Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Stephanie Swail's 'Shield Of The Light'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
T2eC16JHJG8E9nyfmJohBQi1EqB60_35.jpg

Image Source: Google Images

Intent: A shield for Stephanie Swail to use for personal defence against Force and Non-Force users

Development Thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/86817-youre-my-mission/#entry1275980

Manufacturer: Stephanie Swail

Model: N/A

Affiliation: Galactic Republic

Modularity: N/A

Production: Unique

Material: Phirk and titanum, with leather straps on the rear

Classification: Shield

Size: One Handed

Length: 0.75 meters

Weight: 7 kg

Quality: 5

Special Features: Crafted from an alloy made of titanium and phrik, the shield was made in an aerodynamic fashion. The phrik that it is made out of helps defend Stephanie against lightsaber blades and Force lightning, and also basic blaster shots. However any larger blasters or more explosive impacts would crack the shield and weaken it. It is relatively lightweight and durable, able to be thrown thanks to its Frisbee-like concave design.

Description: The shield was made within the Galactic Republic for the top-secret super-solider test subjects to use in battle. The alloy of phrik and titanium was used to make up the shield and was crafted in a concave disk fashion. It wasn't too big or too little, allowing efficient use of it during combat without too many issues whilst being worn across one arm with two brown straps. The shield is lightweight and durable, and made to possess excellent aerodynamic properties.

It is capable of flying through the air like a frisbee up to ten meters , but is mainly used in close combat. It is very destructible, capable of being broken by a variety of energy weapons. It offers superb defence when engaged in melee, but otherwise can be rendered useless.

The colour is Galactic red and white, with a blue symbol of the Jedi in the centre.

Captain_America_Shield.png

Primary Source: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/59281-pyronium-shield/

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Hello there, [member="Stephanie Swail"].

Just a few things to ask of you before I pass this to secondary.

Could you please add the missing Materials and Quality sections. Additionally, how was the loss in the development thread devastating for your character ?

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Zef Halo"] Edited.

And devestating loss on two accounts which she will cover when he leaves:

I) The shield represents her want to be a shield for the Light, but now it is destroyed, so is her spirit and her resolve which she will need to claw back.

II) Losing a fight and being injured by someone she knows was due to fight with her for the Republic, now turned into a mindless Sith solider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom