Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Step into Samurihood

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
It had seemingly been put off forever, tasks, jobs and many other issues constantly getting in the way of a proper gathering. Finally Sukai had been able to make time, time to finally have a proper ceremony that would officially make her a Jedi knight.

An event that the young Jin had waited for with great anticipation, herself decked out in traditional Riben-Jin Nanban Dou armor, a personal combat set she had made to go along with the promotion.

That was another thing, this assention to Jedi knight also had a little bit of personal flare to it, Sukai requesting that it be into Samuri hood in addition to the traditional Jedi Knight.

It may have been an odd Request but she was certain her master [member="Wu Yeoh"] would agree to such a favor, the smaller but well endowed woman being a Riben-Jin too. The question was, who would attend the ceremony? sure Sukai was able to make time, but many other's where still busy.

"Guess I will just have to wait and see, but such an event will be significant never the less".

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

She had been surprised to hear from her old padawan.. Sukai was never one for well she didn't seemt he type to need help easily and Wu doubted she would just come around for a visit... even if the tea she had in her room was awesome.... Wu stood up as she entered the room as tall as she could. She was still shorter then most jedi masters and looked to some like she shouldn't be able to walk upright but she had grav tape and that was what was important when standing there in the skylar robes. "Sukai, I got your message."

As predicted [member="Wu Yeoh"] was the first to arrive, hopefully not preparing any marshmallow like traps or bringing any shenanigans along with her... oh who was she kidding, Wu probably had a mashmellow gun stashed in her robe somewhere, but that was her master, and to be honest Sukai would not have it any other way.

"Good day master, I called you in in the pretense of my knighting ceremony, but I wanted to put a traditional Riben-Jin vibe to it and kind of become a Samuri at the same time". Being a diplomat that had left the home world to seek other governments Sukai was sure the woman would have an idea on the process one would undertake when becoming a Samuri.

If not? well they could always copy the Atrisians, but the important thing was getting the knighting ceremony under way in the first place.

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Wu moved over and looked up at Sukai as the shirt jedi master gave a nod of her head. She understood and could help her out. Some of the ideas would go a long way to she was certain about it so.... she would just have to realy work at it when she spoke. "We can do that, the first step will be ensuring that we have a place and plenty of time to go through everything." She gave her a small nod. "Also we are going to have to get you some armor to look and feel the part."

A place, ventue, hmm that was a good question, "it would have to be some place where anyone could come and go, but at the same time not just be open for everyone and be special". "Is there anyplace near the rest that could be used? what about some old Jedi temple on the planet, after all you and mother seem to have no problem finding ancient ruins". "But what do you mean armor for the part? is not what I am wearing the right choice"? she asked looking over her current outfit, all but missing the small head guard. Other then that it seemed like the right kind of armor, unless there was ceremonial armor that she needed.

[member="Wu Yeoh"]

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Wu was looking at her and she gave a grin of her face. "Well it isn't bad but for this Sukai you really need to." She said it and moved quickly tossing small marshmallows at her. "There we go better." Then she was laughing but had the smile while moving. "There is a place, ancient ruins of a temple if you want to call it that and something special... though it is not near the rest. It is in the forests of the world." Wu said it and she had been taken to it.

Sukai was expecting that she would have some stylish armor that Atrisian royal guards would wear of something along those lines, but no, as usual with Wu it was all a misleading road to a prank. The marsh mellow being thrown into her chest, getting logged between her Duo and Hakama, a small sweat drop forming on her forehead. "I should really be expecting this all the time, but I would rather not get wrinkles from stressing out so much", she sighed, though quickly turning attention back to the talk on 'location'.
"Hmm, that sounds interesting, where is it located exactly? what history does it have over the planet, or is it just some cool light side temple to so cool stuff at"?

[member="Wu Yeoh"]

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Wu looked at her padawan and gave a nod of her head. "You should always expect the unexpected. What if that momentary distraction had led to not a marshmallow Sukai but acid or sith poison. You could be on the ground writhing from the pain." She said it looking up at her and gave a stern look of humor though while walking. "The temple was made a long time ago and has changed a little, honestly most diddn't know about it cause it brushes the edges of the shadowlands and oceans in a swamp so many don't go near it."

"Um the difference would be the feeling of someone wanting to harm me, would be slower and more noticeable, I guess a Marshmallow just dose not really incite my reflexes". Kind of like after a time you just ignored it instead of trying to avoid it, though in this case it may be best to start caring if she ever wanted Wu to stop the marshmallow attacks. "Hmm, that sounds like an interesting place, if not a good location for a knighting ceremony it does sound interesting to explore". "Perhaps we can explore it and see if it is suitable for a ceremony, does that sound like a plan"?

[member="Wu Yeoh"]

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Wu looked up at her padawan and beamed with excitement. "Yes it does Sukai, now come lets go. I just have to well I dont need armor but some food wouldn't be too terrible." She said it while walking and putting a hand on her padawans back. More to guide her and because.. she liked this. Liked training with Sukai, liked talking with Sukai. They didn't get to do it often enough we it were since both of them were busy... and spending time with her mother well... Kurenai was an interesting woman.

"Food... ah well I did not think we would need any, but you I know for a fact you are a good cook master", such being how the two met, maybe future lesson where in order. Her feet began to move once more feeling the smaller woman's push on her back as they walked through the Silver Rest. "So are we making a small travel pack meal for our little get away? it had been a while since I've tasted your cooking, and much longer since I have done my own". Well her own that tasted good, last time she tried to cook Sukai wound up burning most of the dish, even Chalire would not touch.

[member="Wu Yeoh"]

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Wu looked at her and hmmm food. She entered one of the rooms with a grin and it was a kitchen. "Hmm we could make a simple meal Sukai.. or something else." She said it while getting the different supplies to make them something nice. Sliding her hands along the knives as she tested them and then was sharpening it. Bread there she could slice up, meats, veggies and sauces. Where she was looking and checking out with her padawan here. Wu was making the box lunches for them to be able to carry when the smells of rice, and chicken came. Tangy sauces, peppers. "Hmm now that is smelling and going to taste good. YOu have done well." She said it when she had the two boxes finished and gave the dirty dishes to a droid to clean it. Wu herself started walking towards the doors.

"The way you said simple meal sounded sinister master, wait are you planning on doing something with marshmallows"? Following the Jedi master Sukai peaked her head over her shoulder, keeping track of how her hands moved and what food stuff she used. Most ingredients seeming to be quite simple, but Jin food was usually simple and to the point, not overly flamboyant, unless you wanted it to be. She followed suit in a similar fashion to Wu, picking up on the fact she was making a bento, simple but tasty. More that you cooked the different ingredients and food, put them together and when eating could mix and mash for an explosion of flavor. "Well it looks good, but we will not know until we eat it, but I guess we should be off now, adventure-ho".

[member="Wu Yeoh"]

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

She looked at her padawan.. former padawan but with their food she hooked their arms. "Oh don't be so paranoid Sukai... marshmallows are not out to get you or in everything." SHe smiled though and was glad Sukai was careful thinking about the hidden dangers of the world. Wu was heading with her towards the forest.. The massive trees towered above the rest but he edges of the shadowlands had been mapped well some of them. Enough that they had an idea of how to navigate and follow the beacons deeper into the shadowlands to some of the different places.

"I would like to belive that, but I know you are going to throw one at me the moment I lower my guard", she replied to Wu as there way to the forest the Wookie village not being far in the distance. "You know perhaps we should ask for a guide along the way, also see if the Wokkies have anything interesting to sell, been a while since I've been to the village". The last time she had been there was during the Sith attack where the Golden Company decided to napalm the forest.

[member="Wu Yeoh"]

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Wu made a face... "Me attack you when your guard is low.... Sukai you are my padawan and I love you... you are like a little sister to me but sometimes I don't know where your head goes. You were supposed to grow int he force, not your paranoia, bring balance to yourself not sit in yoru room and brood writing emo poetry." SHe said it while going though making sure the small pack of marshmallows were safely tucked away in her cleavage before agreeing with Sukai. "Thougha wookiee guide couldn't hurt our quest."

"Wu, I have always been paranoid, always expecting the worse out of any situation, I guess marshmallow protection need to become a third sense, more that I just instinct know when you are going to throw one at me". After all if she could do such with a marshmallow could the same happen for any potential threat to com up? As she was going to talk to on of the nearby wookies who ran a store while Wu searched for a guide a sudden roar erupted nearby, Sukai turning her head to see one of the villages ripping apart some old B1 battle droid and a young blonde hair man. "What the"?

(links to open thread) [member="Wu Yeoh"]

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Wu was looking at her for a moment as Sukai spoke and then there were sounds around them. Something was happening at the wookiee village when the jedi master was moving. The commotion was far different though as she could feel something in the force, she could sense something from Sukai and potential hilarity and confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom