Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech STHC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image Source:www.gamingtruth.com
ebony_ivory_.jpg

Manufacturer: Vulcan Industries
Model: STHC1
Affiliation: Open Market
Modularity: no
Production: Mass Produced
Material: Durasteel
Classification: Slug Throwers
Size: Handheld
Length:1ft
Weight: 4kg's each
Ammunition Type: Increased penatration rounds
Ammunition Capacity: 16 each
Effective Range: 30mtr
Rate of Fire: Semi-Auto
Special Features: Minor Armor Piercing up to 15 ft
Description: The STHC was designed for your commando/sharpshooter types. These twin beasts have enough range to a throw round out to 30mtrs accurately. The catch with these monsters weapons is that the recoil is insane, and using them together as they are meant to be a skill not many can master. I would recommend using only by those who have exceptional strength and gun training. Adding to the insane recoil are armor piercing rounds. Unfortunately these rounds are only guaranteed to pierce armor up to 15 meters. Over these twin guns are very powerful but very hard to use and even harder to use efficiently.

[member="Darth Sinna"] Done and Done, also does the factory limitation on three items apply if the items are pending secondary? Cus Im cranking out products to fast for the secondaries to be approved. Gotta have good stock for inventory right?

[member="Darth Morgoth"]
4kg is insanely heavy for a pistol like this. My bolt pistol was only 2.5kg and the Desert Eagle is 2kg. Especially since this weapon is fairly unimpressive technically as far as range and penetration goes.

I'll approve this, but I think they're extremely underpowered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom