her that it was complimented by the man at the bar.

Anja Rydder Anja Rydder

Objectives: Meet her date
Tags: Kardek Alpha Kardek Alpha

Untitled573_20230220202425.png
Anja was enjoying herself giving the officers a lesson in pool when a barman approached her with a tray with a single glass of whiskey and and a folded note underneath it. She picked it up and quickly read the note from the bar. Compliments of the well dressed man at the bar. She smiled and glanced over towards where Kardek Alpha Kardek Alpha was sat and she leaned her backside against the edge of the table. "Anything good sir?" one of the officers perched on the table next to her. "Oh, just the mating call of the barfly, corporal." she said with a smirk as she smelled the whiskey, the choice of drink would obviously determine whether she approached. She looked right at the man as she sampled it before giving a very non-descript expression of thoughtfulness, trying to keep the man guessing a little longer.

Anja returned to finish her game, leaning over the table with her pink leg raising slightly behind her in order to pocket the last few balls. "Better luck next time corporal, but I think I might duck out now." she nodded and the man gave her an off duty salute before she walked away.

Kardek had turned back towards the bar before she arrived, but she had already clocked his face and her implant had flagged his clearance, she didnt want any more than that, it just wouldn't be fun to run full corpsec background checks on every man who approached her. Anja sat on the bar next to the man and made a quick hand signal to the barman to replenish her drink. "Same again?" she offered to the stranger, but not waiting for a response from him before the waiter filled up both their glasses.

"An excellent choice in whiskey, I usually go a little lighter in the grain myself, Senatorial security work paying well it appears? How is Vexx these days?" She grinned, she enjoyed having that little fragment of the upper hand in the game. It was fun to her, and checking the security credentials a man in a corporate bar was just prudent even if she was absolutely using them for non-professional matters. She sometimes lamented the fact that her zeltron pheromones sometimes telegraphed her attraction to someone and made it hard to use the element of suprise, so this would have to do.

She took a sip from her drink and waited for the man to respond, she pushed her hair behind her shoulders as she spoke to him. It did help that the guy was plenty handsome enough to cheer her up after being stood up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom