Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stepping into a whole new Arena

Alright, so we are due for an upgrade on our tier. We have already made it to tier 4, and that is amazing, but we are going for the big stuff. We want to go tier 5, all the way to being a major player in the game if we want to--on par with some factions.

To do this, we need to do a thread with 200 or so posts. Now, I know, this is big, but we can do this. If we have four writers all agree to step on we can do this with 50 posts each; 5 writers makes for 40 each, something that we could do if we all step, stay diligent and roll our sleeves up. Plus, I will try to draw on a few favors to see what we can do to bump the thread post number up up up.

What are we going to do?

A quest of epic proportions. Those who step on will find themselves aboard a ship on a standard smuggling run together. When the ship's hyperdrive fails. We land on a wild planet there, unknowing where we are--except within a massive jungle. We search the planet as we attempt to repair the ship--only to find ourselves face to face with the Lugubraa, Sith Cults of inbred wild humans, death and danger at every turn. Peril, violence, and amazing opportunities are at every turn--in the end we will walk away with several bulk freighters heavy with gold.

What will we get?

Every person who participates will get a reward. What? That depends on both what you want and how much you participate. I will keep track and those who work harder will get more as far as rewards go. It could be 400m ship to your design, a sith alchemy sword you find on the way, a dazzling pet, a private military unit, or a dev thread for a precious metal. What you get depends all on how much you put in

Why participate?

Well, for starters its going to be epic... :p Second, there is the reward. Third, we all benefit from a tier upgrade. The higher the tier the more toys we can have, the more toys we can have--you see where this is going. The tide raises all ships.

When will this start?

Wednesday--Sooner if I feel that we are good for it, or later if I feel the need to stay the Fair Weather Friend.

How do I get plugged in?

Say you are interested bellow and when it starts, I will tag you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom