Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA Stepping Back | Part 2

I'm not sure if it's just that time again, or if I've hit another low point. I've not really been active since the end of April, and it's only gotten worst this past week. Last week I was isolated due to a Positive Covid Test and that only made my feelings of isolation and solitude worst.

Nothing is enjoyable anymore and I feel like I'm going through the motions just to go through the motions. Eat to eat, work to work, sleep to sleep, that sort of thing. I'm not even sure why I'm announcing yet another LOA when I could have just kept this all quiet and gone under the radar. I feel like no one really notices when I do disappear without a word. I feel like the people I talk to; I'm annoying and unwanted.

Even when I'm around the few people that I associate with outside of Chaos at work and outside of work, I still feel alone.

I guess I just don't feel like I belong anywhere right now; On Chaos, or anywhere for that matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom