Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Still looking for an apprentice

I guess I have asked this one time to often already, but I am in desperate need of an apprentice for Abyss, be it a sith, a dark jedi or a witch type lol.
Yes I know I am picky when it comes to this, but let me explain why:

When I started out on chaos with Abyss I was pretty clueless what to do, jumping in random threads etc. But then Ophidia took him in as an apprentice and honestly it boosted my rp experience up to 150%. Not only because Ophidia is an awesome character that is very well written, but because the two characters had some kind of chemistry, they just fitted together as master and apprentice well. And that is exactly what I am looking for, I want to have the same great experience that I had with Abyss in his apprentice phase. That doesn't mean that your character has to be anything alike Abyss, it just means they should work well as a team.

Yeah this got pretty long lol, but I felt like I should explain this before people again start to tell me to just train someone at random lol. Thanks for your attention.

Please apply below.

plz?

I think I might just remake my Sith alt, and when I do my name's in the hat. One requirement though: I won't be starting her out as a full-on Sith, so even if she does have the intention of becoming one she'd need to be broken down good old fashioned Sith-style. If you're up for the challenge?

[member="Darth Abyss"]

That a challenge I am certainly up to. Had to do the same thing to Abyss initial apprentice that has since left the side and it was a definitely a lot of fun. So yeah once your sith alt is ready he or she has a master.

[member="Aria Vale"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom