Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Steward of Zeffo

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Intent:
steampunk_xwing_by_zeustoves_d4jd8w2-fullview.jpg
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Starfighter
  • Length: 12.5 meters
  • Width: 4 meters
  • Height: 3 meters
  • Armament: Extreme
Four Incinerator Class Plasma Railguns (Modified for Extreme Damage)

One CR-28 Flame Cannon, modified for 007 times the range

Defenses: Average

Durasteel Hull

Fast Recharging Shields
  • Squadron Count: None
  • Maneuverability Rating: High
  • Speed Rating: Very High
  • Hyperdrive: Yes
  • Hyperdrive Class: Very Fast | 0.5
STANDARD FEATURES

Standard Comms Package

Standard Targeting Computer

Standard NavComputer

ADVANCED SYSTEMS

Extreme Damage Incendiary Weapons

Fast Recharging Shields.

Enchanted by Syd to enable easier sensing of incoming laser attacks.

Enchanted to Self Repair

Special Alchemized Projectors allows Starlin to project Force Light from within the X-Wing over a wide Radius

STRENGTHS

Flame On!: The damage on its Primary, and Secondary Weapons is insane.

Its primary Weapons are capable of ripping through Shields and armor, possibly even igniting or flash melting parts of the starfighter hull the bolts hit. Its continuous modified Flame Cannon is also extremely damaging, able to hit targets at 007 times the range of average Flame Cannon weapons

Recharger: Its shields regenerate quickly despite being able to take only a few hits

I'm The Wolverine: Even if it does sustain an actual hit, the enchanted starship is capable of repairing itself from even severe damage in a minute or less

Into the Light I command Thee!: Special Alchemized Projectors allows Starlin to manifest Force Light through the ship hull over a very wide radius of 400 meters

Buzzing Fly: Very fast and highly manueverable

WEAKNESSES

Ion: Ion shots shut down its systems for thirty seconds

Thin Hull: It can only take about four hits before exploding.

Force Voids: Being in Space-Born Force Voids renders its enchanted effects inert as long as it is in the void

Overheat: The Primary weapons eventually overheat if fired more than thirty seconds, requiring a full minute for the heat sinks to disperse the heat build up.

Cruise Mode Only: The Secondary Fire Mode can only be used in Cruise Mode

Secondary Fire Weaknesses: It takes a ten second build up of energy on the secondary weapon to fire a burst that only last three seconds and must stay on target for the enemy to get the full effects, and requires a thirty second cool down before firing again.

DESCRIPTION

"I am but a Torch to set ablaze the musings of The Wicked."

--
Phrase on The Steward's Hull

The Steward of Zeffo is a Starfighter developed personally by Syd Celsius for her new Apprentice Starlin Rand. Bearing extreme damage incendiary weapons, the Steward is designed to shred through opposition while having a strong shot at survival. Enchanted to some degree, Syd built it to help Starlin channel his connection the light and burn through darkness even when in space firing at the enemy.

Last edited:
Syd Celsius Syd Celsius , I'll be your factory judge for this submission.

Manufacturer: Syd Celsius

Can you please link to your character bio here? Thank you!

Squadron Count:

This field looks like it was accidentally left empty.

• Armament: Extreme
Four Extreme Damage Incendiary Laser Cannons

One Extreme Damage Heavy Incendiary Continuous Laser Cannon modified for 007 times the range

As with your other sub, I might recommend using Incinerator-class Plasma Railguns instead, unless you can link to a new weapons sub or wookieepedia article out there for these. For the continuous laser cannon, you may want to consider using a vehicle flamer or a CR-28 Flame cannon if you're more keen to get a streaming, flame weapon.

While it's theoretically impossible for me to consider what the exact balance of this sub right, if I assume the squadron count is average, it's six ratings over (not including any balancing for the fast hyperdrive). If you're making this solely for your apprentice, I'd recommend cutting production down to "Unique". If squadron count is "None:1" because this is a unique craft, this sub will then be perfectly balanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom