Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stealing? No, Barrowing

Oka Osaa

Objective: Capture and kill a greater krayt dragon with an intact body

The wind on Tatooine was always still. Barely any rain as usual and greedy animals. Oka wasn't doing this for the money, only for respect in his faction. Okay, maybe he didnt need respect since they already gave him that but the money still wasn't what he wanted. For all he cared, [member="Seanna Vel"], his partner for today could have his half.

After landing at the spaceport in his freighter, he began to head for the place where she said to meet at, or maybe he told her to meet at. Not sure. Anyways, he headed for a marketplace surrounded by red fruit, what that right? Still not sure. He just waited anyways counting on that to be the spot.

Coming into the market she had on her own back a pack of all that would be need. At less he would hope so, as it matters to the fact that one like her knew what she was doing. Not that she hope be on anything. As she strolled up to what looked to be what she had been giving as vague discretion. Yep, yep and cheek" , as she just smiled sticking out her own hand. I believe I need to introduce myself, Miss Vel."

[member="Oka Osaa"]

Oka Osaa

As Oka seen an approaching woman, he got ready to greet her. "Nice to meet you Miss Vel. So this was the right spot?" he asked with a slight joking tone as he held out his hand and shook hers. The plan was to get two dragon stones or pearls but leave them in an intact body. Mrrew was the wise guy and gave Oka all the information he needed in order to find these things but he felt Seanna knew more based on her preparation.

[member="Seanna Vel"]

"You got it there sweet pea", wondering what would be next as she looked him up and down. "You understand what these Dragons can do I personal seen what they be able to do up close and personal., knowing that no slicing wire would be used this time around. After all they wanted them in as whole as possible.

Pulling out a scanner as she make sure all was working as it should. This high piece of scanner portable x-ray would help to see what these dragons was carrying.

"Are you ready sweet pea."

[member="Oka Osaa"]

Oka Osaa

So... he has a new nickname? He laughed in his head to the thought. "I've seen a man get eaten by one before, but he was trying to play with it. Can't be any worse than a Canyon Krayt can it? But ten times bigger." he asked. Seeing her scannable x-ray be pulled out, he really knew she was prepared. "Yep." he said with a smile as he pulled out a long rifle, it was heavy. "I don't think they'll be easy to find so if we get any other krayt dragons like the canyons, kill them and we'll get better guns in the guild probably." he said.

[member="Seanna Vel"]

Helping herself not to a widen smirk, "Oh yes better guns would sound wonderful." , finding herself over towards something else only to see that he was ready to go. "Yes, I have killed one but with slice wire it messed the beast up badly, but the job was done it was dead, sweet pea." ,It didn't take long for her to be in the speed heading them out in a direction. Before meeting [member="Oka Osaa"] she cheek with the locals of reports, of missing from pets, to people themselves. Having a good idea which way to go, or at less hope that with her own thoughts that they be on the right track. Knowing that they would have to be out for a night or two, which only met one thing was the sand people.

[member="Oka Osaa"]

Oka Osaa

He nodded to her comment about the guns. The pearls seemed valuable. Oka suspected the ones in the greater krayts were larger since there was fewer and their size was way bigger. "Last I remember, the desert was an awesome place to hunt. Its got caves, canyons, ravines and so on. What place do you got in mind?" he asked moving forward past the people. Loading his rifle as he went. It wasn't a laser rifle like blasters that could recharge, it had piercing bullets that probably would hurt real bad if shot all at once. Not to mention the scope on it.

[member="Seanna Vel"]

Finding herself able to think a head of anything else coming up to a stop with her speeder bike. After they had locate the Drangon she would call in the ship that would be waiting for their call. "Finding one is going to be fun, sweet pea.", finding it into her hand was a boncilors. Once again as she let her reports play a part in which way they would head again. "You take point we going in the southwest direction."

Taking off again but this time only at half speed to see if maybe by chance could find something in the force or by the naked eyes of his.

[member="Oka Osaa"]

Oka Osaa

"On it." he said jumping on the speeder as they took off. Life was all around them. He could feel it. But stronger life gave off more force and was easier to sense. Or maybe larger life. I don't know but he could tell something was close. Then, Oka saw an opening on the side of a formation. He pointed to it and said, "There."

[member="Seanna Vel"]

Taking his finger as she followed with a thremo scanner. There they was more then she would have like then it look to be that they had a feast that was going. "Oh look they are feasting didn't invite use to the part, make sure your weapons are ready this going to happen real fast like.", as she double cheek all the weapons she brought. Also getting a plan together seeing that some of the rock fact that they seem to be down in was very much lose or would be soon enough.

"One, two, three, "That when she sent a blast that echo through out the valley. As rock seeming behind falling on the group. "Go now.", she was state to her partner.

[member="Oka Osaa"]

Oka Osaa

"Yea, a real shame.." he said jokingly as he pulled of the rifle. He said hearing her shoot.

[member="Seanna Vel"] (confused on if we are on the speeder still and where I'm going XD)

Taking off with the speeder now as she left him to cover her butt. Snaking her way into the valley that seem to be their grave. Only to get there to see that most if not all had some how found their way out of the trap. Under her breath she was cursing up a storm. Then that when she spotted one that seem to have been lamed. It was a good size one along with another one that seem to be smaller but seem to be dead or knocked out.

"Well lets take the big guy down, your up Mister."

[member="Oka Osaa"]

Oka Osaa

He wasn't much of a fan of speeders but apparently, that was the only transportation. He jumped off the speeder with his rifle slung over his shoulder as kept towards the humongous beast. "This one looks as if he's a rare kind. Not that it changes what we're supposed to do but still." he mentioned before aiming at the beast. Oka knew he'd feel its connection in the force dissipate when it died so he ignored that and shot hoping Seanna wouldn't mind him killing it. The bullet penetrated it as it made an awful noise. "That's a new one." he joked slinging the gun over his shoulder again.

[member="Seanna Vel"]

Smirking at her partner this time around only to find herself look more and more into what it seem could only be hoping very good kills. Rolling her neck, as she looked to her only to feel something else. It same from a dark corner at first there wasn't any sound but she felt it through the force. there it was a nest or sort with two little ones in there crying out.

This all making since of why this one didn't flee like the others ones. They had killed the parents. Then that was act of nature right, to that end. "I think we be bring a little more then just two fresh kills back with us.", reaching in to see where she had put her leather pouch of dried up nerf jerky.

"Well you think its to call in the ship for the pick up.", looking over at [member="Oka Osaa"]

Oka Osaa

Hearing the cries of the smaller dragons was horrible. Although he wasn't much of a lover boy, he couldn't just kill them. And he hoped she wouldn't just do that either. "You're not seriously thinking about killing them are you?" he asked giving her a straight look. She didn'tseem like that type but you never know... "Unless you plan on carrying over a thousand pounds." he joked coming up closer just iin case anything would popup.

[member="Seanna Vel"]

Giving him a look only to see that he was being seriously thinking that she was going to kill the little fellow. "No I'm no, but I'm going to feed it.", with a smirk on her face as she threw a piece of nerf jerky at it. Watching it at first just sniff at it. then came the snatch and grab. As she reloaded her gun with a tranquilizer. As she took aim and shot it. Only after she was thinking it was safe did she walk over to find the egg nested in the natural setting rocks.

"See i just put it to sleep, there no way I'm leaving it here as its to young to make it on its own.", giving him a nod.

[member="Oka Osaa"]

Oka Osaa

He rolled his eyes and walked over to all the debris of rock and sand. Without any hesitation, Oka force blaster the debris with a big rock. "Well... we got what we came for. Shall we go?" he asked with a slight smile.

[member="Seanna Vel"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom